The Exquisite Bride

Murrysville, PA View map Visit website

Welcome to The Exquisite Bride! Our experienced staff is waiting to help make your special day extraordinary. We are full service bridal & prom boutiques - just minutes from dowtown Pittsburgh. We carry a large selection of bridal gowns in stock and can order from any of our designers. Whether your special day is a wedding, prom, or formal event, our experienced staff will help you from beginning to end with your purchase.

Brides LOVE our two locations and so do their bridesmaids, because your bridesmaids have the option of trying on dresses at either location and can order from which ever store is closest to them! Why make your bridesmaids travel across to the other side of town when they can order and be fitted at the location closest to them!

Our 2 locations are built on the following principals:

1. Quality & selection - We carry one of the largest selections of quality manufacturers in Southwestern PA

2. Customer Service - We pride ourselves on helping our clients make their day as special as possible

3. Price - Our prices are some of the lowest in the area. We hold our prices at the MSRP and do not mark up additional charges.

If you want a store to work hard for you, please come see us at The Exquisite Bride. Call and make an appointment today! We look forward to meeting you!

Visit either of our locations!

4353 Old William Penn Highway 5349 William Flynn Highway

Murrysville, PA 15668 Gibsonia, PA 15044

Murrysville Location: 724-327-4337 Gibsonia Location: 724-443-0400

exquisitebridals@aol.com

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

• Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 10/23/2021

The best around!

I purchased my wedding dress and my bridesmaids got their dresses here too! They were all super polite and answered all questions I had. I had 10 bridesmaids and all their orders were correct!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 10/10/2020

Made me feel special!

From my first visit to look for a wedding dress until I picked up my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses, I was blown away by how attentive everyone was in helping me and my bridesmaids! They had everything I needed from my dress to my veil and headpiece! They definitely made me feel special and like a princess!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

26 photos · 08/25/2018
  • Krista & Jordan
    9 photos · 06/30/2018

Josh Mariana Photography Josh Mariana Photography Wedding Photographers

Professional and friendly owners, genuinely helpful staff and an unbelievable selection - what more could you ask for? I have been referring clients to The Exquisite Bride for over six years and have never heard a single negative remark about them. Do yourself a favor and check them out!

Party-Time Productions Party-Time Productions Wedding DJs

Awesome team of experts! Very beautiful gowns and accessories. My wife loved everything about this great place...USE them!

BPM Deejays BPM Deejays Wedding DJs

The kindness and generosity that DJ, Jennifer, and the Exquisite Bride company has extended to me over the past few years has been exceptional. I can only imagine that they treat their clients the exact same way.

4353 Old William Penn Highway Murrysville, 15668

Mon - Fri. 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Location of (The Exquisite Bride)
5349 William Flynn Highway, Route 8 Gibsonia, 15044

Monday - Friday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday 12 noon - 5 p.m.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding