306 S. Main Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for Jess + Nate Studios

Cortney · Married on 10/20/2017

Blown away! Nate was seriously one of my favorite vendors I had. He kept my entire day on track, was beyond professional, and kept the moral of the entire day so up beat and happy!! I'm still getting phone calls from guests pouring out compliments about my great photography team. You can not go wrong with them absolutely the best!!

Angelina · Married on 10/07/2016

We got married this past October and Jess + Nate Studios have been a continued pleasure to work with!... From our engagement photoshoot, engagement pictures/guest book album designs, wedding day shot by both Nate & Rachel and wedding album/portraits designs...every ounce of professionalism, patients and attention to detail was always evident. I can't say enough great things! Our engagement & wedding photos turned out so beautiful, they have a natural knack for photography and capturing moments perfectly in a unique/timeless way. Jess + Nate Studios are talented and are always super helpful, accommodating with any request, understanding and go above & beyond expectations!...My husband, mom and I will truly miss working with Nate! Our whole experience throughout the year from our first meeting to our now album meetings have been so memorable & enjoyable. We are very grateful that Jess + Nate Studios were our photographers and now we have gorgeous photos that tell a story of our special day, which we will cherish for generations to come!

Sabrina · Married on 05/23/2015

What can I say about this amazing team??? Booking Jess & Nate was the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. Yes, they are a little pricier than some, but you really get what you pay for. Completely worth it!
    We had Jess and Nate as our two photographers (sometimes they work with assistants), and they day of they were on time, ready to go, flying around capturing every detail beautifully. The direction they give during staged photos was so helpful and kept everyone from getting frazzled. The photos are STUNNING, people are raving about them!
    After the wedding is over, photos and video are all you have to remember, so I feel a splurge was totally justified in this category. I don't regret it one bit! My husband was skeptical but very happy now that he has seen the photos!
    Jess and Nate were easy to connect with, responsive, made it very easy to communicate what we wanted, and clearly professional and experienced. The one tip I'll give is that their online system can be a bit confusing during booking, and there are a few hoops to jump through getting your deposit in (must pay to add tracking number when you send the check, for instance, and no credit card option), but it's all worth it once it's done. Highly recommended!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jess + Nate Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Negatives
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings
    Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

La creme de la creme! 5 stars. Thanks for being the best at what you do.

• Passionflower
    Passionflower Wedding Florists

Gorgeous, thoughtful photos every time! Jess & Nate are amazing!

• Simply Be-YOU-tiful!
    Simply Be-YOU-tiful! Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have had the pleasure of providing professional makeup services for a few brides who used Jessica Johnston Photography and her photos are breath-taking. She's professional, creative, and easy to work with. She is one of our top recommended wedding photographers!

• 306 S. Main Street Ann Arbor, MI 48104 See on map
    M-F 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Meetings available for out of town clients on some weekends. By appointment ONLY.