Metropolitan and Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 2

About NYC Faces

Committed to the art of pretty.

Anni Bruno and her team of artists love making women look and feel their best. With a decade's experience working with the faces of NYC, Anni will help you put your best face forward on your big day. She offers affordable rates. Airbrush makeup and airbrush tanning also available. On location services to anywhere in NYC and beyond.

Check out more examples of my work at nycfaces.net

pic8
NYCFacesSquare
pic1profile
NYC Faces
Jessica & Oscar, in Times Square.
Jessica & Oscar, in Times Square.
Pamela @ Hogs & Heifers

• Videos 1

28 Reviews for NYC Faces

• Maria

Maria · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Simply beautiful and catering to individual taste

Very beautiful and classy and very malleable to your liking

Sent on 04/05/2019

Sheila · Married on 10/17/2015

Anni was one of my favorite vendors through the long planning process! I did a trial with her, and then booked her for my 2 wedding events. We had the best time going through all of her incredible makeup (she even makes her own, which are some of the most beautiful colors I've seen). Anni nailed all of the looks I hoped for, and even encouraged me to go for glitter eyeliner one day and rhinestone lashes another. Honestly, she encouraged me to be playful and step outside of my "normal", and I looked all the more beautiful for it. We did things I've never done before, including airbrushing and fake lashes, but I looked incredible throughout the very looooong days. She also did our mothers' makeup, and her colleague did our bridesmaids and sisters makeup. Everyone looked flawless, and most importantly, loved how they looked. That's not an easy feat when you have so many individualistic women. Anni was patient, a well of light and laughter and professionalism, able to work FAST when we were behind, able to change course when I threw a minor bridezilla tantrum and hated every color we planned to use, and just a real source of steady and calm in an otherwise terribly stressful day. I trusted her so much, and it paid off. If you want a makeup artist who has the utmost respect for you, is calm in the eye of a storm, truly professional and talented, and will make you feel glamorous and beautiful on a special day in your life, don't hesitate to book Anni!

Sent on 10/11/2016

NYC Faces's reply:

Omg Sheila, I am thrilled you were so pleased!!! You are a joy and a wonderful human being! Thank you for the kind, beautiful review. I enjoy and appreciate you more than I can say!

Leah · Married on 02/16/2014

I have short hair and am a makeup novice, so hiring a makeup artist was a big priority for my wedding. After meeting Anni Bruno at Wedding Crashers, I knew she was the one. We hit it off right away and she was beyond easy to work with in scheduling the trial and making a plan for the big day. The trial was so much fun -- she listened to my ideas and looked at pictures of our decor and my dress before making me up. Anni has the incredible ability to make you feel like a million bucks while making sure you still look like yourself. Everyone who had their makeup done by Anni on the wedding day was blown away, especially people who claimed to not like having their makeup done by other people. To top it off, the makeup lasted forever (I had to use multiple removers 14 hours later to get it off). Anni is the best!

Sent on 03/18/2014

NYC Faces FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 290.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 290.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

• Betty Brooklyn Catering Company
    Betty Brooklyn Catering Company Wedding Caterers

Annie is the "it girl" of wedding makeup in NYC! She is so friendly and easy-going that you will feel instantly at ease around her. Also, her makeup will make you look phenomenal for the entire day. You will never regret working with her for your wedding.

• Sarah Tew Photography
    Sarah Tew Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful makeup, always finished on time! You can't do better than this!

• Three Ring Weddings
    Three Ring Weddings Wedding Planners

Anni does incredible work and is so professional and calm on the day-of. Her makeup doesn't budge, even after 12 hours straight. I couldn't recommend her more... you definitely want people around you like Anni on your wedding day!

• Metropolitan and Bushwick Brooklyn, 11211 See on map