2437 Albany Avenue 2nd floor, Astoria, NY 11105 Map · Phone number

About My Skintique

Skintique is a boutique style retreat for your specialized beauty treatments. Specializing in Endermologie and spray tanning since 2010. In this personal, private boudoir you will be able to relax and indulge in endermologie that helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite, muscle tension, water retention and unsightly lump and bumps from post lipo suction. Endermologie also increases circulation and releases toxins from your body helping you feel healthier inside and out.

aviva labs
img3205
aviva labs

3 Reviews for My Skintique

Elaine · Married on 05/31/2016

Jennifer is fantastic at providing incredible customer service and making sure her customers get real results with the endermologie treatments she provides. I highly recommend her services and will be going back for further treatments soon! Jennifer's sincere devotion to her craft makes her exceptional!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Skintique was recommended to me by a friend who went before her wedding. It was actually very close to the ditmars Blvd stop on the NQ, and the sign makes it easy to find. My first time spray tanning I was very nervous but Jennifer is the sweetest! She did an amazing job as well. We used 'winter glow' and it was just the right about of color. She has a very comfortable and warm space that she keeps very clean. I started coming here for the wedding but I've been going back every 2 weeks or so. Amazing service, and the price is unbeatable.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Manu · Married on 12/15/2011

Professional and friendly, Jennifer really takes care of your imperfections and delivers results, accomodating your schedule needs. Higly Reccommended.

Sent on 04/03/2016

My Skintique FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 77.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 55.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair Removal, Massages, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing