One Up Event Design Reviews

71 | Ozone Park, NY

71 Reviews for One Up Event Design

71 One Up Event Design Reviews

Grissell Mannino · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding decorations were amazing!

I am so grateful to Rob and the crew! My wedding day decorations exceeded all of my expectations. Rob worked with me to bring my visions to life and forever we will be grateful to him! Everyone was in awe of everything and my beautiful bouquets were more than I could've imagined! Will definitely use there services in the future when needed! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2018

One Up Event Design's reply:

Thank you Grissell! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

Susie · Married on 06/30/2018

I showed an example of how I wanted my floral centerpieces to be and they did just that plus more! I love the passion they have and create such beautiful work

stephanie · Married on 05/28/2018

We had our wedding May 28, 2018. Rob and his team did an amazing job. I had a tight budget and he worked with me every step of the way to make sure I got everything I wanted. From the moment we decided to work with OneUp, Rob made various samples to ensure we found the right one for the big day! The bouquets, the ceremony decorations, high centerpieces, and low centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. OneUp helped us make our fairytale wedding come true!!

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2017

Robert did a phenomenal job for our wedding. From the consultation, to viewing the sample pieces, and then to the final pieces on the day of, everything was just amazing. My bridal bouquet was stunning.. maybe I am being partial, but I truly thought it was the most beautiful bride's bouquet I had ever seen. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and so many people complimented them. Rob even took the time to make fresh roses to decorate my cake. He is a great and honest guy and we couldn't have been any happier,
    -Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Agostino

One Up Event Design 1
    One Up Event Design 2

Danielle · Married on 11/22/2017

Rob is awesome! He is completely honest and always likes to make samples so he is sure the bride and himself are on the same page and wants his clients to be satisfied. I highly recommend using One Up Event Design!

One Up Event Design 3

Charlene · Married on 11/11/2017

Garland was beautiful with fresh flowers. Excellent customer service! Delivered on time. I would highly recommend!!

Miranda · Married on 10/21/2017

My flowers were beautiful and fresh. Rob was very accommodating even at the last minute when I forgot to order petals he was able to
    Get that for me! On the day of the wedding he arrived on time To my house, decorated the church and the reception venue. Everything was perfect!

One Up Event Design 4
    One Up Event Design 5
    One Up Event Design 6
    One Up Event Design 7
    One Up Event Design 8

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Rob was absolutely amazing and helped my vision come to life . My Sprinkle was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I will definitely use them again in the future.

One Up Event Design 9
    One Up Event Design 14
    One Up Event Design 15
    One Up Event Design 16

Catherine · Married on 08/12/2017

Rob was great to work with; he listened me and work with me price wise. His arrangements were beautiful. He made my day special. Thank you One up Event Design!!!

• User6072521 · 1+ year ago

Robert takes your ideas and makes them more beautiful than you can imagine. Cares about your "big day" and making it perfect. Makes you feel like a family member as soon as you meet. Responds quickly to any email and always reassuring. Beautiful flowers, arrangements and candles. Can't say enough good things about the team and the designs. His staff at One Up Event Design made my 150 person engagement party remarkable. I was receiving compliments from guests about the centerpieces for days to follow. I would DEFINITLEY recommend One Up Event to a friend!!!!

Graziella · Married on 12/31/2016

Rob is such an awesome and down to earth guy! He had a vision right away, and was able to make my simple "dream" become a reality. I was very worried because I did not want anything to be over the top. Rob was able to reassure me he would be able to make my idea become a reality. He made the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet, that I am still trying to keep alive two months later. He made gorgeous centerpieces of different heights and had compliments of candles on every table. Every piece he made was gorgeous, and made the wedding look so elegant! It was such a pleasure and fun to work with Rob! He definitely customizes your experience and makes the entire stressful thing, very unstressful! Have recommended him to so many people!!

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

I used one up event design for my wedding this past October and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Rob was so great to work with, and very attentive throughout the planning process. My centerpieces were stunning along with the bouquets-He truly exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for a professional, reliable and knowledgable florist ONE UP EVENT DESIGN is the way to go!

DeAnna · Married on 10/22/2016

Rob completely worked with me & my budget. No only were the flowers affordable but they were completely stunning! If you are looking for a way to have BEAUTIFUL flowers for an affordable price. One up Event is definitely the way to go. I went to a florist before I went to One Up Event Design and they completely shot down my creative but different ideas. Not Rob, he executed them beautifully & made my Christmas/Winter Wonderland Wedding come to life!

Jovana · Married on 09/24/2016

Flowers were beautiful! Rob really made the experience personable, we pretty much created the center pieces together. Amazing experience!

annie · Married on 09/10/2016

Beginning with the first meeting with Owner Rob Pontillo....His expertise and patience in designing the perfect floral arrangement for my daughter and her fiances Engagement party were amazing!
    The Hydrangeas and Sahara Rose Mix were perfect with the elegant 32 inch tapered Vase.

Shern and Brendon · Married on 09/01/2016

Rob is hilarious. He takes the stress out of the process. Good laughs; good value. Our venue was magnificently transformed into a beautiful scene beyond our expectations. Our guests' were awe inspired. They are still complementing us (sorry Rob, we're taking your credit! lol).

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2016

I can't say enough good things about One Up Event Design! Everything was absolutely perfect...... actually more than perfect!!!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!!! All of our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was.... From the table arrangements, to the bouquets, perfect little boutonnieres, the beautifully decorated cake, the tall ceremony arrangements on the wine barrels, the bridal suite bouquet. Everything was just simply perfect! I can not thank One Up Event Design enough creating such beautiful pieces for our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend using this vendor.

Simone · Married on 08/26/2016

Robert was so extremely helpful, professional, and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process from bouquets, to centerpieces, and everything in between. He understood my style and vision of what I wanted our flowers to look like and he executed it perfectly! Not only were the flowers gorgeous but Robert was so knowledgeable, passionate, and extremely accommodating. We live far from where our venue and where his office is and he went above and beyond to make everything went smooth and easy for us. Thank you Rob and OneUp Event Design for helping make our wedding SO beautiful!

Michael · Married on 08/20/2016

Gorgeous center pieces professionally done! Thank you very much. The Coratolo Family

Angelika · Married on 08/13/2016

Amazing!!! Robert was just amazing! Accomodating and flexible. He helped us with choosing the best flowers and centerpieces! I was extremaly happy and surprised how it all came out! From the flower girls flowers to the bridal to grooms and everything!
    Extremally happy with the service, price, and the

Rob is wonderful and super responsive. Their prices are great as well is their work

Robert & his staff at One up event design went ABOVE AND BEYOND our dreams with flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were a dream. They were full, beautiful, high quality flowers that were well put together. We also got so many compliments on the centerpieces at the reception hall! We added in a few last minute ideas and they exceeded what we asked them to do. I HIGHLY recommend One Up Event Design! Thank you for helping to make my wedding day wonderful!

Christina · Married on 08/09/2015

It was a great pleasure working with Rob at One Up event, he was very helpful and honest throughout my whole wedding process. Rob was eager to give me great advice about style tips and how to save money, etc. I loved all of the pieces he put together for my wedding, he did an amazing job! His talent and creativeness definitely shines through his work!! I would absolutely recommend Rob to family and friends. Thank you to Rob and his team for adding that special touch to my wedding!

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

Before even booking with rob he invited me to my hall to see numerous sample arrangements. Two were samples of what I was asking for and the rest were ideas he had. He also brought buckets of flowers to make any changes if needed. Even after there was no obligation to book. The flowers for wedding as well as the chuppa were just what I wanted. Everyone loved them. Not only is his work awesome but so is rob. He was so much fun to work with!

Brent · Married on 05/16/2015

Rob did a great job on my centerpieces even included a free upgrade./