130 S. 18th St., Pittsburgh, PA 15203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About BPM Deejays

BPM Deejays specializes in combining time-honored tradition with modern styles and sensibilities.

All of our DJs are working nightclub jocks with a minimum of 10 years wedding experience each. Our performance will bring a high-energy, youthful flair to your reception, while preserving the elegance & sophistication that your wedding deserves. Our pre-event planning will put you at ease. Enjoy access to almost 50 years of combined wedding experience on our staff. Take comfort that your DJ will be able to coordinate your event and cooperate with your other vendors to give you a stress-free evening of fun.

BPM Deejays also provides a variety of services for weddings, including Photobooths! That's right, we have the best booths in Pittsburgh, at the best price... and when you can bundle that with the area's most talented DJs, why go anywhere else?

I am Matthew Swaoger, owner and operator of BPM Deejays. Give me a call today at 412-481-5852 to find out how BPM Deejays can help you in building the wedding of your dreams. I look forward to speaking with you!

priory03
priory03

• Videos 3

115 Reviews for BPM Deejays

Jaclyn · Married on 11/18/2017

Matt was great to work with and offered great suggestions to help with the flow of the night! I appreciate his professional experience. He's been to WAY more weddings than I ever will. He made it so easy for us and was flexible when Jordan wanted to change the song we were walking into at the last minute. He edited down our songs for first dance, father/daughter, and mother/groom which I am eternally grateful for! 2 minutes was enough, I couldn't imagine doing the entire song. The reception FLEW BY it was so much fun and he kept the dance floor packed the whole time! There were some must play songs on our list, and some I couldn't remember if I heard them or not. When I asked Jordan, he said I definitely danced to them. It was all such a whirlwind. Thanks Matt for making our party so much fun!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2017

MADE MY WEDDING!! Awesome photo booth and customer service!

• FurtureMrs.H

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

We hired Steve from BPM Deejays as the DJ for our wedding and he was fabulous! He was a great DJ and a very nice person who went out of his way to make sure we were having a good time. He made the planning process quick and easy for us and made sure to confirm all the details the week before. We got the package that included up-lighting and a monogram and both looked amazing the day of. I love to dance and Steve made sure to not only MC everything fluidly and precisely as we had requested but also kept the dance floor packed all night. He had a great variety of music and transitioned between songs perfectly! We got compliments from everyone there (including our reception venue) on how fun our wedding was due to the DJ. I would highly recommend both Steve and BPM Deejays for any event. You will not be sorry!!

BPM Deejays FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • What event items are available? Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Stacy Wescoe Photographer
    Stacy Wescoe Photographer Wedding Photographers

With BPM you can't get people OFF the dance floor! Matt is extremely personable, and such a wonderful guy to work with; I'm truly thrilled every time I walk into the reception and see that he'll be tonight's dj. Never a dull moment! While I'm used to running around the dance floor all night, Matt keeps me running perhaps a little bit more than most.... This may or may not be because I have to weave in and out of people a little more, or that the dance floor is so full that the overflow makes it more difficult to circle. You can't go wrong with these guys.

• Devoted To You
    Devoted To You Wedding Planners

Dennis from BPM was amazing at the wedding we worked on together. The bride was from Puerto Rico and the groom was from Brazil so a lot of intermixing of cultures went into the music that night and he did a fabulous job of delivering! The dance floor was full the entire night and the reception went until 2am! I would highly recommend BPM for your wedding DJ needs.

• Kate Stutz Photography
    Kate Stutz Photography Wedding Photographers

Matt and his DJs create an awesome party for every event they service! From their top of the line equipment to their fantastic lighting displays, they provide everything you need for a great wedding or party! Highly recommended!

• 130 S. 18th St. Pittsburgh, PA 15203 See on map
    Visit by appointment, please.