Nicholle Leonard Design Studio

Sarasota, FL View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Southern Elegance Events is now Nicholle Leonard Design Studio. Wedding Wire namechange pending.

In the South, hospitality is key. We believe that the best parties, are the elegant ones. The parties that take your breath away, and leave you feeling warm and welcomed, and wiped out from all the fun!

We are a luxury wedding planning service, and would love to talk further about your event. Since no wedding is the same, neither are our services. We are based in Tampa, but also have an office in Ft. Myers and are available for travel worldwide.

Event management packages start at $1900 and are completely customizable to you. We also offer full service wedding planning from $4500. Call us at 941.806.7511 or email nikki@nicholleleonarddesigns.com

Erinn Married on 03/24/2018
    If you are looking for someone to take your Pinterest dreams into reality look no further! I constantly show her pictures from weddings and she helps me make them reality for my own wedding!
    Nancy Married on 11/19/2016
    I cannot say enough positive things about Nicholle Leonard Design Studio! Planning a wedding can be very stressful and overwhelming. However, Nikki Leonard made this experience so easy for me! All I had to do was describe what I wanted and she did the rest! She found me the perfect vendors to help bring my dream wedding day to life. She let me be as involved as I wanted, and with her help planning my wedding was easy! On the day of the wedding, not only was everything beyond the vision I imagined (it was absolutely PERFECT), but she (and her crew) handled everything. My family did not lift a finger on the day I got married, we got to enjoy the day together. I highly, highly recommend Nicholle Leonard Design Studio, they are simply amazing!
    Nicole Married on 11/05/2016
    Nicholle Leonard is exactly the person you would want to have assisting you before and/or after your wedding day. She has so many amazing vendor contacts to recommend to her clients. I can say they were all amazing. She works so hard to help you create the vision you are wanting on your day and is there every step of the way to answer questions and help make suggestions. The day of the wedding is no different. She will do her best to make sure everything is running smoothly. If it isn't she will see to it that whatever is slowing you down or causing the problem corrects itself.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Nicholle Leonard Design Studio Price Rates

Katelyn Prisco Photography Katelyn Prisco Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the absolute pleasure of working with Southern Elegance Events on more than one occasion. They are thorough, detailed oriented, and incredibly easy to do business with. Would highly recommend to any bride looking for an affordable a friendly company to assist in planning your event!

Jillian Joseph Photography Jillian Joseph Photography Wedding Photographers

Nikki and her team are professional, creative, and super easy to work with. They'll make sure your needs are met from your engagement all the way through to the end of your wedding day.

Ashlee Hamon Photography Ashlee Hamon Photography Wedding Photographers

Southern Elegance events is elegant with a capital E! They are always working with the most creative and professional vendors to create beautiful and memorable events. I know when i get the pleasure to work with them that everything is prompt and beautiful! they take amazing care of their brides, making them smile even bigger! I highly recommend them!

Sarasota, 34232
813-445-3611
Location of (Nicholle Leonard Design Studio)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding