1239 Broadway Suite 604, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Our Story Bridal

Our Story Bridal is a consignment wedding dress shop in New York, New York, that features designer pre-owned and sample wedding gowns. This boutique features over 200 gently used luxury dresses from Vera Wang, Pronovias, and Oscar de la Renta. Our Story Bridal provides a one-of-a-kind dress shopping experience that’s convenient and reasonably priced.

This by-appointment-only salon has an assortment of wedding dresses available for New York City brides in search of a shopping experience, complete with personalized touches. All dresses are in pristine condition, as they are professionally cleaned prior to going on the showroom floor. Our Story Bridal has an in-house seamstress and stylist to make the entire experience seamless. They often host sample sales and trunk shows, and in addition to wedding gowns, Our Story Bridal has a curated collection of the following pieces:

• Bridal Belts

Our Story Bridal 6
Our Story Bridal 7
  • Jen

Jen Wing · Married on 07/13/2019

High end consignment at great prices

Loved loved loved Our Story Bridal. I wasn't planning on buying a dress consignment because I wanted that amazing experience of having friends and family and champagne. Little did I know, you can have the best of both worlds... at OSB! High end dresses, you wear white gloves to search, and the service is outstanding.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Our Story Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Jen! That is exactly what we aim to offer - everything that you can want from like-new dresses at a discount and the perfect environment to have your special moment. We loved having you in our store! Congrats again!

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Like New Wedding Dress

This was my last shop to look for a wedding dress and go figure it is the one I ultimately purchased a dress from. I had seen another similar dress which I had thought I would buy, until I met Carrie and she helped me find the most perfect looking AND fitting (no alterations required) wedding dress! All of the dresses are in pristine condition and are at an accessible price point for every wedding budget. Trying a dress on here was like trying a dress on at any of the boutiques elsewhere. I would absolutely recommend and cannot thank you enough for making my day so special!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Our Story Bridal 8
    Our Story Bridal 9
    Our Story Bridal 10
    Our Story Bridal 11
    Our Story Bridal 12

Our Story Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 1239 Broadway Suite 604 New York, NY, 10001 See on map
    646-846-0037 (Phone number)
    Monday 11AM–7PM Thursday 11AM–7PM Friday 11AM–7PM Saturday 9AM–5PM Sunday 10–2:30PM