$1,750
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About pili & talli events

we are passionate about parties.

We are sisters Pilar and Natalie, or as our dad affectionately calls us, Pili (Pee-lee) and Talli (Ta-lee).  Pili and Talli Events is an Atlanta-based wedding and event planning company that offers a wide range of design and coordination services.  Our philosophy is that when an event truly reflects those that are being celebrated, it will be legendary.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow pili & talli events on

13 Reviews for pili & talli events

Full Planning (2)
Religious (2)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Nothing brings peace of mind to a wedding day like having planners like Pilar and Natalie! I met them while working as a makeup artist at a wedding last April and we hit it off! Pilar was my main contact on the wedding day and she made sure i had the full itinerary, down to the parking instructions. As a vendor, i appreciated the organization, communication, and cool, calm, and collected attitude. I was fortunate enough to be recommended to be the makeup Artist for Natalie’s wedding day as well and had the chance to spend quality time with these sisters and trust me, you wouldn’t want anyone else in your corner. They are both brilliant and will ease the woes of any couple on their special day!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Pilar and Natalie was an absolute wonderful experience! From the very first conversation I had with Pilar, I knew they were the perfect choice for our day of coordinator. Both Pilar and Natalie are so easy to get along with and extremely professional. We met prior to the wedding weekend to go over every single little detail that had been planned. They also did a final walk through with me at our venue. It is so obvious that they want to truly understand the vision for the day to ensure everything is just perfect. With them on our team, everything was perfect! They took over our vendor communications in the weeks leading up to the big day which was incredibly helpful and took so much stress off of me. Anything I needed, I felt I could let them know and they were on top of it right away. They created a very detailed day of itinerary for our wedding party which was so helpful. It was because of them that the day was organized and flowed seamlessly. My husband and I didn't have to think about anything except enjoying every minute of our wedding day. One of the best decisions we made was having pili & talli as our coordinators. We are beyond thankful that they were such a huge part of our special day! I highly recommend pili & talli to any couple getting married!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

pili & talli events Pricing

19 Photos

BreAnna & Liz

19 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the pleasure of playing classical guitar for a wedding ceremony at Little River Farms in Alpharetta (which is a lovely venue) that was coordinated by Pili and Talli Events. They were really wonderful to work with both before and during the wedding ceremony. They gave great cues during the processionals. It was a lovely wedding. They did a super job.

Events

Atlanta, GA 30312   See On Map
678-852-8590 (phone)
pili & talli events is a wedding planner from atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including metro atlanta, Athens, GA, and Savannah, GA. pili & talli events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in wedding coordinator wedding planner, day of coordination.