66 Reviews for One Up Event Design

Venue Visit (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
66 One Up Event Design Reviews

Robert did a phenomenal job for our wedding. From the consultation, to viewing the sample pieces, and then to the final pieces on the day of, everything was just amazing. My bridal bouquet was stunning.. maybe I am being partial, but I truly thought it was the most beautiful bride's bouquet I had ever seen. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and so many people complimented them. Rob even took the time to make fresh roses to decorate my cake. He is a great and honest guy and we couldn't have been any happier,
-Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Agostino

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rob is awesome! He is completely honest and always likes to make samples so he is sure the bride and himself are on the same page and wants his clients to be satisfied. I highly recommend using One Up Event Design!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Garland was beautiful with fresh flowers. Excellent customer service! Delivered on time. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Charlene, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful and fresh. Rob was very accommodating even at the last minute when I forgot to order petals he was able to
Get that for me! On the day of the wedding he arrived on time To my house, decorated the church and the reception venue. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

amazing! they did wonderful work and were very flexible!! love them

Profile Picture kait, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Rob was great to work with; he listened me and work with me price wise. His arrangements were beautiful. He made my day special. Thank you One up Event Design!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robert takes your ideas and makes them more beautiful than you can imagine. Cares about your "big day" and making it perfect. Makes you feel like a family member as soon as you meet. Responds quickly to any email and always reassuring. Beautiful flowers, arrangements and candles. Can't say enough good things about the team and the designs. His staff at One Up Event Design made my 150 person engagement party remarkable. I was receiving compliments from guests about the centerpieces for days to follow. I would DEFINITLEY recommend One Up Event to a friend!!!!

Profile Picture User6072521, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Let me start by saying I wasn't the easiest bride to work with. I had no idea what I wanted! Despite this, Rob created something beautiful for my wedding! I had a bouquet of white roses with crystals embedded in the roses ( I know gorgeous!). My girls had white peonies that accented the roses perfectly. The centerpieces were tall and elegant and my guests loved them! The flowers even arrived early on the wedding day, which left me with one less thing to panic over. Rob and his team are the absolute best!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rob is such an awesome and down to earth guy! He had a vision right away, and was able to make my simple "dream" become a reality. I was very worried because I did not want anything to be over the top. Rob was able to reassure me he would be able to make my idea become a reality. He made the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet, that I am still trying to keep alive two months later. He made gorgeous centerpieces of different heights and had compliments of candles on every table. Every piece he made was gorgeous, and made the wedding look so elegant! It was such a pleasure and fun to work with Rob! He definitely customizes your experience and makes the entire stressful thing, very unstressful! Have recommended him to so many people!!

Profile Picture Graziella, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used one up event design for my wedding this past October and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Rob was so great to work with, and very attentive throughout the planning process. My centerpieces were stunning along with the bouquets-He truly exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for a professional, reliable and knowledgable florist ONE UP EVENT DESIGN is the way to go!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rob completely worked with me & my budget. No only were the flowers affordable but they were completely stunning! If you are looking for a way to have BEAUTIFUL flowers for an affordable price. One up Event is definitely the way to go. I went to a florist before I went to One Up Event Design and they completely shot down my creative but different ideas. Not Rob, he executed them beautifully & made my Christmas/Winter Wonderland Wedding come to life!

Profile Picture DeAnna, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Flowers were beautiful! Rob really made the experience personable, we pretty much created the center pieces together. Amazing experience!

Profile Picture Jovana, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beginning with the first meeting with Owner Rob Pontillo....His expertise and patience in designing the perfect floral arrangement for my daughter and her fiances Engagement party were amazing!
The Hydrangeas and Sahara Rose Mix were perfect with the elegant 32 inch tapered Vase.

Profile Picture annie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Rob is hilarious. He takes the stress out of the process. Good laughs; good value. Our venue was magnificently transformed into a beautiful scene beyond our expectations. Our guests' were awe inspired. They are still complementing us (sorry Rob, we're taking your credit! lol).

Profile Picture Shern and Brendon, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough good things about One Up Event Design! Everything was absolutely perfect...... actually more than perfect!!!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!!! All of our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was.... From the table arrangements, to the bouquets, perfect little boutonnieres, the beautifully decorated cake, the tall ceremony arrangements on the wine barrels, the bridal suite bouquet. Everything was just simply perfect! I can not thank One Up Event Design enough creating such beautiful pieces for our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend using this vendor.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Robert was so extremely helpful, professional, and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process from bouquets, to centerpieces, and everything in between. He understood my style and vision of what I wanted our flowers to look like and he executed it perfectly! Not only were the flowers gorgeous but Robert was so knowledgeable, passionate, and extremely accommodating. We live far from where our venue and where his office is and he went above and beyond to make everything went smooth and easy for us. Thank you Rob and OneUp Event Design for helping make our wedding SO beautiful!

Profile Picture Simone , 8/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gorgeous center pieces professionally done! Thank you very much. The Coratolo Family

Profile Picture Michael, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing!!! Robert was just amazing! Accomodating and flexible. He helped us with choosing the best flowers and centerpieces! I was extremaly happy and surprised how it all came out! From the flower girls flowers to the bridal to grooms and everything!
Extremally happy with the service, price, and the

Profile Picture Angelika, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was the Venue Event Planner for my Uncle's Wedding which was held on Saturday, August 13th, 2016 at Raphael located on Long Island's North Fork/ East End. I was responsible for everything including finding the right person, the right company to fulfill all the flowers, bouquets and arrangements for the wedding.
One Up Event Design; owner Rob Pontillo & his team were a delightful to work with and my vision of what I wanted to accomplish became a reality - everything was beautiful ~ the flowers we had chosen with Rob's help, the rustic wooden boxes in which would hold the floral arrangements for the tasting room, the reception table arrangements, the ceremony atop the two wooden barrels, the bride's bouquet, etc...was perfect!
The CAKE; Rob added his creativity to the cake we had chosen through Raphael's vendor; by adding some simple - yet elegant fresh greenery / florals to it on the day of the wedding; which made it look even more spectacular.
Rob is not easy to always get a hold of or quick to respond; however he comes through with beautiful creativity and great quality of what you will receive at the end of the day for your special day or venue. I would certainly recommend One Up Event Design again; even for my own wedding; if one day I should be so lucky to meet Mr. Right. :)
My Uncle & his new wife were so happy with all that he & his team had accomplished on behalf of their special wedding day.; which their opinion is what truly matters.
Angella, Rob Pontillo's Wedding / Event Coordinator is sweet, helpful, kind & she assisted me with every aspect of our order ensuring we were right on point on what I had wanted to accomplish for my Uncle's Wedding. Angella was a true pleasure to work with and she is a terrific human being.

Sincerely,
Maria Gabriella DeGennaro
Future Wedding Planner & Event Coordinator

Profile Picture Maria , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Rob is wonderful and super responsive. Their prices are great as well is their work

Profile Picture Anna, 6/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robert & his staff at One up event design went ABOVE AND BEYOND our dreams with flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were a dream. They were full, beautiful, high quality flowers that were well put together. We also got so many compliments on the centerpieces at the reception hall! We added in a few last minute ideas and they exceeded what we asked them to do. I HIGHLY recommend One Up Event Design! Thank you for helping to make my wedding day wonderful!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was a great pleasure working with Rob at One Up event, he was very helpful and honest throughout my whole wedding process. Rob was eager to give me great advice about style tips and how to save money, etc. I loved all of the pieces he put together for my wedding, he did an amazing job! His talent and creativeness definitely shines through his work!! I would absolutely recommend Rob to family and friends. Thank you to Rob and his team for adding that special touch to my wedding!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Before even booking with rob he invited me to my hall to see numerous sample arrangements. Two were samples of what I was asking for and the rest were ideas he had. He also brought buckets of flowers to make any changes if needed. Even after there was no obligation to book. The flowers for wedding as well as the chuppa were just what I wanted. Everyone loved them. Not only is his work awesome but so is rob. He was so much fun to work with!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rob did a great job on my centerpieces even included a free upgrade./

Profile Picture Brent, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding wAs on May 8, and it was perfect thanks to one up event. My venue looked absolutely amazing thanks to Robert and his team, they did an outstanding job. The center pieces were just beatiful they looked grand and were 100% fresh. My bouquet was beatiul and was done exactly like I pictured it in my head. My favorite was the Dias, it looked like it came out from a magazine it was pictures perfect. Robert was very easy to reach, by cell phone and email, and meet up with me and my husband anytime we needed to. I added and changed stuff two days before the wedding and he was fine with that and still made everything perfect. Definitely recommend one up event for weddings and any event for flowers, Thank you !!!

Profile Picture sandra, 5/8/15, 1 Review