Robert Bruce Photography

Royal Oak, MI View map

Award-winning Robert Bruce Photography has been in Royal Oak, Michigan for over 18 years. Creative, enthusiastic, and professional, Robert brings a unique approach and a fun personality, helping you to feel comfortable and relaxed on your special day.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

Victoria Married on 09/29/2017
    I'm obsessed with this photographer! Robert was so easy to work with the entire time! He made me and my husband feel very comfortable having a camera in our face. He managed to track down my husband and his groomsmen down the street and got some great shots of them in Downtown Detroit. He has an amazing eye and the pictures all turned out great! Even his office staff were all super helpful with coordinating meetings. When I went in to pick up the flash drive from the office, Marcy went through a couple photos with me to make sure everything looked good and that everything opened correctly. Highly recommend using this company!!
    Samantha Married on 09/17/2011
    Robert Bruce did a phenomenal job with our wedding. From the initial meeting all the way thru the end of our wedding night, Robert, Marcie and his assistant Rob were fantastic to work with. Robert and Rob made myself, husband, parents and attendants feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My mom must have called Robert's secretary, Marcie, a million times while she was planning our wedding, and both Marcy and Robert were amazing in following up and thru with my mom. My mom said they were such a joy to work with and their professionalism was uncanny. My mom said she would be more than welcome to be a reference for Robert. My mom could not have found a more perfect photographer to capture the moments of our special day. He is extraordinary to work with, and we highly recommend Robert Bruce Photography to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their Wedding Day or any special occassion.
    Jessica Married on 05/28/2011
    Robert is awesome! We are so pleased with our pictures, they are the perfect mix of traditional and more contemporary shots. Can't wait to go back to him for pictures of our new baby!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Mary Ann Productions Mary Ann Productions Wedding DJs

20 years later there is no one I look forward to working with like Robert. His work is fantastic and you will have the BEST time sharing your wedding day with him. Every Bride I have ever sent to him will always call to thank me for the recommendation :)

JD Entertainment JD Entertainment Wedding DJs

Robert is experienced, professional & awesome with people. It definitely shows in his images. Top Notch all the way!

Music Box Productions, Inc. Music Box Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

There are not enough great things to say about Robert Bruce Photography! Bruce is talented, creative, artistic, professional and one of the most down to earth, genuine people you will ever meet. You definitely want to call to see if Bruce is available for your wedding day- bar none, one of the best wedding photographers in Michigan!

831 east 11 mile road Royal Oak, 48067

Monday Thru Saturday 11am till 7pm. By appointment only
Location of (Robert Bruce Photography)

Robert Bruce Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Robert Bruce Photography offer?

Robert Bruce Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Robert Bruce Photography offer?

Robert Bruce Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Robert Bruce Photography offer for wedding events?

Robert Bruce Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Robert Bruce Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Robert Bruce Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding