Mid-Michigan Weddings

P.O. Box 325, Frankenmuth, Michigan, MI 48734 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Mid-Michigan Weddings

Welcome to Mid-Michigan Weddings - Rev. Brian Tuttle
Serving all areas of Michigan!

Looking for a true wedding professional – someone who can bring excitement and passion to your wedding ceremony? How about a Catholic Priest, who also has a Christian background...but writes and performs non-religious ceremonies too! You need not look further! The performance is just as important as the ceremony words, and I can provide both a ceremony written to reflect you as a couple, and perform it as only a professional public speaker/performer can do! I write beautiful, joyous, and inspirational ceremonies. Let me help you create a ceremony that reflects you both as a couple, and the love that you feel for each other.

Who is Rev. Brian Tuttle? I am a full-time minister, counselor, and community volunteer. A highly experienced public speaker, with a talent for writing custom or highly personalized wedding ceremonies. This is your special day - don’t make a mistake hiring the cheapest officiant you can find. The best is not always the highest, but a mistake here costs much more than money….it costs your memories, and the embarrassment of a poor performance in front of family and friends. And lately with all the new 'arrivals' wanting to perform weddings to the Detroit market - do you want to chance your day to an inexperienced and unprofessional Officiant?

I perform both religious and non-religious wedding ceremonies, and also can assist with denominational and interfaith weddings. My education and upbringing were all set in the Lutheran Church/LCA (now ELCA). However, I am now a practicing Catholic and can perform your Catholic wedding. Did your Priest tell you "No", due to your choosing a beautiful venue? Or because you were married prior, and your marriage was not annuled? I can help - please call for details! And I have experience with other Christian denominations too. I also can provide and perform Secular, Spiritual, Buddhist, Jewish, and also many other types of ‘Themed’ ceremonies. I do not judge your religious beliefs, your previous marriage, or impose my requirements on your wedding. It’s your day…..it should be done your way!

High-quality and experienced wedding Officiants/Ministers are very rare -
There really is a difference – let me prove it to you!

Our Newest Video - on 'YouTube'!

Additional sample:

Wedding video - (great sample - cere start at '7:30-14:00')

Thanks to 3rd Street Films!

www.vimeopro.com/3rdstreetfilms/amber-and-jared

Couple interview video - thanks to Epic Motion!

Serving the entire State of Michigan!

I'm based in Frankenmuth, however most wedding ceremonies take me all over the Great State of Michigan – and sometimes to far-away destinations too! I am always willing to travel to your location - without mileage fees!

We also serve Northern Michigan from April - December
Please see our partner site - www.mackinacislandweddings.com

(All verbiage and photographic images shown on this site are protected by copyright)

Copyright © 2008-18 Mid-Michigan Weddings, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Thanks to OnSite Photography, E.C. Campbell Photography, Karen Fordos Photography and Fine Art, and Mid-Michigan Weddings own in-house photographer - for the use of these copyrighted images shown on this site!

Follow Mid-Michigan Weddings on
5DaltonRicker2011
Maria and Tony
Maria and Tony
BavInnLodge12
Mid-Michigan Weddings
A quiet moment with the newly married couple -  Sharon and Ramzee...husband and wife!
A quiet moment with the newly married couple - Sharon and Ramzee...husband and wife!
What a beautiful couple! Sharon and Ramzee have a patio wedding in Farmington Hills
Beautiful Flowergirl and her attendants
Beautiful Backyard Wedding
RoseGardenFrankenmuth3
Bridesmaid
Mid-Michigan Weddings
Great couple from Chicago - we perform more weddings for Destination couples than anyone else in...
Water Blessing Ceremony - parents of groom
Water Blessing Ceremony - parents of groom
Water Blessing Ceremony
Anna and Adam - on their Special day!
Anna and Adam - on their Special day!
Nancy and Ryan - on beautiful Lake Michigan!
Nancy and Ryan - on beautiful Lake Michigan!
Stefanie and Rob - Beautiful Caberfae Peaks
Lisa and Brian's Beach Wedding on beautiful Lake Michigan
Lisa and Brian's Beach Wedding on beautiful Lake Michigan
A family blending!
A family blending!
Rev. Brian enjoying a wonderful beach wedding!
Rev. Brian enjoying a wonderful beach wedding!
Casey is escorted by her Dad, at the Matthei Botanical Gardens - Ann Arbor
Casey is escorted by her Dad, at the Matthei Botanical Gardens - Ann Arbor
Casey, Rev. Brian, and Brian/Groom (great name by-the-way!), at the Matthei Botanical Gardens
100 1050W
Mid-Michigan Weddings
Ring and Vows exchanged between soulmates!
Ring and Vows exchanged between soulmates!
100b1040W
Rose Ceremony at Matthei Botanical Gardens
Rose Ceremony at Matthei Botanical Gardens
Rose Ceremony exchange of first gift
Rose Ceremony exchange of first gift
100b1060W
Mid-Michigan Weddings
Brian and Casey....Husband and Wife! Congrats!
Brian and Casey....Husband and Wife! Congrats!
True Love....True Bliss!
Congrats to you both!!
True Love....True Bliss! Congrats to you both!!
Rev. and Mrs. Brian Tuttle thank you for visiting our wedding website and look forward to helping...
5DaltonRicker2011

324 Reviews for Mid-Michigan Weddings

B. Morey · Married on 10/28/2018

Delightful, accommodating, insightful

Rev. Tuttle was contacted (via voice mail) August 23, 2018 about officiating a non-religious ceremony October 21 2018. Of course, we had very little hope that we would find anyone to officiate on such short notice & having found his name on the wedding wire website, were certain he would be booked solid. At best we were hoping for a referral. After a short phone conference with myself (mom of groom) & the happy couple, he agreed to officiate. Then, having learned that we were in unfamiliar territory in Frankenmuth, he began asking about vendors we had selected for different aspects of the wedding. At that point, we had booked a venue, florist & emcee (the latter 2 being friends who thankfully were willing to help). One by one, he gave us a few names with phone numbers of preferred vendors in each category that are familiar with the venue & how they handle their events. This made for a much less stressful time in pulling all the pieces of a wedding together. When asked how we found them or "who is officiating", we would tell them Rev. Tuttle at which point, we would receive a glowing recommendation of his work and in some cases better pricing. Having never met him before this day, I must say he was very friendly, extremely insightful, and wonderfully accommodating, (especially when we had to move the date to 1 wk later to be able to book our preferred venue). And Thank you so much Reverend Tuttle for helping to make my son's wedding a beautiful & blessed event, far surpassing our expectations.

Danyelle Morey · Married on 10/28/2018

Our ceremony was well put together and performed so beautifully.

Rev. Tutle did an absolutely amazing job performing the cermony at our wedding . He's very great about staying in contact through email or phone. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to get married in Michigan . Even on such a short notice in August about our wedding in October he was on the ball for everything and our ceremony went so beautifully. Thank you so much for everything you did we greatly appreciate it :)

Mid-Michigan Weddings 1

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 85.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? MI
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Mid-Michigan Weddings 1
    Traditional Wedding Package Deal
    Late Summer and Fall/Winter Special Offering $50 off our Traditional Wedding Pkg., in the following counties: Genesee, Saginaw, Bay, Livingston and Oakland. Plan your wedding last minute? We are filling unreserved Friday-Sunday dates from August 1 - Dec 31st, with this fantastic offer. Call soon to see if your date is available. You must ask for the discount with the option code, in your initial phone call or email to have discount honored. This does not apply to any 2019 or later year date
  • Mid-Michigan Weddings 2
    2018 Personalized Wedding Package Sale
    Late Summer and Fall/Winter Special Offering $100 off Personalized Package weddings, in the following counties: Genesee, Saginaw, Bay, Livingston and Oakland. Plan your wedding last minute? We are filling unreserved Friday-Sunday dates from August 1 - Dec 31st, with this fantastic offer. Call soon to see if your date is available. You must ask for the discount with the option code, in your initial phone call or email to have discount honored. This does not apply to any 2019 or later year dates,

• Lake Michigan Hills Golf Club
    Lake Michigan Hills Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Rev. Tuttle is the best in the business! If you want someone who is professional, experienced and an all around great person Rev. Tuttle is your officiant!!

• Mary Ann Productions
    Mary Ann Productions Wedding DJs

I am so relieved when I see Brian on the vendor team! If you are looking for someone who is professional, caring and truly invested in making your ceremony special, warm, and personal you have found all of this, and more in him. After 26 years of working in our Detroit wedding market there are only a few vendors I am willing to put my trust in recommending; Brian is one for sure! Mary Ann Ross Mary Ann Productions

• Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist
    Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough positive things about Brian and his wedding ceremonies. He's sweet, he tailors each of the ceremonies to fit the couple, he's gracious and he genuinely loves what he does. I shoot weddings and see a lot of different officiants. Rev. Brian is the best of the best!

• P.O. Box 325 Frankenmuth, Michigan, MI 48734 See on map