91-20 101 ave, Ozone Park, NY 11416 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

71 Reviews for One Up Event Design

Grissell Mannino · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding decorations were amazing!

I am so grateful to Rob and the crew! My wedding day decorations exceeded all of my expectations. Rob worked with me to bring my visions to life and forever we will be grateful to him! Everyone was in awe of everything and my beautiful bouquets were more than I could've imagined! Will definitely use there services in the future when needed! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2018

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you Grissell! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

Susie · Married on 06/30/2018

I showed an example of how I wanted my floral centerpieces to be and they did just that plus more! I love the passion they have and create such beautiful work

stephanie · Married on 05/28/2018

We had our wedding May 28, 2018. Rob and his team did an amazing job. I had a tight budget and he worked with me every step of the way to make sure I got everything I wanted. From the moment we decided to work with OneUp, Rob made various samples to ensure we found the right one for the big day! The bouquets, the ceremony decorations, high centerpieces, and low centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. OneUp helped us make our fairytale wedding come true!!

One Up Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 96.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 74.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 151.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Stella Fatale
    Stella Fatale Wedding Hair & Makeup

Frank from One Up Event Design specializes in making your event his top priority. I know from personal experience that he works incredibly hard to help brides create their vision for their wedding day. Frank is incredibly passionate, dedicated and talented and should be your only choice for floral and design for such any important event!

• 91-20 101 ave Ozone Park, NY 11416 See on map
    5164191684 (Phone number)
    Free-In home and showroom consulations by appointment only