Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number

About Mary Ann Productions

I am confident that if you are looking for an intimate, welcoming reception that is elegant, warm and tremendously fun, you have found a Disc Jockey who has done just that for hundreds of Detroit area couples for more than 25 years. There is no other decision about your wedding, including flowers, food, cake, or location that I believe can match the positive or negative effect a Disc Jockey will have on your wedding day. Thank you for your consideration of my services. I look forward to speaking to you about your plans for the day and what I can do to help make it exceptional!

Follow Mary Ann Productions on

87 Reviews for Mary Ann Productions

1 User photo

Mary Ann Productions 1

Tony · Married on 09/15/2018

Mary Ann was absolutely incredible! We have already recommended her to two other couples getting married next year. She is extremely vital to our day. From the meeting before the wedding to the last song she played of the night, it was an absolute joy to work with her. She was organized and kept the reception and cocktail hour moving so that there was no lull whatsoever. If you are even thinking about hiring Mary Ann, I say do it. She will make your special day perfect in every way.

Julianne · Married on 08/11/2018

MA is honestly the best. She is way more than a DJ – She is a true entertainer. Thanks to MA, we had a packed dance floor at our wedding reception all night until we were forced out of the ballroom at 1:00 AM. She knows exactly what to play in order to keep the party going, and my husband and I can’t thank her enough for that. She is super organized, awesome to work with, and all around, just so much fun. We feel so lucky that we got the chance to work with her.

Meredith · Married on 07/07/2018

The DJ was one of the most important items on our list. Mary Ann did not disappoint!! She understands every aspect of a wedding and is so willing to make it work for you. One of my favorite things is that she made a special musical theatre playlist for our dinner hour (I’m a drama teacher). It was so personal and my friends and family loved hearing Hamilton while eating bbq. She has DJ’ed both my brothers and my wedding-each time everyone commented on how incredible our DJs were. None of them realized it was Mary Ann both times. We call her the official DJ for our family.

Mary Ann Productions 2

Mary Ann Productions FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Yellow Tree Photography
    Yellow Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Mary Ann! She is by far one of the top DJs in Southeastern Michigan. We continue to recommend her to our clients!!!

• Perfect Day Celebrations
    Perfect Day Celebrations Wedding Officiants

Mary Ann Productions provide a musical experience for your wedding guests. She spins and your guests dance all night long!

• Inner Circle Photography
    Inner Circle Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary Ann is by far one of the best DJ's I know. From her set up, personality and keeping the dance floor filled is just amazing.

• Rochester, MI 48307 See on map