Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number

About Mary Ann Productions

I am confident that if you are looking for an intimate, welcoming reception that is elegant, warm and tremendously fun, you have found a Disc Jockey who has done just that for hundreds of Detroit area couples for more than 25 years. There is no other decision about your wedding, including flowers, food, cake, or location that I believe can match the positive or negative effect a Disc Jockey will have on your wedding day. Thank you for your consideration of my services. I look forward to speaking to you about your plans for the day and what I can do to help make it exceptional!

Follow Mary Ann Productions on

Mary Ann Productions 1
  • Jessica

Jessica Lee · Married on 05/04/2019

I love maryann

I normally don't leave reviews unless i had a terrible experience. But Mary Ann has exceeded my expectations and I have to make that known. I knew I made the right choice by hiring Mary Ann after my initial phone meeting with her. The first thing she asked me was "What were the reasons why you didn't hire the DJs you've seen at other weddings?" And I told her because of the type of music played didn't appeal to the crowd, the transitions between songs were terrible, and the sound quality. Mary Ann knows how to read the crowd. My dance floor was never empty. I wish I had a part two for my wedding so I can hire her again!. Thanks Mary Ann!

PS. I also have to add that she is so stylish with her Gucci glasses!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Tony · Married on 09/15/2018

Mary Ann was absolutely incredible! We have already recommended her to two other couples getting married next year. She is extremely vital to our day. From the meeting before the wedding to the last song she played of the night, it was an absolute joy to work with her. She was organized and kept the reception and cocktail hour moving so that there was no lull whatsoever. If you are even thinking about hiring Mary Ann, I say do it. She will make your special day perfect in every way.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Julianne · Married on 08/11/2018

MA is honestly the best. She is way more than a DJ – She is a true entertainer. Thanks to MA, we had a packed dance floor at our wedding reception all night until we were forced out of the ballroom at 1:00 AM. She knows exactly what to play in order to keep the party going, and my husband and I can’t thank her enough for that. She is super organized, awesome to work with, and all around, just so much fun. We feel so lucky that we got the chance to work with her.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mary Ann Productions FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Yellow Tree Photography
    Yellow Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Mary Ann! She is by far one of the top DJs in Southeastern Michigan. We continue to recommend her to our clients!!!

• Perfect Day Celebrations
    Perfect Day Celebrations Wedding Officiants

Mary Ann Productions provide a musical experience for your wedding guests. She spins and your guests dance all night long!

• Inner Circle Photography
    Inner Circle Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary Ann is by far one of the best DJ's I know. From her set up, personality and keeping the dance floor filled is just amazing.

• Rochester, 48307 See on map