PO Box 19984, Atlanta, GA 30325 Map · Phone number

About Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers

Our experience: local, national and destination weddings.

Two Certified Wedding Planners, with over 15 years of experience are the core leaders of Patricia Elizabeth.

Making your very special day the best memory of your life is our goal.

Making sure the bride, groom, family and friends spend your day together, enjoying every precious moment, is where we shine. It's all about the two of you.

With a history of working in marketing, design, set decor for mail order and retail catalogs, producing a final look that covers a variety of personalities is valuable experience in listening and producing the vision you have for your own event.

We're here for both of you, to produce the wedding vision of your dreams.

Leave the production of your vision to us!

• Posh Chic Events
Reception
Reception
fad78207e19ebbb6 1492373918475 prather596
Bridal party

22 Reviews for Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers

1 User photo

Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers 1
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 10/11/2019

Best decision ever

DO NOT hesitate to trust Pat with your wedding. We trust Pat with our LIVES!! She literally saved our engagement. My husband and I began working with Pat over a year before our wedding when we realized that we couldn't plan a wedding by ourselves without killing each other. Pat stepped in, and for over a year, she NEVER disappointed. From the very beginning, Pat put me and my fiance completely at ease with her commanding presence, friendly demeanor, and superior knowledge of the industry and local vendors. Pat was impressively responsive, always answering my calls and texts or returning them very shortly. No question or concern was too big or small: Pat was always there to offer her insights, suggest a course of action, or talk us off the ledge. She secured a fabulous rate on room blocks at the swanky Loews Atlanta Hotel. She spearheaded our contract with Epic Catering and Metrotainment Bakery, both of which delighted. Pat came with us to tastings and venue walk-throughs. As we got closer to the big day, Pat kept us calm and on-track with weekly check-ins. At the rehearsal, Pat was as cool as a cucumber. She commanded our wedding party and family's attention, gave clear and precise directions, and made sure everyone followed them to the "T." On the big day, Pat and her day-of coordinator Jamie worked their butts off to make sure that everything was set up and ready to go in a record two-hour set-up time frame. And, when Atlanta traffic threw a wrench in our shuttle schedule, I was so sublimely comforted to know that Pat was handling business and that she had everything under control. After it was all said and done, my parents told me that they never had to get up from their table during the reception: Pat attended to their every need, offering to bring them whatever they liked to eat or drink. She didn't have to do that! She might even have played bartender. It was so soothing to have Pat directing us when it was time to do the first dance, cut the cake, etc. Pat is worth her weight in gold. She should have charged us at least twice as much as we paid her. I would choose her a thousand times over, and I'm so honored that she was such an important and wonderful part of my best day ever.

Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers 2
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers's reply:

Kat & Brian,

What a treat it was to work with both of you and your parents.
    Your wedding party were amazing, fun and definitely loving toward you both. We enjoyed working the entire evening with all of your family and guests. And the two of you......a very special couple! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding team.

Patricia Gardella
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 07/28/2018

Our life raft

I was a difficult bride in the opposite way you would imagine. I did not really care about the small details - or maybe even the big details. This made Pat's job a little harder and more stressful. At the end of the day, we had the most perfect day all because of Pat taking the wheel. I immediately got along well with Pat. She morphed into my other "mom" and supported me and made me feel taken care of. I appreciated her working around my lackadaisical style and do not regret a single thing

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

I highly recommend using her! She was extremely professional, made everything run so smoothly and was very helpful with helping with vendors. She knew the business and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 03/15/2018

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hiring Patricia Elizabeth is one of the best things you can do to make sure your wedding is spectacular. She is a planner who works both with you and for you. Her calmness and organized approach ensure to take all the stress out of planning so that you can enjoy your day to the fullest!

• Frank Gibson Photography
    Frank Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

As a professional wedding photographer, I have the unique privilege of interacting with wedding planners and coordinators on a regular basis. Pat and Elizabeth are absolutely (hands down) the best around! Not only are they professional and attentive to every detail, they are able to foresee any potential wedding day glitches and have the perfect personalities to stay calm and easy going under pressure. Throughout the wedding day, there is nothing better than a 'steady hand' ensuring that everything goes as planned. It's always a delight to get to work with Pat and her team! They keep the day running smoothly and full of fun for the entire Wedding Party. I would highly recommend Pat and Elizabeth!

• PO Box 19984 Atlanta, 30325 See on map