831 east 11 mile road, Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number

About Robert Bruce Photography

A beaming smile... a teary eye... a hearty embrace... as your wedding day unfolds, Robert Bruce is there to record the unspoken feelings of each important step in color and black and white. He keeps it fun. He keeps it relaxed, so everyone can be their natural best in both composed and candid shots.

DSC2268
DSC1466
DSC1536

25 Reviews for Robert Bruce Photography

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2017

I'm obsessed with this photographer! Robert was so easy to work with the entire time! He made me and my husband feel very comfortable having a camera in our face. He managed to track down my husband and his groomsmen down the street and got some great shots of them in Downtown Detroit. He has an amazing eye and the pictures all turned out great! Even his office staff were all super helpful with coordinating meetings. When I went in to pick up the flash drive from the office, Marcy went through a couple photos with me to make sure everything looked good and that everything opened correctly. Highly recommend using this company!!

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2011

Robert Bruce did a phenomenal job with our wedding. From the initial meeting all the way thru the end of our wedding night, Robert, Marcie and his assistant Rob were fantastic to work with. Robert and Rob made myself, husband, parents and attendants feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My mom must have called Robert's secretary, Marcie, a million times while she was planning our wedding, and both Marcy and Robert were amazing in following up and thru with my mom. My mom said they were such a joy to work with and their professionalism was uncanny. My mom said she would be more than welcome to be a reference for Robert. My mom could not have found a more perfect photographer to capture the moments of our special day. He is extraordinary to work with, and we highly recommend Robert Bruce Photography to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their Wedding Day or any special occassion.

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2011

Robert is awesome! We are so pleased with our pictures, they are the perfect mix of traditional and more contemporary shots. Can't wait to go back to him for pictures of our new baby!!

Robert Bruce Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints

• Mary Ann Productions
    Mary Ann Productions Wedding DJs

20 years later there is no one I look forward to working with like Robert. His work is fantastic and you will have the BEST time sharing your wedding day with him. Every Bride I have ever sent to him will always call to thank me for the recommendation :)

• JD Entertainment
    JD Entertainment Wedding DJs

Robert is experienced, professional & awesome with people. It definitely shows in his images. Top Notch all the way!

• Music Box Productions, Inc.
    Music Box Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

There are not enough great things to say about Robert Bruce Photography! Bruce is talented, creative, artistic, professional and one of the most down to earth, genuine people you will ever meet. You definitely want to call to see if Bruce is available for your wedding day- bar none, one of the best wedding photographers in Michigan!

• 831 east 11 mile road Royal Oak, MI 48067 See on map