Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

322 Reviews for Mid-Michigan Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

322 Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

Joseph · Married on 09/15/2018

Reverend Tuttle was very thorough and had great attention to detail. Thanks again!

Mid-Michigan Weddings 1

Dakota · Married on 08/25/2018

Rev Tuttle is an absolute dream to work with!
    From the start to the finish he is great.
    He is full of ideas and is open to all ideas... but once you see his portfolio you will see hes probably done the idea!
    He has been to almost all venues in Michigan except ours but needless to say he did venture over and check it out.
    With his insight on venues he will set you up for wonderful photos!
    My wife and I cannot put it into words how great Rev tuttle is all we can say is we would recommend to anyone!
    The only thing we dont like is that we cannot use this service again.... but we are fine with that it was an amazing day.
    You cannot go wrong with Rev Tuttle!

Not to mention he was the first person to send us a letter addressed The Coopers!
    Which was a nice little surprise when we got home from our honeymoon.

Things like that is what makes him great!

Thanks rev Tuttle

the Coopers

Goca · Married on 08/18/2018

As for everything ,we ,the Bride and the Groom go through so much planning for the wedding.
    The two of us are from Europe and were looking for a non religious ceremony. It is so difficult to choose the officiant when you don't know anyone with this profession.
    Originally our plan was to get married in Frankenmuth but unfortunately the place we looked at had nothing available for our date.
    So then months went by and we only had 2 months left to the Wedding and no officiant !
    After checking the wedding wire , first person I read about was Rev.Brian. When I read that he was from Frankenmuth I thought it was a sign. When I called him and he said he was available for our day, we couldn't be more happier!!
    For the only 5 weeks we had left at that time to plan the ceremony , Rev. Brian was amazing!!
    He is very professional, experienced, kind,knowledgeable ,full of ideas, great ideas , very friendly and funny too!!
    We couldn't have chosen any better officiant than Rev. Brian!!
    He was awesome at the rehearsal, he explained it all to us , he made it so easy for us.
    We will never forget the ceremony ,how it all came together, all the words, it was so emotional for me , the bride. I've lost my dad 15 years ago and my little furry Pom 6 months ago and how Rev. Brian included my dad and my Kiwi in the ceremony it was just so beautiful and memorable forever .
    We will never forget our ceremony and hopefully you will be as pleased as we were .
    Rev.Brian,
    Thank you so very much for everything you have done for us !!
    Goca and Zvono
    8-18-18

Corey · Married on 07/22/2018

Rev Brian was great. He performed a child blessing/baptism for our daughter and our niece. He was very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend him for any event.

David · Married on 07/21/2018

Reverend Brian Tuttle was excellent and would recommend him to anyone. During the wedding, our 2-year old son needed his mom and was crying most of the time. The reverend maintained awesome patience and was happy to pause where needed. Ceremony was organized well, flowed well, and remained on track.... as best possible :-)

cassandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Rev Tuttle exceeded our expatiations for our beach wedding! He was very clear with instructions and easy to communicate with. He met with us several times to build a custom ceremony that everyone enjoyed.

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Rev Tuttle was amazing! Even though we only spoke to him a few times before our big day, he totally got us and delivered an excellent ceremony exactly the way we wanted it!!

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2018

Rev. Tuttle made our "forever memory day" so special. He customized our wedding and allowed up to have a lot of imput on our ceremony and vow choices. He kept in contact with us right up to the end and even after, so there was no worry that our ceremony would we well planned and professional.

Debra · Married on 04/22/2018

Rev. Brian Tuttle did an amazing job on our ceremony! He was prompt to answer any and all questions or address any concerns we may of had. He really took into consideration of what fit US best for our ceremony and he put together something very special and meaningful. He offered lots of suggestions and ideas where we didn't know where to begin and even suggested a wonderful photographer as well, (Greg Domagalski) who did superb work! They really put our nerves at ease on our wedding day this past weekend, there really were no worries! Thank you for the wonderful memories ! We will highly recommend you Rev. Brian!

Debra frankie · Married on 04/22/2018

Rev Brian Tuttle did amazing work frankie and Debra burns

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2018

Words can’t even begin to express how grateful I am to have had Rev. Brian perform not only my wedding, but my first child, my daughter, Emma’s baptism! He is phenomenal and makes everything that much better! His wife is also a big help with keeping calm or just if you need advice about anything! Both Rev. Brian and his wife, Johnda will seriously become part of your family! You won’t be disappointed in choosing him! We had an incident at the wedding where little buggies kept flying around and instead of ignoring it, he cracked a little joke to ease us from any jitters! He did the exact same thing with the baptism as both my husband and I were nervous about speaking. My daughter started cooing and instead of ignoring it, he acknowledged it and wanted to break the jitters! Rev. Brian wants to make sure that whatever your occasion may be, that it is the way you would like it and makes sure you have say in what happens, as he wants you to be involved in your special occasion to make is as memorable as possible. I still remember my wedding as if it just happened and I will be married for 2 years in September! I’m going to remember this baptism forever as well! Both he and his wife have become family and it’s more than I could have ever asked! I’m truly blessed to have had him officiate both my wedding and my daughters baptism! I’m truly blessed to have both he and his wife as part of my family! I can’t thank them both enough and I promise you that you WILL NOT regret having him officiate your special day or occasion!! Thank you again, Rev. Brian!!

Mid-Michigan Weddings 2
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 3
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 4
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 5

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2018

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with he was on top of everything very professional and always answering my questions very quickly. the ceremony he performedwas exactly what I wanted and always imagined, he hit it right on the spot, thank you Reverend Brian we appreciate you being part our special day

Janice · Married on 01/20/2018

Jake's Old City Grill in Saginaw MI

Edwars · Married on 12/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony than Mr Tuttle! Our wedding turned out just like we dreamed and he was extremely flexible with us. Very highly recommend!!

Pamela · Married on 12/15/2017

We can't thank you enough!! You gave us everything and MORE that we could have asked for to make our day AMAZING! A beautiful ceremony and a the way we felt like we all knew one another! The wording and the readings fit our love and our family perfectly. I would and will refer you to everyone I can! Thank you again! Mark & Pamela Brey

Stephen · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with. He was quick and prompt, and very friendly to answering all my questions in a timely manner. My wife and I opted for a small service mainly to get our legal preceding out of the way and Brian was very helpful with planning this. We had the service up in Frankenmuth and met our family and Brian there. I would most definitely recommend Brian's services to our friends and family in the future.

Mid-Michigan Weddings 6

Eric · Married on 11/04/2017

Reverend Brian is amazing! He is basically a wedding (ceremony) planner, handling every element of your ceremony from start to finish. We were able to be extremely hands-on in choosing every aspect of the ceremony, and had control over every word that was spoken. Brian will ensure that your ceremony is perfect, and puts in some long hours as needed to get you there. Our ceremony was awesome, and we received rave reviews from everyone in attendance.
    Aside from the ceremony, Brian was also the voice of reason on a crazy morning, making sure that both my wife and I were kept calm and collected through some stressful situations. He took on some additional stress so that we didn't have to. He was not paid to do that, and it made a world of difference for everyone. I would have highly recommended his services regardless, but he went above and beyond anything I could have expected.
    Basically, go with Rev. Tuttle if you want to ensure that not only your ceremony is perfect, but that the entire day is perfect as well.

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

Great service! Very personalized ceremony. Rev Tuttle was in contact many times over the course of planning our wedding. He had great advice and made our ceremony everything we wanted. I am religious and my husband is not, Rev Tuttle knew exactly how to combine our beliefs seemlessly. He did a great job at making us feel like his most important wedding even when we were months from our big day. We highly recommend his services!

• Samm

Samm · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with reverend Tuttle was amazing. He is a bit pricier than some competitors but is totally worth it as he is willing to customize the ceremony to suit whatever you desire. Detailed and organized, nothing bad can be said about the quality of his service.

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2017

Reverend Tuttle was beyond compare! He exceeded all of my expectations. My husband and I are extremely happy with the ceremony preparations and guidance Reverend Tuttle provided. His experience and expertise is invaluable. We would highly recommend him!

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

From the first meeting to the day of the wedding Rev. Brian Tuttle was an absolute dream to work with! His dedication, professionalism and his outright love for his job was more than I could have ever asked for. He customized the perfect ceremony for us and we were included in every step along the way. He is very accommodating and so easy to work with. I would recommend him to any and everyone I know getting married!!!

Jeremy · Married on 10/07/2017

Reverend Brian was outstanding to work with and made a potentially difficult process seamless and pain free. I would recommend him to anyone looking to make their day perfect.

shari · Married on 09/16/2017

I would give Reverand Brian a 10 if I could. He goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect!! My husband and I were married in Frankenmuth, Mi. Which is a couple hours away from our home town. I was nervous and stressed about how things were going to go. Reverand Brian really took that all of that anxiety away by his attention to detail and familiarity of the venue. He spent a lot of time making sure everything was perfect. He customized our wedding to meet our personalities. And used humor to relax those wedding day jitters. I couldn’t be happier with his services. Thank you for sharing our day with us!

Janell · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Rev Brian was amazing! He was everything we wanted in an officiant for our wedding! He was beyond organized and very professional. He was also very flexible and we loved that we got to write our ceremony from start to finish. We had face to face meetings, phone meetings and also lots of emails to make sure everything was perfect and that we were getting exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. He gave great advice and really knows how to make a wedding ceremony flow and come together for each couple! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone searching for an officiant!