4353 Old William Penn Highway, Murrysville, PA 15668 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Exquisite Bride

Welcome to The Exquisite Bride! Our experienced staff is waiting to help make your special day extraordinary. We are full service bridal & prom boutiques - just minutes from dowtown Pittsburgh. We carry a large selection of bridal gowns in stock and can order from any of our designers. Whether your special day is a wedding, prom, or formal event, our experienced staff will help you from beginning to end with your purchase.

Brides LOVE our two locations and so do their bridesmaids, because your bridesmaids have the option of trying on dresses at either location and can order from which ever store is closest to them! Why make your bridesmaids travel across to the other side of town when they can order and be fitted at the location closest to them!

Our 2 locations are built on the following principals:

1. Quality & selection - We carry one of the largest selections of quality manufacturers in Southwestern PA

2. Customer Service - We pride ourselves on helping our clients make their day as special as possible

3. Price - Our prices are some of the lowest in the area. We hold our prices at the MSRP and do not mark up additional charges.

If you want a store to work hard for you, please come see us at The Exquisite Bride. Call and make an appointment today! We look forward to meeting you!

Visit either of our locations!

4353 Old William Penn Highway 5349 William Flynn Highway

The Exquisite Bride 5
The Exquisite Bride 6

Lauren · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience!

The ladies at The Exquisite Bride - Gibsonia location, were absolutely wonderful! I went to a couple other local bridal salons before going to The Exquisite Bride and I wish I would have went here first! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They really listened to what I was looking for and allowed me to walk around and pick out dresses that I was interested in. Neither of the other two bridal stores I went to allowed me to pick out dresses. I ended up purchasing my gown from here and I am so happy that I did!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Mc

Mary Catherine · Getting married on 06/01/2019

The staff at The Exquisite Bride (North) off Route 8 in Gibsonia, PA was absolutely wonderful!!! I had literally one day to find my wedding dress before I would be out of the country for several months before my wedding. My family had explained my situation to the Exquisite Bride staff and they were so willing to work with me. I did not have an appointment but the ladies in the store were super helpful. They listened to my comments and my family's comments as I tried on dresses after dresses to narrow down to MY WEDDING GOWN. It was a wonderful experience!! I appreciated just how patient they were with me as I tried dresses on and then tried them back on again. Honestly they had such a large amount of gorgeous gowns it truly was hard to pick "the one". I look forward to wearing my gown in June. I know it was just the right choice!! The store has a gown for everyone in your bridal party. I would strongly reccommend The Exquisite Bride to anyone!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/14/2011
  • Sierra

Sierra Tiffany · Married on 03/30/2019

Super accommodating!

Linda was the sweetest person, never have I been happier to purchase something! She made me feel like family from the moment I walked in.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    The Exquisite Bride 7
    The Exquisite Bride 8

The Exquisite Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly

Real Weddings

• Josh Mariana Photography
    Josh Mariana Photography Wedding Photographers

Professional and friendly owners, genuinely helpful staff and an unbelievable selection - what more could you ask for? I have been referring clients to The Exquisite Bride for over six years and have never heard a single negative remark about them. Do yourself a favor and check them out!

• Party-Time Productions
    Party-Time Productions Wedding DJs

Awesome team of experts! Very beautiful gowns and accessories. My wife loved everything about this great place...USE them!

• BPM Deejays
    BPM Deejays Wedding DJs

The kindness and generosity that DJ, Jennifer, and the Exquisite Bride company has extended to me over the past few years has been exceptional. I can only imagine that they treat their clients the exact same way.

• 4353 Old William Penn Highway Murrysville, 15668 See on map
    Mon - Fri. 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
  • 5349 William Flynn Highway, Route 8 Gibsonia, 15044 See on map
    Monday - Friday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday 12 noon - 5 p.m.