Mary's Bride and Formal

• House of Couture Designs
  • Bridal Beginning

24 Reviews for Mary's Bride and Formal

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

I absolutely LOVE Mary's and all of the ladies who work there. They were so helpful in helping me find my dress, altering my dress, and keeping me updated on my orders. My dress even came in early and they altered it early as well! Love them!

Sent on 09/16/2017

April · Married on 05/02/2015

My mother, aunt, and I drove 45 minutes from Pittsburgh to look at dresses here. They have a very good selection and we received personal attention. This is where I had my moment finding my dress! A huge plus of getting your dress here is that all basic alterations are included. This was a huge relief as you sometimes hear horror stories about boutiques that order the wrong size and charge you hundreds of dollars on alterations. That was not the case here! I would definitely recommend Mary's to friends and family.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Mary's staff was so accommodating. I was there for hours choosing a dress and was never rushed or hurried. The staff has great knowledge of the stock, and is very helpful in finding gowns that fit your body type. My dress was gorgeous and fit like a glove (alterations are free, which is a plus)

Sent on 12/04/2014

• 1514 7th Ave Beaver Falls, 15010 See on map
    8669980948 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Mary's Bride and Formal)