220 Parker Oaks Ln, Weatherford, TX 76087 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,950
Availability Check your date

About Nobleman + Grace

We’re a team that believes in the beauty of weddings. Fragrant flowers. Luscious linens. Flickering candles. From the smallest detail to the overall guest experience, we listen to you and share our professional experience to make your wedding dreams come true. Whether you want a small, intimate wedding or a large, spectacular affair, we can help.

Nobleman + Grace provides full and partial planning, wedding day management, design and decor services, and set up and clean up services.

Follow Nobleman + Grace on

4 Reviews for Nobleman + Grace

• Haley

Haley Kelley · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Best of the best!

There are simply not enough words I could type to summarize how much I adored working with Shari throughout my wedding planning process. I was a TX bride planning a wedding all the way from Seattle, WA and she made the process so smooth and stress free. She let me continue to be my OCD self while also reigning me in at times and making sure the overall process of planning and the day itself were perfect. I thought I would be stressed out as the day grew closer, and on the day itself, but that was not the case. Shari and her team took care of everything and Shari made my wedding vision come to life. I 100,000% could not have pulled off the wedding that we did without her help. She truly has a passion for her career and she is absolutely amazing at it.

Shari, I could write so much more but I will try to keep it short and simple. I seriously cannot thank you enough for everything. Thank you for the endless emails, for dealing with me overthinking everything, and for also ensuring that our day was perfect. I am going to miss working with you! Thank you so, so much for everything.

If you are a bride who feels overwhelmed or lost amid the planning process, hire this woman and her team and she will ensure you have the best day of your life.

Sent on 04/14/2020

Nobleman + Grace's reply:

Dearest Haley! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to "make your day perfect." You and your family were such a joy to work with. We wish you a life time of happiness, love, and laughter. And...we're going to miss you too!

Victoria Leathers · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Day

My wedding day went so smooth because of these amazing people! Seriously I didnt stress at all because they had it all worked out so well!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Nobleman + Grace's reply:

That’s what we’re here for, Mrs. Leathers. So happy we helped to make your day perfect. We wanted to make everything about your day as stress free as possible, so you could relax, enjoy yourself, and treasure every moment.

Christine · Married on 08/04/2018

Nobleman & Grace is a class act! You can’t go wrong using her. She thinks of everything and allows your wedding to be a carefree and enjoyable experience. Christine Wirsing

Sent on 08/08/2018

Nobleman + Grace's reply:

Thank you, Christine! You're so sweet. It was our pleasure to help with not one, but two of your children's weddings. We're here for you when the next one gets married.

Nobleman + Grace FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1050
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3295
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Weatherford, 76087 See on map
    Location of (Nobleman + Grace)