40 West 17th Street Suite 2B, New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

About The Sample Room NY

The Sample Room is a unique bridal shopping experience. We sell select designer bridal samples at prices up to 25%-75% off of retail in an appointment only style setting. These are “one of” bridal gown samples that are either discontinued or overstock. It is an opportunity to buy a designer gown from our rotating collection of featured designers in a more intimate environment. You will be assigned a bridal stylist who will offer expert advice on your gown choice.

Follow The Sample Room NY on

IMG0094
IMG0088

5 Reviews for The Sample Room NY

J · Married on 09/23/2017

I bought my wedding dress from The Sample Room NY and I cannot recommend them enough!!! The showroom was beautiful and they had a great selection of styles in my price range. Everyone was so helpful and sweet and I just had a great experience here. The very first dress I tried on was THE ONE, and at first when it was on the hanger I wasn't sure, but sure enough I put it on and it was perfect!! Also, I had it altered with a seamstress they have a relationship with to turn the full-length gown into a tea-length, and she did a fantastic job. Thank you so much for the best shopping experience for my special day!!

Diana · Married on 05/19/2015

I came here as my last stop and bought a dress! It was much too big, and it was only a couple hundred dollars off the ticket price, but it was in pristine condition and very easy to tailor...so I'm pretty happy with how it worked out. They charged $50 to ship it and were VERY flexible - I had some back-and-forth about the shipping date and they couldn't have been more gracious about it.

They had a wider selection than I thought they would. I think this sort of place is just inevitably going to come down to the luck of the draw - you either find a dress you love there, or you don't. Or you do, but it's the wrong size and can't be altered, etc.

I worked mostly with Yolanda, who was great! She really helped me make up my mind, especially if I didn't like something and was just trying to "talk myself into it". I recommend her wholeheartedly. The dress I ended up buying was one she found and pulled off the rack for me. She has a great eye!

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2013

This was the 4th shop I went to. There were a lot of dresses that were too small for me here (i'm a 10 and most were 4s and 6s in my price range) but i found the PERFECT Pronovias. The dress would have been retail price of about $6k, but i got it for less than $2k!

The Sample Room NY FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months