PO Box 1411, Belmont, NC 28012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Mean Party

We’ve been told we throw a MEAN party! From weddings to baby showers and everything in between, we want each event to be a party NO ONE forgets. We offer a variety of services including full-planning, partial planning, day-of-coordination, decor packages, floral services, stationary services, AND SO MUCH MORE! We are known for our unique style of service and our out of the ordinary approach to wedding planning. Let's grab a drink and talk about how we can make your event one MEAN PARTY!

7391d289ffe0ad8e 1385133195106 picture
The couple
The couple
7391d289ffe0ad8e 1385133195106 picture

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Mean Party

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2013

I had always dreamed of my wedding day, but when it actually came to making those dreams a reality it was very overwhelming. Ava and Jenny were there every step of the way with a timeline, suggestions and a helping hand, even if I just needed a reassuring phone call or text. They made themselves available and made me feel like I was the only thing on their minds, never bothered or too busy with everything they had going on in their professional and personal lives. The day of the wedding I wasn't nervous at all because I knew I had the best team taking care of every little detail. They treated my event like it was the event of the decade even though we didn't have an endless budget. I knew they cared as much about my wedding day as I did, and they truly made my vision a reality. When I walked into my wedding venue I burst into tears...it was perfect! Everything that I had ever dreamt of had come to life before me. I can't explain in this short review how much I appreciate everything that Ava, Jenny and the Mean Party team did for us, but I can tell you I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Jonathan · Married on 09/22/2012

Their name definitely holds true: Mean Party! I know from first-hand experience that these girls know how to throw one mean party. I met Ava and Jenny on one out of the norm, warm day back in February. We had planned to meet at Amalies bakery in NoDa, however due to the massive amounts of people craving their coffee and French pastries, we decided to go next door to a deli and found ourselves seated in an orange old-school booth, think 70’s cafeteria style to discuss my wedding ideas. Once we sat down, they made me feel right at home, orange seat and all. Communication was easy as they took in all of my crazy ideas. I talked about the vendors I had already booked and they talked about all the possible vendors they could add. I talked about my travel theme idea and they talked about all the possibilities they could do with it. Basically, they were willing to take what I already had and run with it and keep running, and running, and running. You get the point.

Ava and Jenny went FAR beyond my expectations as wedding planners. They were there whenever I needed them, just a call, a text, an email away at any time of the day. Everyone kept telling me, “You are the most laid back bride” during the planning months, but how could I not be with planners like them? Together they are creative, budget savvy, warm hearted, and just an overall awesome duo. Ava and Jenny complement each other and with that you get one amazing event, or should I say, one mean party!! After the wedding, guests told me that they now understood why I was not worried throughout the whole planning ordeal after experiencing the outcomes from all of Mean Party’s hard work.

My wedding planners, Ava and Jenny, not only helped me create my most perfect wedding day…they became friends I will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Sharon · Married on 09/22/2012

I loved every second of working with Mean Party! They were responsive, compassionate, creative, and willing to go the extra step to make my wedding amazing and stress-free. Mean Party took all of my ideas and brought them to reality in a beautiful, yet affordable way. I would definitely recommend working with Mean Party to plan your special event, you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/26/2014