Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

Mid-Michigan Weddings 6
Mid-Michigan Weddings 7

B. Morey · Married on 10/28/2018

Delightful, accommodating, insightful

Rev. Tuttle was contacted (via voice mail) August 23, 2018 about officiating a non-religious ceremony October 21 2018. Of course, we had very little hope that we would find anyone to officiate on such short notice & having found his name on the wedding wire website, were certain he would be booked solid. At best we were hoping for a referral. After a short phone conference with myself (mom of groom) & the happy couple, he agreed to officiate. Then, having learned that we were in unfamiliar territory in Frankenmuth, he began asking about vendors we had selected for different aspects of the wedding. At that point, we had booked a venue, florist & emcee (the latter 2 being friends who thankfully were willing to help). One by one, he gave us a few names with phone numbers of preferred vendors in each category that are familiar with the venue & how they handle their events. This made for a much less stressful time in pulling all the pieces of a wedding together. When asked how we found them or "who is officiating", we would tell them Rev. Tuttle at which point, we would receive a glowing recommendation of his work and in some cases better pricing. Having never met him before this day, I must say he was very friendly, extremely insightful, and wonderfully accommodating, (especially when we had to move the date to 1 wk later to be able to book our preferred venue). And Thank you so much Reverend Tuttle for helping to make my son's wedding a beautiful & blessed event, far surpassing our expectations.

Danyelle Morey · Married on 10/28/2018

Our ceremony was well put together and performed so beautifully.

Rev. Tutle did an absolutely amazing job performing the cermony at our wedding . He's very great about staying in contact through email or phone. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to get married in Michigan . Even on such a short notice in August about our wedding in October he was on the ball for everything and our ceremony went so beautifully. Thank you so much for everything you did we greatly appreciate it :)

Mid-Michigan Weddings 8
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 9
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 10
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 11

Patrina · Married on 10/06/2018

Michigan's Best

We had the pleasure of having Reverend Tuttle as our officiant for our wedding in October. He was nothing short of amazing and made our ceremony so special and memorable. He worked with us every step of the way and genuinely wanted to know our input and ideas. He really understood us as a couple and what we envisoned for our ceremony. Everything is tailored and custom for you. Every word that comes out of Rev. Tuttle's mouth is crafted for you! None of that generic stuff with him. He was a joy to work with and we truly enjoyed planning our ceremony with him. When it came to deliver, Rev. Tuttle brought the tears and emotion! He's fantastic and if you're lucky enough to have your date open don't hesitate and book him!! Thank you for the ceremony and wedding of our dreams Reverend Tuttle! See you for our vow renewal in 10 years!

Joseph · Married on 09/15/2018

Reverend Tuttle was very thorough and had great attention to detail. Thanks again!

Mid-Michigan Weddings 12

Dakota · Married on 08/25/2018

Rev Tuttle is an absolute dream to work with!
    From the start to the finish he is great.
    He is full of ideas and is open to all ideas... but once you see his portfolio you will see hes probably done the idea!
    He has been to almost all venues in Michigan except ours but needless to say he did venture over and check it out.
    With his insight on venues he will set you up for wonderful photos!
    My wife and I cannot put it into words how great Rev tuttle is all we can say is we would recommend to anyone!
    The only thing we dont like is that we cannot use this service again.... but we are fine with that it was an amazing day.
    You cannot go wrong with Rev Tuttle!

Not to mention he was the first person to send us a letter addressed The Coopers!
    Which was a nice little surprise when we got home from our honeymoon.

Things like that is what makes him great!

Thanks rev Tuttle

the Coopers

Goca · Married on 08/18/2018

As for everything ,we ,the Bride and the Groom go through so much planning for the wedding.
    The two of us are from Europe and were looking for a non religious ceremony. It is so difficult to choose the officiant when you don't know anyone with this profession.
    Originally our plan was to get married in Frankenmuth but unfortunately the place we looked at had nothing available for our date.
    So then months went by and we only had 2 months left to the Wedding and no officiant !
    After checking the wedding wire , first person I read about was Rev.Brian. When I read that he was from Frankenmuth I thought it was a sign. When I called him and he said he was available for our day, we couldn't be more happier!!
    For the only 5 weeks we had left at that time to plan the ceremony , Rev. Brian was amazing!!
    He is very professional, experienced, kind,knowledgeable ,full of ideas, great ideas , very friendly and funny too!!
    We couldn't have chosen any better officiant than Rev. Brian!!
    He was awesome at the rehearsal, he explained it all to us , he made it so easy for us.
    We will never forget the ceremony ,how it all came together, all the words, it was so emotional for me , the bride. I've lost my dad 15 years ago and my little furry Pom 6 months ago and how Rev. Brian included my dad and my Kiwi in the ceremony it was just so beautiful and memorable forever .
    We will never forget our ceremony and hopefully you will be as pleased as we were .
    Rev.Brian,
    Thank you so very much for everything you have done for us !!
    Goca and Zvono
    8-18-18

Corey · Married on 07/22/2018

Rev Brian was great. He performed a child blessing/baptism for our daughter and our niece. He was very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend him for any event.

David · Married on 07/21/2018

Reverend Brian Tuttle was excellent and would recommend him to anyone. During the wedding, our 2-year old son needed his mom and was crying most of the time. The reverend maintained awesome patience and was happy to pause where needed. Ceremony was organized well, flowed well, and remained on track.... as best possible :-)

cassandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Rev Tuttle exceeded our expatiations for our beach wedding! He was very clear with instructions and easy to communicate with. He met with us several times to build a custom ceremony that everyone enjoyed.

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Rev Tuttle was amazing! Even though we only spoke to him a few times before our big day, he totally got us and delivered an excellent ceremony exactly the way we wanted it!!

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2018

Rev. Tuttle made our "forever memory day" so special. He customized our wedding and allowed up to have a lot of imput on our ceremony and vow choices. He kept in contact with us right up to the end and even after, so there was no worry that our ceremony would we well planned and professional.

Debra · Married on 04/22/2018

Rev. Brian Tuttle did an amazing job on our ceremony! He was prompt to answer any and all questions or address any concerns we may of had. He really took into consideration of what fit US best for our ceremony and he put together something very special and meaningful. He offered lots of suggestions and ideas where we didn't know where to begin and even suggested a wonderful photographer as well, (Greg Domagalski) who did superb work! They really put our nerves at ease on our wedding day this past weekend, there really were no worries! Thank you for the wonderful memories ! We will highly recommend you Rev. Brian!

Debra frankie · Married on 04/22/2018

Rev Brian Tuttle did amazing work frankie and Debra burns

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2018

Words can’t even begin to express how grateful I am to have had Rev. Brian perform not only my wedding, but my first child, my daughter, Emma’s baptism! He is phenomenal and makes everything that much better! His wife is also a big help with keeping calm or just if you need advice about anything! Both Rev. Brian and his wife, Johnda will seriously become part of your family! You won’t be disappointed in choosing him! We had an incident at the wedding where little buggies kept flying around and instead of ignoring it, he cracked a little joke to ease us from any jitters! He did the exact same thing with the baptism as both my husband and I were nervous about speaking. My daughter started cooing and instead of ignoring it, he acknowledged it and wanted to break the jitters! Rev. Brian wants to make sure that whatever your occasion may be, that it is the way you would like it and makes sure you have say in what happens, as he wants you to be involved in your special occasion to make is as memorable as possible. I still remember my wedding as if it just happened and I will be married for 2 years in September! I’m going to remember this baptism forever as well! Both he and his wife have become family and it’s more than I could have ever asked! I’m truly blessed to have had him officiate both my wedding and my daughters baptism! I’m truly blessed to have both he and his wife as part of my family! I can’t thank them both enough and I promise you that you WILL NOT regret having him officiate your special day or occasion!! Thank you again, Rev. Brian!!

Mid-Michigan Weddings 13
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 14
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 15
    Mid-Michigan Weddings 16

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2018

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with he was on top of everything very professional and always answering my questions very quickly. the ceremony he performedwas exactly what I wanted and always imagined, he hit it right on the spot, thank you Reverend Brian we appreciate you being part our special day

Janice · Married on 01/20/2018

Jake's Old City Grill in Saginaw MI

Edwars · Married on 12/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony than Mr Tuttle! Our wedding turned out just like we dreamed and he was extremely flexible with us. Very highly recommend!!

Pamela · Married on 12/15/2017

We can't thank you enough!! You gave us everything and MORE that we could have asked for to make our day AMAZING! A beautiful ceremony and a the way we felt like we all knew one another! The wording and the readings fit our love and our family perfectly. I would and will refer you to everyone I can! Thank you again! Mark & Pamela Brey

Stephen · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with. He was quick and prompt, and very friendly to answering all my questions in a timely manner. My wife and I opted for a small service mainly to get our legal preceding out of the way and Brian was very helpful with planning this. We had the service up in Frankenmuth and met our family and Brian there. I would most definitely recommend Brian's services to our friends and family in the future.

Mid-Michigan Weddings 17

Eric · Married on 11/04/2017

Reverend Brian is amazing! He is basically a wedding (ceremony) planner, handling every element of your ceremony from start to finish. We were able to be extremely hands-on in choosing every aspect of the ceremony, and had control over every word that was spoken. Brian will ensure that your ceremony is perfect, and puts in some long hours as needed to get you there. Our ceremony was awesome, and we received rave reviews from everyone in attendance.
    Aside from the ceremony, Brian was also the voice of reason on a crazy morning, making sure that both my wife and I were kept calm and collected through some stressful situations. He took on some additional stress so that we didn't have to. He was not paid to do that, and it made a world of difference for everyone. I would have highly recommended his services regardless, but he went above and beyond anything I could have expected.
    Basically, go with Rev. Tuttle if you want to ensure that not only your ceremony is perfect, but that the entire day is perfect as well.

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

Great service! Very personalized ceremony. Rev Tuttle was in contact many times over the course of planning our wedding. He had great advice and made our ceremony everything we wanted. I am religious and my husband is not, Rev Tuttle knew exactly how to combine our beliefs seemlessly. He did a great job at making us feel like his most important wedding even when we were months from our big day. We highly recommend his services!

• Samm

Samm · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with reverend Tuttle was amazing. He is a bit pricier than some competitors but is totally worth it as he is willing to customize the ceremony to suit whatever you desire. Detailed and organized, nothing bad can be said about the quality of his service.

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2017

Reverend Tuttle was beyond compare! He exceeded all of my expectations. My husband and I are extremely happy with the ceremony preparations and guidance Reverend Tuttle provided. His experience and expertise is invaluable. We would highly recommend him!

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

From the first meeting to the day of the wedding Rev. Brian Tuttle was an absolute dream to work with! His dedication, professionalism and his outright love for his job was more than I could have ever asked for. He customized the perfect ceremony for us and we were included in every step along the way. He is very accommodating and so easy to work with. I would recommend him to any and everyone I know getting married!!!