3626 E. Ponce de Leon Ave, Scottdale, GA 30079 Map · Phone number

About My Bride Idea

Congratulations on your engagement! You are about to enter into a wonderful part of your life. Planning your wedding can be one of the most exciting and exhilarating times of your life. You have dreamed of this moment for years and now it is finally here!

My Bride Idea is a wedding and event planning company located in Atlanta, GA with a sister location in Columbus, GA. We understand that planning a wedding can be stressful as well as time consuming. Most of our clients are busy brides and grooms who need help on such an important day and therefore, seek the best wedding planning company to assist them. That's us!

We will work with you closely from beginning to end to ensure that planning your wedding is an experience you will enjoy, not dread. My Bride Idea believes that planning a wedding should be a collaborative, creative effort between the couple and their wedding planner.

We are available for small intimate weddings or lavish affairs. Whether your party is for 5 or 500 we can help you plan a great wedding! Our experience, creative ideas, and great sense of style will ensure that your wedding is a hit.

Please contact us today! You will not be disappointed!

Follow My Bride Idea on

Couple's porrtait
b3ac87f9365b137f 1248530001348 rgh22

41 Reviews for My Bride Idea

elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2011

Kristina is a highly qualified, extremely professional wedding planner who is super affordable and excellent at what she does.

Sent on 11/27/2011

landon · Married on 10/08/2011

I just wanted to say that my wedding turned out better then I could"ve ever hoped for.the wedding services was outstanding and the prices are very affordable.We are greatfull for the work that was put into making this wedding happen and we thank everyone that was involved.

Sent on 10/29/2011

L · Married on 08/27/2011

Kristina was beyond awesome and on my wedding day I felt so relaxed knowing that everything was taken care of. It didn't feel like a stuffy wedding planner, but a member of our family was there taking care of things.

Sent on 12/19/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

My Bride Idea FAQ

• Events by M
    Events by M Wedding Florists

Having worked with alot of wedding planners in the past I was very impressed by the professionalism and detail that Kristina and her team from My Bride Idea demonstrate. Little things and details that are very often over looked like making sure all the vendors had a time line, expectations, contact information and so on. You will be surprised by how often wedding planners forget to contact and organize with vendors. I was quite impressed by how she streamed lined the whole process making it efficient and easy for all parties. You definitely will not be disappointed.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of My Bride Idea to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Sweet Infinity
    Sweet Infinity Wedding Cakes

I wanted to say that working with Kristina and My Bride Idea has been enjoyable. She is professional when it comes to planning and has really good ideas when it comes to weddings. I believe, in the short time we have worked together, she really cares for her clients and wants to give them the best. I would reccommend her services to any of my clients!

• 3626 E. Ponce de Leon Ave Scottdale, 30079 See on map