306 S. Main Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number

19 Reviews for Jess + Nate Studios

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

Magazine Quality Photos with Relaxed Comfortable Feel

Nate and his assistant the day of Dana were amazing. First of all, I love that Nate and his wife Jessica run this business together. You can tell they put their heart and soul into making your dreams come true with these photos that feel and look like you (not staged). Honestly, this is magazine quality so please expect to pay market value for that. Truly for photos you get what you paid for and this is worth every penny. We felt like we were getting to know Nate right off the bat in a few minute phone call and he took the time to answer all of our questions. Great personality and puts you at ease so your face is relaxed for the photos. Can’t wait to share the final photos with friends and family. We had this area as our splurge and cut out other details to ensure we captured everything with this quality.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Cortney · Married on 10/20/2017

Blown away! Nate was seriously one of my favorite vendors I had. He kept my entire day on track, was beyond professional, and kept the moral of the entire day so up beat and happy!! I'm still getting phone calls from guests pouring out compliments about my great photography team. You can not go wrong with them absolutely the best!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Angelina · Married on 10/07/2016

We got married this past October and Jess + Nate Studios have been a continued pleasure to work with!... From our engagement photoshoot, engagement pictures/guest book album designs, wedding day shot by both Nate & Rachel and wedding album/portraits designs...every ounce of professionalism, patients and attention to detail was always evident. I can't say enough great things! Our engagement & wedding photos turned out so beautiful, they have a natural knack for photography and capturing moments perfectly in a unique/timeless way. Jess + Nate Studios are talented and are always super helpful, accommodating with any request, understanding and go above & beyond expectations!...My husband, mom and I will truly miss working with Nate! Our whole experience throughout the year from our first meeting to our now album meetings have been so memorable & enjoyable. We are very grateful that Jess + Nate Studios were our photographers and now we have gorgeous photos that tell a story of our special day, which we will cherish for generations to come!

Sent on 05/27/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings
    Alison & Bryan Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

La creme de la creme! 5 stars. Thanks for being the best at what you do.

• Passionflower
    Passionflower Wedding Florists

Gorgeous, thoughtful photos every time! Jess & Nate are amazing!

• Simply Be-YOU-tiful!
    Simply Be-YOU-tiful! Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have had the pleasure of providing professional makeup services for a few brides who used Jessica Johnston Photography and her photos are breath-taking. She's professional, creative, and easy to work with. She is one of our top recommended wedding photographers!

• 306 S. Main Street Ann Arbor, 48104 See on map
    M-F 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Meetings available for out of town clients on some weekends. By appointment ONLY.