Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist

Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist

Voted Favorite and Best Photographer in Michigan 9 years in a row!!!

I've been a photojournalist for twenty years and have happily "covered" over 1,300 weddings. I absolutely love what I get to do almost every weekend. I get to tell happy, unique stories about a joyful day from a really cool vantage point. You know that one thing in life that you can do as easily as breathing where you're totally in control and in your zone? Well, that one thing for me is shooting weddings.

Every couple is different and so is their wedding day story. I tailor each couple's coverage to tell their unique story in a way that shows their entire day from their perspective. Every wedding I shoot is different and so are their photos. Couples can look back at their photos years later and still be able to recreate the day moment by moment.

You own all the rights to the photos and you receive all the corrected, edited,  and ready to print high resolution digital files within two weeks of your wedding. Brides love my laid back, helpful and fly on the wall approach for getting great wedding photos and making the day go smoothly. Thanks for checking me out.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (5)
Additional Hours (4)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Loves the way our pictures turn out. Marci is extremely friendly and professional. We kind of rush to see our pictures (impatiently) and she didn’t give us a hard time at all. We got to see our pictures within 2 days!!

Photo of Marci Curtis - Wedding Photojournalist in Troy, MI
Profile Picture Kylee, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

My husband and I have nothing but amazing things to say about Marci! she did our engagement photos this past spring and they turned out beautiful we knew at that point that we had to book her for our wedding. We got all our wedding photos back the following week and they didn't disappoint. Marci captured our wedding day beautifully. I can't wait to get them printed for our home and as gifts to our family for the holidays. Marci was the best to work with out of all our vendors so I highly, highly recommend her as your wedding day photographer!

Thank you so much Marci, you are the best!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Morgan, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day

Seriously, Marci is an absolute A+! She did nothing but enhance our two-day celebration and was our favorite on-site vendor during the wedding. Marci was a calming presence, she never brought problems to us, only solutions, she was completely flexible, kept us smiling even when we felt stressed, kept our families calm and smiling and made sure that things ran smoothly and on time. Her photo slide-show was a big hit with our guests and everyone is blown away and impressed by the pictures we got (most of my friends told us that they didn't love their wedding pictures, not the case with us, we immediately loved our photos). And when my bridal party couldn't figure out my bustle, Marci got on her hands and knees to ensure that it got done--after she snapped a few photos of my loved ones working on the bustle. Plus, Marci captured other small moments that no one else saw but that were so meaningful to us. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1512438583 dac6e5b7710b8d09 marci curtis detroit wedding photographer0029

Client for Life

Redeem In-Store
All my clients receive $50 off all subsequent photo shoots, whether it's engagement photos, maternity, boudoir or baby photos. Once you've booked me, I'd like to keep you as a client for life.

Marci is simply the best wedding photographer I've ever met. She is easy to get along with, fun to be around and her photos are stunning.

Working with Marci is a breeze! She knows exactly what she is doing and what shots are must takes for her clients. Really love her creative shots too! Call her now if your looking for a fun, professional, seasoned photographer you won't be sorry!

Marci is first and foremost (from what my brides tell me) super to be with on their big day. This my friends is important because having a snotty photographer takes some fun out of the day. Second and certainly important she is an award winning photographer. I begged her to use some of her pics on my dj site!! I give Marci my highest recommendation !!!

There are many important aspects for your wedding, and although I think the ceremony is the most important - great pictures are so key to remembering the wonderful day as it unfolds! And I have always considered photography so important as well. I have worked with Marci many times and she has always provided a fun and caring environment for the couple - and her work is always a treat for the eye. Pictures are so important at keeping the wonderful memories of the day alive. But also important is a wonderful relationship and experience with your photographer, as you will spend more time with this vendor the day of your wedding than anyone else. But the difference between a 'vendor' and a 'wedding professional' - is the quality of the work and person, and Marci is a fun, caring, and quality wedding photography professional. I highly recommend her services.

Wedding photography is incredibly crowded with amateurs and poor photographers with decent photoshop skills. Marci Curtis really stands out as one of the very few photographers out there that takes great pictures straight out of the camera. She can do this because she has the experience, knowledge and good equipment to properly light a reception room and, she actually really knows how to work her camera (scary that this is a rare thing....but it really is!). Besides her strong technical skills, Marci is unobtrusive, professional, fun, easy to work with, and most important: you can count on her to deliver GREAT work. The picture shows she sets up at receptions are a huge hit!

Troy, MI 48083   See On Map