Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist is a Detroit wedding photographer voted favorite and best photographer in Michigan nine years in a row. With experience photographing over 1,300 weddings, Marci loves that she gets to live out her passion almost every weekend. Marci understands that every couple is different and goes above and beyond to ensure that her photo collection tells their wedding day story. With Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist, you own all the rights to photos. You’ll receive your full collection of corrected, edited photos ready to print within two weeks of your wedding! For a one-of-a-kind wedding photographer with a fly-on-the-wall approach, inquire about Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist today!

Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist will work with you to plan a smooth day as she curates stunning photos you’ll adore. A full list of her services include:

• Professional photographer
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Trash the dress shoots
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Laurie H. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personal, professional and fabulous!

My daughter got married recently and Marci was the photographer for the engagement photos and the wedding pictures. I did not know a photographer could capture not only the beauty of the wedding, but the emotions and joy we all experienced. The photos are spectacular in every way. And Marci was so easy and fun to work with. I can't recommend her highly enough!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle T. Married on 06/04/2022

Fantastic experience! 10/10 recommend

Marci is both incredibly talented and super fun to work with. She was always very responsive and professional, and overall was just a joy to work with. She has a true eye for her craft and that can sometimes be rare in the wedding business. Our pictures turned out AMAZING. She managed to capture US but like the very best versions of us.
    We also received our pictures super fast! We were still on our honeymoon when they came in. I have heard horror stories of other brides waiting months, or sometimes never getting them at all. Marci met every deadline she committed to, and we never had to pester her for anything.
    She also gets very big bonus points for successfully managing a group of slightly intoxicated groomsmen.
    100% recommend Marci! :)
  • Erica
    Erica J. Married on 11/21/2021

Perfect Photographer for the Camera Shy

Marci was amazing, and so fun to work with! My husband and I hate getting photos taken, but she made it so easy with her casual, candid style. We had her do our engagement photos as a way to get to know her, and I highly recommend it, it makes things much more comfortable on the day of the wedding. She captured so many sweet moments of us, as well as our guests, and her attention to color, composition, and detail made for some really great photos. She knew how much I wanted autumn leaves in our pictures, but by November 21, there wasn't much left. With some homemade props and a little bit of color editing, she made it happen! She also has a super fast turnaround time, and you get ALL the images she takes. We will definitely use her for any future professional photography needs.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist 1
Offer
All my clients receive $50 off all subsequent photo shoots, whether it's engagement photos, maternity, boudoir or baby photos. Once you've booked me, I'd like to keep you as a client for life.

Pricing

Rodney Curtis Photography Rodney Curtis Photography Wedding Photographers

Marci is simply the best wedding photographer I've ever met. She is easy to get along with, fun to be around and her photos are stunning.

You're The Bride You're The Bride Wedding Planners

Working with Marci is a breeze! She knows exactly what she is doing and what shots are must takes for her clients. Really love her creative shots too! Call her now if your looking for a fun, professional, seasoned photographer you won't be sorry!

Michigan Wedding DJ Service Michigan Wedding DJ Service Wedding DJs

Marci is first and foremost (from what my brides tell me) super to be with on their big day. This my friends is important because having a snotty photographer takes some fun out of the day. Second and certainly important she is an award winning photographer. I begged her to use some of her pics on my dj site!! I give Marci my highest recommendation !!!

Troy, MI, 48083
Location of (Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding