Dyker Beach Golf Course

86th Street and 7th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11228 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Dyker Beach Golf Course

Dyker Beach Golf Course is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Brooklyn, New York. This venue, known as a sparkling gem hidden by the shadows of the grand Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, is your fairway toward a truly unforgettable happily ever after.

Facilities and Capacity
At Dyker Beach Golf Course, your wedding day will be a lush dream. Host a grand wedding of up to 600 guests with your breathtaking ceremony taking place on the snow-white gazebo, out on the immaculate terrace, or in the vast, naturally lit grand ballroom. Royal blue curtain drapes, candelabra chandeliers with filigree accents, an ornate mirror, and a polished dance floor are just a few of the elegant touches that make the grand ballroom look like something out of a fairy-tale wedding. You may also choose to guide your guests to an outdoor reception or cocktail party on the 6,000-square-foot patio, which offers an arresting view of the fairways and verdant greens of the meandering golf course. The ballroom, too, with its floor-to-ceiling windows, offers panoramic views of the course.

Dyker Beach Golf Course, which was established in the 1890s, offers historic charm, stylized panache, and the contemporary, fashionable perks of having recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation. These renovations include a private get-ready room for pre-ceremony celebrations.

Photo opportunities are abundant at this golf course, offering a wealth of trees, vibrant green manicured lawns, and a stunning view of Verrazano Bridge for a heightened sense of grandeur.

Dyker Beach Golf Course specializes in marriage and celebrations of love, offering an award-winning professional team who is committed to ensuring your wedding planning process is seamless and your day is nothing less than perfect. This team offers all the rental services you could need for essential wedding day supplies and necessities, including but not exclusive to furniture, decoration, and catering services with customized menus according to your preference. The team at Dyker Beach Golf Course also makes wedding planning simple and luxurious with their Wedding Day Calculator service, which allows you to perform a budget analysis, make vital decisions, and develop your itinerary, all with the guidance of Liszette, your very own complimentary and personal advisor. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup

• Videos 1

71 Reviews for Dyker Beach Golf Course

Jacqueline Mancino · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amazing and sincere!

I recently met with Bella regarding our upcoming wedding. Bella was extremely patient with my many questions and very accommodating as there were some scheduling issues on our end with my fiancé getting the subway to Brooklyn from Manhattan. Bella was not only attentive and explained everything in detail but was super nice and hilarious. Just a great person to meet. We did not choose this venue ONLY because we decided on a destination wedding out of the country. Had we chosen to have our celebration here BELLA WAS OUR ABSOLUTE FIRST PICK.

Pat D · Married on 03/02/2019

Everything was perfect!

Belladonna,
    Thank you so much for all your assistance, guidance and follow through for Michael's 60th Surprise Birthday Party. You rocked it!!! You were so personable, and readily available to help me when I had any question or needed to make adjustments to the planning. Nothing was a problem for you. I feel that I have made a new friend.
    Your experience and knowledge gave me the information I was looking for and covered all questions I had. You even presented question and answers I wasn’t aware of. You listened and understood the concept I was going for and saw it through to completion. I can’t believe it, but the day of the party I had no worry, and you know I worry about everything. I knew you were in charge, and that when we arrived it would be perfect, and it was.
    The event was such a success and I owe that all to you. When I had doubt and apprehension about the kitchen, food quality, and service staff you gave me the confidence to have faith that you would deliver the excellence I was looking for, and you did. Your team was on point, the food was delicious and the service was very polite and attentive. The event room, was just as I had imagined, the banner and decorations looked so professional. All the feed back I received was so positive, and put a new light on Dyker Beach Golf Course for everyone who had not yet attended a party/event there. At least three-quarters or more of the people attending were golfer’s and they were very impressed. Even though Michael and I came in later than we expected, missing the majority of the cocktail party, our guests commented on how much fun they were having and the great amount and quality of the food Funny but a few out-of-towners thought it was the meal!
    What I am trying to say is you made my, our dream come true, and I can’t thank you enough.
    Look forward to stopping in and saying hi next time we are at the course.
    Warmest regards and best wishes for the coming Spring. See you soon.
    (Thanks Again!!!!)

Dyker Beach Golf Course Pricing

Dyker Beach Golf Course Price Rates

Dyker Beach Golf Course FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March

• La Vie en Rose
    La Vie en Rose Wedding Bands

We had the pleasure to perform at Dyker Beach Club for a wedding, and it is a very beautiful, peaceful and elegant environment. Everyone seemed very pleased!

• The New York Wedding Company
    The New York Wedding Company Wedding Planners

I had the great pleasure of meeting with some of the staff at Dyker Beach a couple of years ago, as I begin to plan my own wedding event there. The first time my fiance and I went for a venue tour we met with Beth Lanteri who was very professional and pleasant. Beth let us tour the premises, which are outstanding. The venue is very beautiful, with a classic and historic feel. The grounds are kept immaculate, there's a simple and charming gazebo you can use for a ceremony or pictures, as well as an outdoor patio that is perfect to host the cocktail hour. The have an in-house restaurant, and the venue itself has been recently restored, to perfection, I may add! We also went to Dyker Beach when they hosted an open house featuring some of their preferred vendors and samples of their food. The food was absolutely delicious, we truly had a fantastic time, it was like a night out for us, and honestly one of our favorite memories as we head toward our wedding date! All Dyker Beach's reviews on Wedding Wire are outstanding, so it seems like they have the unique ability to actually please all of the people all of the time! As a planner I can't wait to work with them if any of my clients seek their services, and as a bride-to-be I could not be happier with our choice to host our wedding there in the very near future!

• Reverend Joy Burke
    Reverend Joy Burke Wedding Officiants

The location is lovely, everything is elegant and sophisticated. And to top it off, the staff was a delight to work with, knowledgeable and attentive.

• 86th Street and 7th Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11228 See on map
    7188369722 (261) (Phone number)