615 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92374 Map · Phone number

74 Reviews for Michelle's Bakery

1 User photo

Michelle's Bakery 1

Secada · Married on 08/19/2018

Great team! My husband and I arrived for our tasting and knew right away what kind of cake we wanted. The cake was so yummy and we received many compliments on how tasty and moist the cake was. We went with a three tier naked cake with the bottom and top tier filled with raspberries and butter cream and the middle tier with strawberries and butter cream. I would highly recommend Michelle's Bakery to those looking for amazing sweets for any special occasion!

Sent on 09/09/2018

June · Married on 05/20/2018

OMG. My cake was so delicious! Many of my guests mentioned how yummy it was even weeks after the wedding. I ordered their signature European raspberry Victorian cake and it was to die for. I'm a vegan but I ate the top cake everyday for a week after the wedding and gained five pounds lol (no the cake was not vegan although they can make it vegan. It was sooo good I cheated) Thank you Michelle's bakery for the beautiful cake, being so accommodating, wonderful customer service, and being a part of my perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Michelle's Bakery 2
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2017

Michelle's Bakery delivered not only the most beautiful cake, but he tastiest too! They made our wedding cake and we couldn't have been happier. My husband and I have complete opposite dessert preferences so we were a little worried about how to blend our tastes. Michelle's has the most delicious toffee flavored cake and we both agreed it was our favorite!! Nothing but positive things to say :)

Sent on 08/17/2017