About Nina Shoes

Nina is the industry leader in special occasion footwear, especially wedding shoes. With traditional options such as satin and dyeable shoes as well as more modern pop colors such as apple green and canary yellow, Nina has perfect bridal shoes for every wedding.

Want to play designer? Our Design Your Own Shoes store provides more than 2 million possible custom shoe creations. So it's easy to create something as unique as you are.

Nina also has a great selection of fashion shoes. We feature stylish pumps -- peep-toe, closed-toe and slingbacks -- in virtually every size as well as in exclusive colors you won't find anywhere else.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: New York City

6 Reviews for Nina Shoes

4.2

0.5

I've had a terrible experience dealing with Nina shoes. I initially ordered my shoes from their website then days later received an email stating they did not have my size in stock and would not be processing my order. I then bought my Nina shoes from a store to later have my credit card billed for the online purchase and the shoes shipped. I was told to return the shoes and I would receive a full refund, which never happened. Their customer service manager refuses to speak to me on the phone and insists they cannot give me a full refund, even though their shipping department made the error. They will not escalate my request and have since stopped responding to my emails. Overall I have had a very unpleasant experience dealing with Nina shoes.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nina's custom shoe order options are amazing! The quality of the shoes is stellar and the shoes even have a much softer padding on the in sole than the normal Nina shoes you find in the stores.

Profile Picture User4881400, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ordered my wedding shoes here! Only 50$ and free shipping. I was so excited to get them and only had to wait a few days until they came!

Profile Picture Kymberlee, 5/9/14, 6 Reviews