313 Reviews for Mid-Michigan Weddings

Catholic (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Counseling (2)
310 Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

Rev. Brian Tuttle did an amazing job on our ceremony! He was prompt to answer any and all questions or address any concerns we may of had. He really took into consideration of what fit US best for our ceremony and he put together something very special and meaningful. He offered lots of suggestions and ideas where we didn't know where to begin and even suggested a wonderful photographer as well, (Greg Domagalski) who did superb work! They really put our nerves at ease on our wedding day this past weekend, there really were no worries! Thank you for the wonderful memories ! We will highly recommend you Rev. Brian!

Profile Picture Debra, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews

Rev Brian Tuttle did amazing work frankie and Debra burns

Profile Picture Debra frankie , 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words can’t even begin to express how grateful I am to have had Rev. Brian perform not only my wedding, but my first child, my daughter, Emma’s baptism! He is phenomenal and makes everything that much better! His wife is also a big help with keeping calm or just if you need advice about anything! Both Rev. Brian and his wife, Johnda will seriously become part of your family! You won’t be disappointed in choosing him! We had an incident at the wedding where little buggies kept flying around and instead of ignoring it, he cracked a little joke to ease us from any jitters! He did the exact same thing with the baptism as both my husband and I were nervous about speaking. My daughter started cooing and instead of ignoring it, he acknowledged it and wanted to break the jitters! Rev. Brian wants to make sure that whatever your occasion may be, that it is the way you would like it and makes sure you have say in what happens, as he wants you to be involved in your special occasion to make is as memorable as possible. I still remember my wedding as if it just happened and I will be married for 2 years in September! I’m going to remember this baptism forever as well! Both he and his wife have become family and it’s more than I could have ever asked! I’m truly blessed to have had him officiate both my wedding and my daughters baptism! I’m truly blessed to have both he and his wife as part of my family! I can’t thank them both enough and I promise you that you WILL NOT regret having him officiate your special day or occasion!! Thank you again, Rev. Brian!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with he was on top of everything very professional and always answering my questions very quickly. the ceremony he performedwas exactly what I wanted and always imagined, he hit it right on the spot, thank you Reverend Brian we appreciate you being part our special day

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/14/18, 1 Review

Jake's Old City Grill in Saginaw MI

Profile Picture Janice, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We could not have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony than Mr Tuttle! Our wedding turned out just like we dreamed and he was extremely flexible with us. Very highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Edwars, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can't thank you enough!! You gave us everything and MORE that we could have asked for to make our day AMAZING! A beautiful ceremony and a the way we felt like we all knew one another! The wording and the readings fit our love and our family perfectly. I would and will refer you to everyone I can! Thank you again! Mark & Pamela Brey

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with. He was quick and prompt, and very friendly to answering all my questions in a timely manner. My wife and I opted for a small service mainly to get our legal preceding out of the way and Brian was very helpful with planning this. We had the service up in Frankenmuth and met our family and Brian there. I would most definitely recommend Brian's services to our friends and family in the future.

Profile Picture Stephen, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great service! Very personalized ceremony. Rev Tuttle was in contact many times over the course of planning our wedding. He had great advice and made our ceremony everything we wanted. I am religious and my husband is not, Rev Tuttle knew exactly how to combine our beliefs seemlessly. He did a great job at making us feel like his most important wedding even when we were months from our big day. We highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with reverend Tuttle was amazing. He is a bit pricier than some competitors but is totally worth it as he is willing to customize the ceremony to suit whatever you desire. Detailed and organized, nothing bad can be said about the quality of his service.

Profile Picture Samm, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Reverend Tuttle was beyond compare! He exceeded all of my expectations. My husband and I are extremely happy with the ceremony preparations and guidance Reverend Tuttle provided. His experience and expertise is invaluable. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Brian was outstanding to work with and made a potentially difficult process seamless and pain free. I would recommend him to anyone looking to make their day perfect.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the first meeting to the day of the wedding Rev. Brian Tuttle was an absolute dream to work with! His dedication, professionalism and his outright love for his job was more than I could have ever asked for. He customized the perfect ceremony for us and we were included in every step along the way. He is very accommodating and so easy to work with. I would recommend him to any and everyone I know getting married!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would give Reverand Brian a 10 if I could. He goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect!! My husband and I were married in Frankenmuth, Mi. Which is a couple hours away from our home town. I was nervous and stressed about how things were going to go. Reverand Brian really took that all of that anxiety away by his attention to detail and familiarity of the venue. He spent a lot of time making sure everything was perfect. He customized our wedding to meet our personalities. And used humor to relax those wedding day jitters. I couldn’t be happier with his services. Thank you for sharing our day with us!

Profile Picture shari, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Working with Rev Brian was amazing! He was everything we wanted in an officiant for our wedding! He was beyond organized and very professional. He was also very flexible and we loved that we got to write our ceremony from start to finish. We had face to face meetings, phone meetings and also lots of emails to make sure everything was perfect and that we were getting exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. He gave great advice and really knows how to make a wedding ceremony flow and come together for each couple! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone searching for an officiant!

Profile Picture Janell, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Rev Tuttle was an amazing officiant. We received many compliments from our guests fror all the little details that he recommended for our ceremony. He is very going and made making our vows a hassle free process and was very flexible for our dress rehersal!

Profile Picture Labon, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Tuttle was very helpful in our wedding. I'm positive that it would not have work out as well as it did without him. He is a very positive person and really took the time to understand our needs. His service was right on. Everything we wanted and more. Thank you so much Rev. Tuttle

Profile Picture Brian, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brian truly did an amazing job. My finance and I wanted a ceremony unique to us and our relationship. We also wanted a catholic, but not a traditional catholic wedding ceremony that's the same as the rest. Brian truly went above and beyond until we were VERY happy! We had so many wedding guest comment about our amazing our wedding ceremony was. He was also very flexible and truly cared about us for one and what we wanted which can be hard to find. He drove to our home for rehearsal and was then able to meet our friends and family that mean so very much to us. He's not doing a job, he really enjoys bringing people together and unititing for a lifetime through marriage. On his own time he went to our venu which was at a barn and looked around and made sure what we planned would work. We highly recommend him to anyone that's looking for an amazing officient that's just right for them! - Catie and Ethan Cook

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Brian really made our ceremony come to life the way we hoped it would be. He had a ton of ideas for us to choose from in crafting our ceremony and was open to any customizations we wanted to make. His professionalism and personality made it easy for us to work with him and he was available to talk to whenever we needed to run anything by him! Would recommend Rev. Brian for anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We had a wonderful and smooth wedding rehearsal and ceremony thanks to all of the planning and experience of Rev. Brian. He made planning ahead of time easy by being in contact and providing us with plenty of options and choices to create our own wedding ceremony. Thanks Rev. Brian!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Tuttle created an absolutely beautiful ceremony for our interfaith Jewish/Protestant wedding. He gave us the option of 100% customization of the ceremony language – which was absolutely vital for us. We wanted our wedding ceremony to use our words, not a rote script.

The writing process was a bit daunting at first – especially given the many, many, many examples from past ceremonies Rev. Tuttle showed us as inspiration – but he guided us through the entire draft, and the final result was perfect for us.

Rev. Tuttle’s experience in weddings definitely showed in his expert handling of the rehearsal as well as his courtesy and professionalism on the day of. We were incredibly happy with our choice of officiant and would recommend him to any couple looking for a more customized ceremony.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Tuttle is awesome! We were both raised in Catholic families and even attended Catholic schools growing up. When we decided to get married outside on the top of Bay Mountain at The Homestead in Glen Arbor, Michigan, we knew it would be difficult to find someone that would help us in having the perfect ceremony outside of the Catholic church. Luckily, we found Reverend Tuttle! He helped us create our own ceremony and supported our thoughts and ideas in the process. He was always available to answer questions and very flexible when setting up both Skype and phone meetings, considering we live in a suburb of Chicago and could not meet with him in person until the wedding weekend. Reverend Tuttle was present for rehearsal the evening before the wedding, and he stayed after the ceremony to give a blessing before dinner. It was also a pleasure to have Reverend's wife Johnda there with us for the weekend. She helped take pictures during both rehearsal and the ceremony, and was there to help behind the scenes if needed. We feel very lucky to have found Reverend Tuttle, and we are beyond happy and grateful that he was a part of our ceremony and wedding weekend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Mid-Michigan Weddings to everyone. Rev. Brian Tuttle was helpful, caring and very professional. He went above and beyond what my husband and I expected. Rev. Tuttle helped us to create our perfect ceremony that was unique and personal, designed just for us. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, which if you knew me you would know what a miracle that was. We had so many compliments from friends and family as to how beautiful the ceremony was and how it told our story. My niece is using Rev. Tuttle for her upcoming wedding because her and fiancé were so impressed. I would and will be referring Mid-Michigan Weddings to anyone looking for an Officiant.

Profile Picture Paula, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was an absolute pleasure working with Mid-Michigan Weddings. From start to finish Rev. Tuttle ensured our ceremony was a true reflection of my husband and I and encompassed what we wanted our ceremony to mean and feel. In a process that can be overwhelming he was able to suggest and guide us throughout the entire process. I was told by several guests how moved they were by our ceremony and that would not have been possible without Mid-Michigan Weddings. We could not have asked for more and would recommended Rev. Tuttle to be apart of anyone's journey to the alter as he will become not only your officiant but a friend who truly cares that your ceremony is as powerful and beautiful as the love you share together.

Profile Picture Cara, 3/25/17, 1 Review