2383 NW 89th Place, Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number

About Nataworry Photography

Well hello there. Thanks so much for taking the time to learn a bit about Nataworry Photography. My name is Renata Steiner and I own and operate Nataworry Photography based in Seattle, WA in the Ballard area. I photograph local and destination weddings with a focus on creative, candid, and directed (I help clients to pose and look their best) photography. One of the reasons past clients refer people to me is because I specialize in putting people at ease in front of the camera with my sense of humor and down to earth yet highly professional nature. Time and time again camera shy clients and wedding guests have complimented me on how much they enjoy my working style. I love love and the energy that weddings bring. For each and every wedding that I photograph my approach is to tell the story of the day from capturing beautiful inanimate details to tears of joy. It would be my pleasure to meet you and talk about your upcoming wedding.

P.S. Fun Nataworry fact - I regularly photograph world renowned musicians who play live performances at KEXP.org radio in Seattle. Check out the musicians section on nataworry.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

naTA
nataworry@gmail.com
206.349.0414

Follow Nataworry Photography on

WeddingRingsAloePlant
sparklers wedding da
bride groom sunflare kis
Nataworry Photography
bride groom portrait in tre
Nataworry Photography
bride groom cuddling fall weddin
groomsmen fake fightin
sparklers wedding da
bride groom sunflare kis

30 Reviews for Nataworry Photography

Migling · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Nataworry Photography. ReNata is wonderful and easy to work with, and above all professional. She takes care to let your wedding day unfold naturally and doesn't try to pose you artificially (unless you ask for certain poses). She makes appropriate recommendations while taking pictures, for example, she would tell us to tilt our heads a certain way if there was a shadow or double chin present. Generally, she stays in the background and you don't even know she is there while she is capturing your special day.

At the end of the day, we feel that our wedding pictures are a very beautiful and thoughtful reflection of our wedding day. Also, we purchased the wedding album from her and found it to be of excellent overall quality with regard to material and pictures. I know that we will cherish the album for many years.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Roxie · Married on 07/26/2014

From the get go, Renata was absolutely fantastic to work with. We were planning our wedding from out of town and she was great at easing any unsureness or worries we had and kept in touch throughout the planning months. She offered all sorts of advice throughout the process including how we might want to time the portraits throughout the day of. On the day of, she showed up early to scope out the venue and find the best places to take pictures. She was friendly, funny and kept everything on perfect pace. It was so easy to be the center of attention (which neither of us were super keen on) and still be ourselves with Renata behind the camera. She was also great at giving direction to make for easy family portraits. We are so, so happy with our pictures. They are better than we imagined and she captured moments we would have never known were happening otherwise. When it came to designing our album, she did a great job grouping photos and deciding which ones should stand on their own. We really could not be happier and hope to someday use her again!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Nataworry Photography's reply:

Thank you sooooo much! These words bring me great joy. I'm so tickled you're pleased. Mondo hug to you both!

Steph · Married on 07/12/2014

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the quality and level of service Nataworry provided for our Special Day! naTA and her staff were exceptional. They not only captured moments in time, but the essence of each moment that made them so special. Every time I look at our photos I simply smile and experience those same emotions all over again. Thank you, naTA for making our special day everlasting <3

Sent on 03/27/2015

Nataworry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• 2383 NW 89th Place Seattle, 98117 See on map
    2063490414 (Phone number)
    7 days a week. Time varies.