La Grange Park, IL 60526 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About MLP Events

Welcome to MLP Events. A wedding and event planning company servicing clients throughout Chicago and Chicago-land areas. MLP Events was founded by Professional Wedding Planner, Monique L. Pirtle. The name MLP Events stands for "Marriage, Love, and Parties;" the true passion of the company's founder.

At MLP Events we firmly believe in helping clients create a lasting memory not just an event. As an event can last a day but a memory can last a lifetime. Let MLP Events assist you with making your day one that will exceed your dreams and create a lasting memory for you and your loved ones!

dsc0446 181
mlpe gm

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for MLP Events

Melinda · Married on 10/18/2015

Words cannot describe how I feel about having Monique as my Wedding Planner! She came to my rescue 3 months before my wedding and if it wasn't for her, my wedding would've been a hot mess. Monique just has wonderful, funny, straight-forward personality. During many of our visits she already knew what I was envisioning and sometimes showed each other the same thing when bringing up flowers, decorations, party favors etc. Monique is very professional and easy to contact via email, phone or text. She did exceptionally well with my tight budget and help direct me as to what parts of my budget should go where. The day of the Wedding, Monique was on top of everything. From me being late to my own wedding to helping clean up and saving my vase at the end of the night. I would not have asked for another wedding planner than Monique. I highly recommend her for weddings and any event! I would definitely hire her again to coordinate any other future events I may have. Monique is a real treat and such a sweetheart.

Justin · Married on 09/05/2015

Monique did a fantastic job on our wedding! She offers several wedding planning packages and we had her provide "Day Of" services as we had done most of the planning and coordination with the vendors by the time we realized we wanted someone there to solve any problems that occurred last minute or on the wedding day. Our wedding was at an outdoor venue that provided us with just the use of the space and we were responsible for bringing everything else ourselves. Monique ended up doing much more than just the day of services. She was always checking in with us on deadlines as our day approached, she contacted and coordinated with vendors on delivery, and, most importantly, she went above and beyond on our wedding day. We had several issues come up on our wedding day including yellow tap water at the venue, needing the bartenders to stay later than originally contracted, and more clean up than we anticipated. Monique took all of these in stride and found solutions quickly. Whether she was physically moving things while setting up and cleaning up or calling the bartending company to get them to stay longer, she was willing to do whatever was necessary to make our day run smoothly. Her fees were far more reasonable than some other companies we explored and we couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Angelina · Married on 09/04/2015

My husband and I refer to Monique as the maverick of wedding coordinators! I hired Monique to be my wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding. She met with me often to ensure my wedding plans (that I planned myself) were in check. It was such a pleasure working with her as she provided support for my decisions and made a couple suggestions. The day of the wedding was actually her birthday, which made it even more special and speaks volumes on how she went above and beyond! When she spent time with me to go over the arrangements, we found that my bridesmaids dress had opened at the seams. Monique was ready and prepared as she helped sew my bridesmaids dress when it opened at the seams. I don't know what I would have done without her, everything was exactly how I wanted it. The wedding ceremony and reception went perfect as planned all because of Monique.

Please do not have your wedding without a wedding coordinator. This is for your sanity and to ensure sure you enjoy your big day. Otherwise, you will be stressed out and take it out on friends and family for not helping or not doing enough to help. Remember that cost (within reason) is nothing compared to a lifetime of memories of this one special moment in your life! I am so thankful that I found Monique! She was very professional, pays attention to detail, listens to what I wanted, and most of all she has a great personality :)

Award

MLP Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Zuzu's Petals
    Zuzu's Petals Wedding Florists

Monique is amazing. She's a brilliant, stylish woman, always organized, eloquent and fun. Working with MLP Events, always makes the event a seamless and memorable day. After working with her, you will have a dear friend by your side.

• Annie Occasion for Any Occasion
    Annie Occasion for Any Occasion Wedding Florists

Monique is a very personable and attention to detail planner. She keeps her clients and vendors at ease. She offers peace of mind to all of her clients and works well with vendors as a complete team.

• Move The Beat
    Move The Beat Banquet Halls

MLP Events listens to their clients' desires for a dream wedding and turns that dream into a gorgeous, stress-free, memorable reality on one of the most important days in one's life.

• La Grange Park, 60526 See on map