Molly Oliver Flowers

Molly Oliver Flowers

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Molly Oliver Flowers

Sustainable Floral Design

Molly Oliver Flowers is a sustainable floral design business founded by farmer-florist Molly Culver. At Molly Oliver Flowers, we love to create beautiful, unique arrangements using seasonal, locally grown flowers. We aim to bring your vision to life, while supporting small farmers, New York's rural economy and the earth in the process. We also aim to reduce waste and environmental impact as much as possible: we use recycled vessels from our diverse inventory, strictly avoid use of toxic chemicals and non-biodegradable floral supply products. We happily bunch flowers for guests at the end of your event, and compost remaining waste. Please reach out to us for a free consultation! Molly Oliver Flowers designs for weddings and other private events and is willing to travel anywhere in the US or abroad.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Single Flowers (1)

Molly Oliver Flowers was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. Recommended by a friend in the wedding business, we reached out to Molly and eventually met to see if it was the right fit. Our meetings, communication, and professionalism were equally met by the creativity and beauty of our flowers and plants for our wedding day. Sourcing local to NYC, and knowing there would be zero waste after our event, helped solidify our decision to go with Molly. This is the personal, thoughtful, and unique experience you dream of during wedding planning.

Profile Picture Valerie, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When it came time to choose a florist for our wedding, there was absolutely no other choice than Molly Oliver Flowers! Having known Molly for many years and following her incredible work, I couldn't imagine choosing anyone else. Without any bias, I can truly say that Molly's professionalism and collaborative approach are a breath of fresh air in a sea of choice for wedding vendors. Molly really listens to your ideas and pays close attention to the details, so we had complete trust that her designs would be nothing short of spectacular. In the lead up to the big day, we shared inspiration images on Pinterest, which was a great way to communicate ideas and preferences, and Molly absolutely exceeded my expectations by going above and beyond to make sure that my top choices for flowers and color palette would be available. The final results were even more beautiful than I could have imagined, and I was especially in love with my bouquet! I could not recommend Molly Oliver Flowers more highly!

Photos
Profile Picture Dayna, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

We used Molly for our Brooklyn Winery wedding in August 2017. I went into our first meeting with her not knowing much about flower types and being very open minded. I essentially gave her my color scheme and showed her some pictures of things I've seen and liked on pinterest, and she worked her magic! She knew the venue aesthetics well and was able to pair the colors I liked with the local flowers that were in season. Unlike some other florists who we met with, we did not have to purchase all our vases and vessels (which is not only pricey but also wasteful!), Molly provides them all and at the end of the night picks them up and composts the flowers! She was also very accommodating to our budget and made recommendations on ways we can save money and make the most out of our budget.

I would definitely recommend Molly to anyone looking for a florist in the NYC area! Pictures below are by Tim Ryan Smith, our wedding photographer, who was also great.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/19/17, 1 Review