91-20 101 ave, Ozone Park, NY 11416 Map · Phone number

About One Up Event Design

One Up Event Design offers spectacular floral décor for your special occasion or event. Our talented designers transform your ideas into creative arrangements. Providing the highest standards of quality and service is our hallmark.

At One Up Event Design, we take great pride in our designs and are committed to offering personalized care and outstanding quality and service. We offer the premier distinction of an exclusive custom experience with our personal shop at home service. An event specialist will coordinate your affair and be onsite to ensure your vision becomes a reality.

Follow One Up Event Design on

One Up Event Design 6
One Up Event Design 7

Tamisha · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Arrangements

From the first meeting until the last meeting One up event design made me feel like my wedding was as important as a celebrity wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Robert he listened and made suggestions and constantly gave me ideas and went out of his way to make sure every detail was perfect. I absolutely loved working with him my wedding bouquet and the decor for the wedding was absolutely amazing I couldn't have picked a better event designer and his prices were so reasonable thank you for making my day PERFECT!!

Sent on 03/23/2019

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your amazing day! Congratulations again.

Rachel Tomeo · Married on 12/30/2018

Great service beautiful flowers

One Up Event Design was a pleasure to work with. Rob took all of my ideas and pictures to create the perfect floral decor for my day. Thabk you everyone at One Up Event Design for making the best day of our lives even better!

Sent on 01/05/2019

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations again!

Grissell Mannino · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding decorations were amazing!

I am so grateful to Rob and the crew! My wedding day decorations exceeded all of my expectations. Rob worked with me to bring my visions to life and forever we will be grateful to him! Everyone was in awe of everything and my beautiful bouquets were more than I could've imagined! Will definitely use there services in the future when needed! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/26/2018

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you Grissell! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

• Stella Fatale
    Stella Fatale Wedding Hair & Makeup

Frank from One Up Event Design specializes in making your event his top priority. I know from personal experience that he works incredibly hard to help brides create their vision for their wedding day. Frank is incredibly passionate, dedicated and talented and should be your only choice for floral and design for such any important event!

• 91-20 101 ave Ozone Park, New York, 11416 See on map
    5164191684 (Phone number)
    Free-In home and showroom consulations by appointment only