Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

About Panache Atlanta Events

Panache Atlanta Events was founded in 2004 by a mother and daughter team. It consists of certified wedding and event planners that have over 10 years of event management experience. We enjoy working alongside our clients to help bring their vision to reality. Whether it is a wedding, social or corporate event, we will ensure that it’s one that you’ll never forget. We are reliable, organized and passionate about creating the event of your dreams. We hope you will allow us to help you make your dreams come true by planning your next memorable event.

Follow Panache Atlanta Events on

twinklingeyephotography 52
andrewlindseywedding 65
andrewlindseywedding 657

5 Reviews for Panache Atlanta Events

I am the mother of the groom, so did not meet Kim and Tiffany until the rehearsal for the wedding. They were wonderful--especially in keeping the wedding party focused. It was an outdoor wedding, so there were additional logistical issues to be organized. Everything went smoothly--thanks to Kim and Tiffany.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Lindsey · Married on 04/11/2015

Kim and Tiffany were absolutely amazing to work with and I can’t imagine anyone better to choose for planning and coordinating a wedding. We hired Panache Atlanta Events for our day of coordinators and they were so much more! They planned monthly meetings with me for the entire year so they were up to date with everything going on and were there for any questions that I had throughout the entire planning process. They also offered suggestions and had amazing advice. I know the only reason our day went so smoothly and perfectly is because of Kim and Tiffany. Panache Atlanta Events also provided a personal bridal assistant, Allison, on the day of the wedding. She was absolutely amazing and handled any requests that I had the entire day. Kim and Tiffany are both extremely organized, very professional, and are definitely great problem solvers. From the detailed timeline that they put together and sent out to all of our vendors and bridal party to being there for every single step of the entire wedding day, I can't imagine anyone more perfect than Panache Events for our big day. Kim and Tiffany were such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • W

Willis · Married on 06/21/2014

The wedding was great. The pre-planning was great and the staff was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Panache Atlanta Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Atlanta, 30305 See on map