One Up Event Design Reviews

87 | Ozone Park, NY

87 Reviews for One Up Event Design

Karen Celestine · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Gorgeous Flowers and More

The team at One Up were the best! They created my vision and every single detail within my budget. Wedding planning was so easy with them. Not only did they help with flowers but they did so much more. Thank you Rob and the team.

Sent on 02/17/2020

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so glad you loved it. We look forward to working with you again. We wish you both all the best!

Victoria Pappas · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Amazing Flower for my Winter Wonderland Wedding

I cannot say enough amazing things about Rob and the entire One Up team. I have worked with Rob many times before and have always been amazed by not only his breathtaking work, but great customer service, and incomparable creativity. It was a no brainer that I was going to use One Up for my wedding, and I am so glad I did, they were one of the easiest and best parts of the entire wedding process! Rob went above and beyond in every aspect! I came to Rob with a vision and he completely made it come to life. We were on the same page the entire process and he knew exactly what to do to make every floral piece exactly what I wanted. I recommend him always and cannot wait to use him for our future events!

Sent on 02/18/2020

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and look forward to many future events. Good luck to you and Perry. We wish you both the best always!
  • Saverio

Saverio Carollo · Married on 07/02/2020

Amazing !!!

I can't thank Rob enough for making our whole experience perfect. One Up Event Design surpassed our expectation and made my dream a reality from the smallest details to the largest table centerpieces. So thankful we found them. I highly recommend One Up Event Design. Thank you so much for making my event so memorable.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Rosamaria · Married on 03/14/2020

Excellent experience with One Up Event

OneUp Event design did AMAZING flower arrangements for us! We can not thank this flower company enough! The constant support and kindness throughout our wedding planning journey was unbelievable and we appreciate it all.

Sent on 03/20/2020

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! We wish you both the absolute best. It was a beautiful day and night filled with so much love. Congratulations again!
  • Victoria

Victoria Lobello · Married on 12/27/2019

Excellent. Rob and his staff are amazing and a life saver.

I was just married on December 27, 2019 and 2 weeks before my wedding, I ran into an issue with my florist and needed to find another. One Up came recommended and was absolutely amazing. Rob took the time to go thru all the flowers I originally wanted and enhanced them. They set up the church and my venue so I did not have do myself or supervise. I received so many compliments on my flowers and set up. I could not thank Rob and his staff enough for taking me on such short notice and doing an amazing job. Thank you to you all!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that we were able to make your wedding decor stress free! We are so glad to be a part of your special day. Congratulations to you both again!

Bre Plaza-Malave · Married on 08/24/2019

One Up Event Design

The whole experience was perfect. Friendly, accommodating & professional. My wedding flowers were more beautiful than I had imagined.

Sent on 12/04/2019

One Up Event Design's reply:

We are so happy to have been a part of your special day! Congratulations again and the best of luck to you both always!
  • Rosanna

Anthony Nerone · Married on 07/07/2019

One of the Best Florist companies

We had our wedding on Jul 7, 2019. Rob and his team did such an awesome job. He worked with me every step of the way. All my ideas that I proposed to Rob, he made them into reality and couldn't be happier with the end result. All the floral arrangements including my bouquet and my bridal party flowers came our beautiful. Thank you so much for being apart of our special day.

Sent on 07/15/2019

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy we were a part of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you. I am so glad we captured exactly what you wished for!

Sequoia Bacchus · Married on 07/07/2019

One Up Event Design

Everything was more beautiful than I could ever imagine! Thank you so much for making our special day even better! I will definitely recommend your company to everyone and already began to.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Tamisha · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Arrangements

From the first meeting until the last meeting One up event design made me feel like my wedding was as important as a celebrity wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Robert he listened and made suggestions and constantly gave me ideas and went out of his way to make sure every detail was perfect. I absolutely loved working with him my wedding bouquet and the decor for the wedding was absolutely amazing I couldn't have picked a better event designer and his prices were so reasonable thank you for making my day PERFECT!!

Sent on 03/23/2019

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your amazing day! Congratulations again.

Genna Gambino · Married on 01/03/2019

Highly Recommend

Rob & his team are PHENOMENAL.
    His talent and design are second to none.
    I gave him our vision and he totally surpassed our expectations.
    He is so friendly & will work with any budget. I seriously cannot stress how important he was on our wedding day. We are so thankful we found them.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Rachel Tomeo · Married on 12/30/2018

Great service beautiful flowers

One Up Event Design was a pleasure to work with. Rob took all of my ideas and pictures to create the perfect floral decor for my day. Thabk you everyone at One Up Event Design for making the best day of our lives even better!

Sent on 01/05/2019

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations again!

Grissell Mannino · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding decorations were amazing!

I am so grateful to Rob and the crew! My wedding day decorations exceeded all of my expectations. Rob worked with me to bring my visions to life and forever we will be grateful to him! Everyone was in awe of everything and my beautiful bouquets were more than I could've imagined! Will definitely use there services in the future when needed! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/26/2018

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you Grissell! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

Susie · Married on 06/30/2018

I showed an example of how I wanted my floral centerpieces to be and they did just that plus more! I love the passion they have and create such beautiful work

Sent on 07/08/2018

Rosalie · Married on 06/02/2018

Great florist

Great florist! Rob was easy to work, took the time to understand our vision for the reception day (my color scheme, etc), and most of all willing to work with our budget! We visited a few other florists and Rob's prices for what you get (pedestal centerpieces, bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flowers on cake) were great. Him and his team were also kind enough to add rose petals to some of our DIY centerpieces.

Sent on 12/02/2018

stephanie · Married on 05/28/2018

We had our wedding May 28, 2018. Rob and his team did an amazing job. I had a tight budget and he worked with me every step of the way to make sure I got everything I wanted. From the moment we decided to work with OneUp, Rob made various samples to ensure we found the right one for the big day! The bouquets, the ceremony decorations, high centerpieces, and low centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. OneUp helped us make our fairytale wedding come true!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2017

Robert did a phenomenal job for our wedding. From the consultation, to viewing the sample pieces, and then to the final pieces on the day of, everything was just amazing. My bridal bouquet was stunning.. maybe I am being partial, but I truly thought it was the most beautiful bride's bouquet I had ever seen. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and so many people complimented them. Rob even took the time to make fresh roses to decorate my cake. He is a great and honest guy and we couldn't have been any happier,
    -Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Agostino

Sent on 01/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/22/2017

Rob is awesome! He is completely honest and always likes to make samples so he is sure the bride and himself are on the same page and wants his clients to be satisfied. I highly recommend using One Up Event Design!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Charlene · Married on 11/11/2017

Garland was beautiful with fresh flowers. Excellent customer service! Delivered on time. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Miranda · Married on 10/21/2017

My flowers were beautiful and fresh. Rob was very accommodating even at the last minute when I forgot to order petals he was able to
    Get that for me! On the day of the wedding he arrived on time To my house, decorated the church and the reception venue. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Rob was absolutely amazing and helped my vision come to life . My Sprinkle was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Catherine · Married on 08/12/2017

Rob was great to work with; he listened me and work with me price wise. His arrangements were beautiful. He made my day special. Thank you One up Event Design!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Robert takes your ideas and makes them more beautiful than you can imagine. Cares about your "big day" and making it perfect. Makes you feel like a family member as soon as you meet. Responds quickly to any email and always reassuring. Beautiful flowers, arrangements and candles. Can't say enough good things about the team and the designs. His staff at One Up Event Design made my 150 person engagement party remarkable. I was receiving compliments from guests about the centerpieces for days to follow. I would DEFINITLEY recommend One Up Event to a friend!!!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Graziella · Married on 12/31/2016

Rob is such an awesome and down to earth guy! He had a vision right away, and was able to make my simple "dream" become a reality. I was very worried because I did not want anything to be over the top. Rob was able to reassure me he would be able to make my idea become a reality. He made the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet, that I am still trying to keep alive two months later. He made gorgeous centerpieces of different heights and had compliments of candles on every table. Every piece he made was gorgeous, and made the wedding look so elegant! It was such a pleasure and fun to work with Rob! He definitely customizes your experience and makes the entire stressful thing, very unstressful! Have recommended him to so many people!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

I used one up event design for my wedding this past October and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Rob was so great to work with, and very attentive throughout the planning process. My centerpieces were stunning along with the bouquets-He truly exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for a professional, reliable and knowledgable florist ONE UP EVENT DESIGN is the way to go!

Sent on 12/14/2016

DeAnna · Married on 10/22/2016

Rob completely worked with me & my budget. No only were the flowers affordable but they were completely stunning! If you are looking for a way to have BEAUTIFUL flowers for an affordable price. One up Event is definitely the way to go. I went to a florist before I went to One Up Event Design and they completely shot down my creative but different ideas. Not Rob, he executed them beautifully & made my Christmas/Winter Wonderland Wedding come to life!

Sent on 12/27/2017