Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number

About Nikolaus Photography

I was handed my first camera at the age of 12, once I looked through the lens at a different world, I knew I had found my passion. Since then, I have furthered my skills by studying Photojournalism in college, and have continued to try and perfect my craft. I’m in love with romantic unforeseen moments, the ones where she shares a slight grin with him and they know exactly what the other is saying. These are the moments you can feel through a photograph. That is exactly what I strive for in my photography. Raw emotion. Getting to know you as a couple is of utmost importance to me. Listening to your cares and concerns allows me to cater to your comfort level so you can feel comfortable showing your true character in front of the camera. With a creative and journalistic edge to my photographs, I promise to capture those timeless moments you will look back on for years to come. Take a look at our website for packages and portfolios! www.nikolausphotography.com

DSC8715re
DSC8715re
DSC7788

4 Reviews for Nikolaus Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2011

Taylor was excellent and I would recommend her to any bride! She is very personable and fun to work with. She returns phone calls and emails promptly and is genuinely interested in your wedding and marriage - not just doing her job to take photos.

Her work is superb. She was always in the right place at the right time to capture every moment! Her style is awesome and she chose a beautiful location to take our photos as well.

One very nice thing is that she provided us CD's with all the photos on them so that we could use them as we liked. I thought this was a very good value.

Another great thing about Taylor is that she was flexible when coming up with a package that included everything we needed at an affordable price.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Erin · Married on 02/06/2011

We are so happy that we chose Taylor as the photographer for our wedding. She was wonderful!

The photos she took truly captured the joy and experiences of everyone in attendance on our wedding day. We will treasure the photos for years to come.
    With her creative and relaxed style, we had a lot of fun together. The downtown Tacoma photo shoot itself remains one of the highlights of our wedding and the photos managed to capture all of the fun, romance, and energy present on that day. Her journalistic style perfectly suited our needs.

We remain thankful to Taylor for the wonderful contribution she made to our most special day.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Anthony · Married on 02/06/2011

Our experience with Taylor was exceptional. In addition to effectively capturing the wedding ceremony and post ceremony photos she did an excellent job of providing many wonderful candid shots of each of our guests at the reception.

The best part of our experience was the time we spent alone with Taylor downtown after the reception. Taylor had several creative ideas for shots near local landmarks that resulted in very memorable and unique photos. I can honestly say that we had FUN. Even if we didn't have the benefit of the wonderful pictures, the experience itself was a ton of fun. She captured nearly every kiss, smile, and tender moment as husband and wife.

I would certainly recommend Taylor to fill the very important role of photographer for your event. Regardless of who you choose, don't forget to have FUN on YOUR day even if it means being a little silly in front of a camera.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Nikolaus Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Pacific Artistry
    Pacific Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Nikolaus Photography on several occasions.Taylor is a true joy, she is easy to work with, creative, and her work is exceptional. I am always excited to see her work, as she finds new ways to capture each moment. Her smile, personality, and talent are what make her one of my preferred photographers! She is one of the best investments a bride can make.

• Edmonds, 98026 See on map