Nina Headquarters 200 Park Ave South, New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 7

About Nina Shoes

Nina is the industry leader in special occasion footwear, especially wedding shoes. With traditional options such as satin and dyeable shoes as well as more modern pop colors such as apple green and canary yellow, Nina has perfect bridal shoes for every wedding.

Want to play designer? Our Design Your Own Shoes store provides more than 2 million possible custom shoe creations. So it's easy to create something as unique as you are.

Nina also has a great selection of fashion shoes. We feature stylish pumps -- peep-toe, closed-toe and slingbacks -- in virtually every size as well as in exclusive colors you won't find anywhere else.

logo
HB Emma
logo

6 Reviews for Nina Shoes

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2015

Nina's custom shoe order options are amazing! The quality of the shoes is stellar and the shoes even have a much softer padding on the in sole than the normal Nina shoes you find in the stores.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kymberlee · Married on 05/09/2014

Ordered my wedding shoes here! Only 50$ and free shipping. I was so excited to get them and only had to wait a few days until they came!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Deniece · Married on 04/26/2014

I used the design your own shoe aspect of ninashoes.com. I did this because I wanted the same shoes as my bridesmaids but needed them in a lower heel height due to the length of my dress. I ordered them about 3-4 weeks before my wedding, which i thought was enough time in advance. I called the week of my wedding because I hadn't received them yet. I spoke to a live person and she said she would do everything in her power to get them to me in time, including contacting the manufacturer overseas. She wasn't kidding because she rushed the order and had them on my door step the day before my wedding!! Absolutely the best customer service ever! And my purple peep toes shoes were absolutely perfect for my wedding day! Only piece of advice is to order at at least 2 months in advance if you can to avoid this problem.

Sent on 05/06/2014