Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Party.Love.Birds

Choosing to embark on the journey with a hired Wedding Planner will be one of the most important decisions you will make aside from saying “I do”. You are looking for more than just a person on site; you are looking for someone who will execute the vision and give you confidence, trust, and peace of mind. The Planning Team at LOVE BIRDS understands.

We want every bride to feel like they have the best Wedding Planner in Charleston...and a great new friend. If it is personal to you, it is personal to us.

Follow Party.Love.Birds on

9w4plrm9spp55lne25xge7f9hs9cfc9yzctfc6vs 1
david champagne photography

40 Reviews for Party.Love.Birds

Natalie · Married on 03/30/2018

Planning a wedding from out of state was something I feared and I knew I needed a day of coordinator. I stumbled upon Arielle when looking at a house rental on Folly Beach and saw that she was the wedding coordinator and I immediately knew she had the exact style I was looking for. I could pin everything on Pinterest but knew that there was no way I'd be able to execute it the way she could. I used her as more of a day of coordinator, but she was very open to speaking to me throughout the planning process. I provided most of the decorations with a vision in my head but was unable to vocalize well. Arielle listened and to what I was looking for and to be honest the day of the wedding I just passed the baton because I knew she would be able to create the vision I was looking for and I trusted her. She did just that. There is no way I would be able to do what she did and I am so happy that I had her there with me. Thank you so much Arielle for all that you did, I sincerely appreciate it!

Cassandra · Married on 05/19/2017

Outstanding! The weight that was lifted once I hired Party Love Birds was huge. Arielle put me at complete ease about every aspect of my wedding plans. She was prompt, thorough, extremely knowledgeable & reasonable. She was so easy to work with and accepting of all of my thoughts and ideas. She truly went above & beyond my expectations. If there were any hiccups at my wedding, I have no clue what they were. Everything moved along smoothly & as planned. Her staff was hard working & made me feel so special on my big day. I highly recommend you choose Party Love Birds for all your wedding needs!!

Alexandra · Married on 05/04/2017

Hire Party.Love.Birds!
    At the beginning of my wedding planning process I honestly thought I could do everything myself,but as I got deeper into it and closer to my wedding day I realized I couldn't juggle all of the fine details. Especially from out of town. Arielle stepped in and saved the day. She found a florist for me and negotiated stunning floral arrangements within my budget, helped me make decisions on decor and stayed level-headed when I was being indecisive or stressed out (and I am notoriously indecisive and picky). She was always easy to get in touch with and checked in with me throughout the planning process.
    The week of the wedding I had so much on my plate and was truly grateful to have Arielle on my team. She coordinated all of my vendors, came up with a timeline for the wedding and helped me wrap up all of the loose ends that were still left without stressing me out.
    I already knew I had made a good decision hiring Arielle leading up to my wedding day, but the day of she truly shone. I was blown away by how efficient and professional she was. I did not have to worry about anything or lift a finger because Arielle was in full control. She had our outdoor reception moved indoors due to rain seamlessly, made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time and handled little fires such as people being late or things breaking with a calm and professional demeanor. She was even there to help get a bee out of my dress (yes!) and to put bobby pins in my hair where the wind had blown it loose! At the reception, she made sure I had a glass of wine in my hand and time to eat before I was completely overwhelmed by guests and she was right there managing things up until we made our big exit. There is no doubt in my mind that Arielle was instrumental in making my big day the best day of my life. She made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and allowed me to simply enjoy being married! Thank you so much Arielle and P.L.B.!

Award

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 101.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Whimsey Photography
    Whimsey Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a wedding that Arielle planned at Middleton Place earlier this year and it was absolutely gorgeous! Every detail was perfection. She is incredibly talented and her team did a great job! She has a really calm spirit and kept everything on schedule and running smoothly. I highly recommend them!

• EventHaus Rentals
    EventHaus Rentals Wedding Rentals

Arielle and the Party.Love.Birds crew are fantastic to work with. Her design ideas and unique approach to wedding planning set her apart from the rest. We're always delighted to work with Arielle and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding & event planner/designer.

• Charleston, SC 29403 See on map