34330 New Jersey Street, Clinton Township, MI 48035 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Deals 1

About Superior Sounds

Superior Sounds is a wedding DJ service based in Clinton Township, Michigan. The professional DJs work with each client individually to customize their wedding reception to their particular needs. The company seeks to create a stress-free wedding planning process by providing assistance from the experts in the wedding entertainment industry. Superior Sounds Video has been providing custom DJ services since 1986. The DJs can play a range of music genres, to appeal to guests of all ages. Their music collection includes R&B Dance, Top 40, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Christian, EDM Club, Ethnic Music, Oldies, Pop Rock, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's and many, many more.

Superior Sounds offers a range of wedding DJ packages to choose from. Wedding entertainment services include a consultation, MC, sound/PA system, microphones, flat screen, disco ball and projector. DJ services and items also include:

• Entertainment music planning
  • Ceremony music and second sound system
  • Emcee and hosting

843f6cc6a725e42d 1415290036975 1040913 jpgmail

• Videos 6

12 Reviews for Superior Sounds

Marianne · Married on 09/23/2017

Superior Sounds did an amazing job!!! My husband and I had different ideas for music at our reception, but our main prerogative was wanting our guests to dance and have a good time. I talked to Mike about this and gave him a wide range of music we liked and he put together an amazing playlist! It was seriously wonderful! I don't think the dance floor was ever empty, so many people stayed to the very end, and lots of people said very nice things about the music. My father-in-law said it was the best playlist he had ever heard! And one of my father-in-laws close friend and co-worker came to him at work on the following Monday and said he hadn't danced in years!! But he danced at our wedding and had an great time!! :) Also, I never met with Mike in person, but I talked to him on the phone a few times and he was so helpful :) Thank you so much Superior Sounds!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Mike went over and beyond to make our wedding music great and catered to us and our crowd! He also provided the ceremony music! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and I have received many compliments from my guests as to my music!

Sent on 09/29/2014

melanie · Married on 10/02/2011

Superior Sounds was awesome! We met with Mike and spent some time with him talking about our musical tastes, which are different than most and are quite varied. Our reception was a day time reception upon our return from Vegas. The music was perfect! Every once in awhile my husband and I would look at each other in amazement that Superior Sounds did their research and made sure they played the music we asked for. As we were doing our rounds at the tables, several guests commented on how wonderful the music was and asked where we found the DJs. One guest even said "The music was the perfect ingrediant to a lovely reception, WHERE did you find the DJs?". The music was wonderful and helped to make our reception exactly what we wanted it to be. Their attire was great, very professional, and they even gave us mix CDs of our reception music. I would highly reccommend Superior Sounds!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Superior Sounds FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,175.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 380.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Superior Sounds 1
    Special Bridal Show Internet Coupon Offer
    Extended to you with an extra referral discount

• OnSite Photography
    OnSite Photography Wedding Photographers

Superior Sounds is a professional entertainment company that understands that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and choosing quality entertainment for your wedding reception is as important as your wedding itself. They use professional sound systems and state of the art light shows with special effects.

• 34330 New Jersey Street Clinton Township, Michigan, 48035 See on map