4101 E. Park Bvld., Plano, TX 75074 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About One Fine Day

One Fine Day TX is a wedding planning company based in Plano, Texas, that services the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond. The owner, Danielle Hasting, first got her start in the event industry in 2000 while she attended Texas Tech University. In 2002, she decided to open her own company, One Fine Day, which specializes in providing event and wedding planning services to couples in love on one of the most memorable days of their lives.

The experienced team at One Fine Day is here to make your wedding day an unforgettable event for you and your guests. They offer event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services for civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, destination and double weddings, and even eco-friendly affairs. The One Fine Day team will assist you with everything, from your wedding-day budget and your guest list to referring you to preferred vendors in the area.

• Social Graces Dallas
  • Events by Indya
  • Look West Events
pantoarling225 2013 michelle lindsay photography
9b279a53890fbee6 1422906379791 kim neudorf flowers and rings
swinford dunn dress back ofd
Couple portrait
kim neudorf flowers and rings
Cake cutting

36 Reviews for One Fine Day

• Cassandra

Cassandra Jones · Married on 02/15/2020

Happily ever after Bride

I wish I could give a million stars for Danielle and her team. Danielle was a blessing to me. To make long story short. I found Danielle on a day I was so desperately needing a coordinator for my wedding. After a failure of services of previous coordinator. I had less than three months to plan my wedding that I was trying to plan in eight months. I was in tears. So I google and found One Fine Day and read all the positive reviews. I immediately located them. The day I met Danielle I was in tears. She immediately comfort me and assure me that she would take good care of me and my wedding day would be very special and day to remember. I am in tears as I am writing this review. There isn't enough words in the world to express the incredible services I received from Danielle and her team. They were extremely incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and professional!! Very proactive, I constantly received so many feedbacks from my friends and families how everything was so wonderful and beautiful. I am so gratefully and blessed to have had the opportunity to work with One Fine Day to plan and coordinate my wedding less than three months. I appreciated the immediately proactive responses from everyone on her team. Danielle gave me great ideals and thoughts on planning my wedding. Her and her team work was phenomenal!!! She was very details, professional, organized during my special day. Everything went so well. The world should know that is company really cares about their work and their clients. They have everything you need to plan an event. No matter what your circumstances are and you need immediately help to plan an event this is the place to go. Because they cares!!!!! They treat you the same no matter how much you spend with them. It’s like working with the best team and best friends in the world. Danielle, I just want to say God Bless you and your team for a job well done. You all made me and my husband the happiest couple in the world for our wedding day. It was so beautiful and special. You and your team put so much love and efforts into making our day so beautiful. Danielle you are such a blessing to me and to anyone of need of a special events or wedding. Cassandra Jones & Robert Moore. The Moore’s now! Happily and Ever Lasting Memories. Thank you , thank you, thank you and God blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff Cannon · Married on 11/17/2019

It should be called One Perfect Day

I wish we could give Danielle 10 stars or more. We absolutely love her! After somewhat of a rough start to our wedding planning my husband and I were married on Nov 17th, 2019 and our wedding was amazing, more beautiful than we ever imagined. Everything was absolutely perfect and Danielle was one of the big reasons why. When my now husband and I first started looking at wedding venues, we were turned away by one of the top venues on our list. It was a beautiful country/barn venue with excellent reviews. However, the day before our scheduled tour we received a private message from the owner that said our wedding was not part of God's design for marriage and he would not host our wedding at his venue. We were devastated. We shared our story and word got out about what had happened to us and Danielle immediately jumped to our defense. She was so upset about what had happened to us and wanted to make it right. We already had a wedding planner at the time but she offered her assistance free of charge to provide whatever else we might need and she was a godsend. Anytime we needed something she delivered for us. Cocktail tables, bistro tables, chairs, cake stand, and so much more, done! Whatever we didn't have she had or was able to find and deliver to us free of charge. We had a vendor that was going to make personalized bar cups for us who ghosted us at the last minute and Danielle jumped in and found someone else that could deliver it for us in time for the wedding. On the day of the wedding she was running around the entire day, setting up, tearing down, serving, whatever we needed, she was happy to do and it was done out of the goodness of her heart. She did it because she is an amazing, beautiful person who believes that everyone deserves love. We cannot say enough good things about her. She is part of our family now. If you are interested in supporting a small business with heart, that is inclusive and welcomes all couples no matter what they look like, please give One Fine Day a look. You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Rosalba Carrasco Cox · Married on 08/10/2019

My Daughter's Wedding

WOW what an AMAZING TEAM! I would recommend them 100% over.

Sent on 08/23/2019

One Fine Day Pricing

One Fine Day Price Rates

One Fine Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek
    Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

Awesome!

• ReMARKable Affairs Catering Wedding Caterers

You know when you meet someone and you get that gut feeling like "it's handled?" Yea, I don't get it too often either...but I do here with Danielle and her team. From start to finish, every detail was covered. Clear communication with an outline of all tasks to be handled= perfect! We look forward to working with you again soon! Sincerely, Chef Mark and the ReMARKable Affairs Catering Team

• Ashton Depot Historic Weddings

Sarah, We are always happy to welcome a true professional to The Ashton Depot! It was great to see you in action checking every detail for your wedding client. We hope you will consider The Ashton Depot for another client. We made a great Team for a memorable event! My best, Shirlee J Gandy

• 4101 E. Park Bvld. Plano, TX, 75074 See on map
    Location of (One Fine Day)