PO Box 19984, Atlanta, GA 30325 Map · Phone number

About Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers

Our experience: local, national and destination weddings.

Two Certified Wedding Planners, with over 15 years of experience are the core leaders of Patricia Elizabeth.

Making your very special day the best memory of your life is our goal.

Making sure the bride, groom, family and friends spend your day together, enjoying every precious moment, is where we shine. It's all about the two of you.

With a history of working in marketing, design, set decor for mail order and retail catalogs, producing a final look that covers a variety of personalities is valuable experience in listening and producing the vision you have for your own event.

We're here for both of you, to produce the wedding vision of your dreams.

Leave the production of your vision to us!

fad78207e19ebbb6 1492373918475 prather596
Bridal photo
Bridal photo
Reception
Reception
fad78207e19ebbb6 1492373918475 prather596
Bridal party

21 Reviews for Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers

• Camille

Camille · Married on 07/28/2018

Our life raft

I was a difficult bride in the opposite way you would imagine. I did not really care about the small details - or maybe even the big details. This made Pat's job a little harder and more stressful. At the end of the day, we had the most perfect day all because of Pat taking the wheel. I immediately got along well with Pat. She morphed into my other "mom" and supported me and made me feel taken care of. I appreciated her working around my lackadaisical style and do not regret a single thing

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

I highly recommend using her! She was extremely professional, made everything run so smoothly and was very helpful with helping with vendors. She knew the business and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 03/15/2018

emily · Married on 01/02/2016

Patricia and her team were a great help in planning and managing the on-site operations of our wedding. It would have been a tremendous workload to plan all the many details of our wedding without Patricia's experience and connections with the vendors we chose.

With regard to her fees, any of the funds we didn't make back through negotiating better terms/prices on our vendor contracts were easily made back by the reduced stress and time savings with her help. The cost of hiring a wedding planner (specifically Patricia) was well worth the investment and is highly recommended.

While there were a couple minor issues along the way with small details that we requested, all of our concerns were directly and immediately addressed. We requested a few "above and beyond" services that Patricia and her team quickly executed. She helped with a few issues we had with our hotel, and we even got a room night free with her help.

I strongly recommend Patricia Elizabeth as a wedding planner. I don't know what we would have done without her.

Sent on 01/07/2016

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hiring Patricia Elizabeth is one of the best things you can do to make sure your wedding is spectacular. She is a planner who works both with you and for you. Her calmness and organized approach ensure to take all the stress out of planning so that you can enjoy your day to the fullest!

• Frank Gibson Photography
    Frank Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

As a professional wedding photographer, I have the unique privilege of interacting with wedding planners and coordinators on a regular basis. Pat and Elizabeth are absolutely (hands down) the best around! Not only are they professional and attentive to every detail, they are able to foresee any potential wedding day glitches and have the perfect personalities to stay calm and easy going under pressure. Throughout the wedding day, there is nothing better than a 'steady hand' ensuring that everything goes as planned. It's always a delight to get to work with Pat and her team! They keep the day running smoothly and full of fun for the entire Wedding Party. I would highly recommend Pat and Elizabeth!

• PO Box 19984 Atlanta, 30325 See on map