130 S. 18th St., Pittsburgh, PA 15203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About BPM Deejays

BPM Deejays is a wedding entertainment company based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Each of their DJs has at least 10 years of experience and knows how to get the party started while keeping things elegant and sophisticated. Owner Matthew Swaoger is committed to providing you with your dream wedding. Not only will his DJs have incredible music and sound, but will also work with your vendors to ensure everything runs smoothly so you can relax and enjoy your day. Matthew also offers photo booths that can be bundled in with any of their entertainment services.

To ensure a great fit, BPM Deejays provides consultations so you can feel confident and comfortable with your entertainment selection. Matthew and his team of DJs bring their own professional equipment, such as sound/PA systems and microphones, and are happy to accommodate do-not-play lists. They also have specialty items such as disco balls and uplighting to help set the mood, and they play most any genre of music, including:

• Country
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

Other Services
Along with great music BPM Deejays provides professional photo booths for added fun and excitement at your event. They take care of delivery and set up, and offer backdrops and props to help make memories. Your images will be available as prints, flip books, or on CD/DVDs.

5f3ff3cc83330e7c sdggg
5f3ff3cc83330e7c sdggg

• Videos 3

115 Reviews for BPM Deejays

Jaclyn · Married on 11/18/2017

Matt was great to work with and offered great suggestions to help with the flow of the night! I appreciate his professional experience. He's been to WAY more weddings than I ever will. He made it so easy for us and was flexible when Jordan wanted to change the song we were walking into at the last minute. He edited down our songs for first dance, father/daughter, and mother/groom which I am eternally grateful for! 2 minutes was enough, I couldn't imagine doing the entire song. The reception FLEW BY it was so much fun and he kept the dance floor packed the whole time! There were some must play songs on our list, and some I couldn't remember if I heard them or not. When I asked Jordan, he said I definitely danced to them. It was all such a whirlwind. Thanks Matt for making our party so much fun!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2017

MADE MY WEDDING!! Awesome photo booth and customer service!

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • FurtureMrs.H

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

We hired Steve from BPM Deejays as the DJ for our wedding and he was fabulous! He was a great DJ and a very nice person who went out of his way to make sure we were having a good time. He made the planning process quick and easy for us and made sure to confirm all the details the week before. We got the package that included up-lighting and a monogram and both looked amazing the day of. I love to dance and Steve made sure to not only MC everything fluidly and precisely as we had requested but also kept the dance floor packed all night. He had a great variety of music and transitioned between songs perfectly! We got compliments from everyone there (including our reception venue) on how fun our wedding was due to the DJ. I would highly recommend both Steve and BPM Deejays for any event. You will not be sorry!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

BPM Deejays FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Stacy Wescoe Photographer
    Stacy Wescoe Photographer Wedding Photographers

With BPM you can't get people OFF the dance floor! Matt is extremely personable, and such a wonderful guy to work with; I'm truly thrilled every time I walk into the reception and see that he'll be tonight's dj. Never a dull moment! While I'm used to running around the dance floor all night, Matt keeps me running perhaps a little bit more than most.... This may or may not be because I have to weave in and out of people a little more, or that the dance floor is so full that the overflow makes it more difficult to circle. You can't go wrong with these guys.

• Devoted To You
    Devoted To You Wedding Planners

Dennis from BPM was amazing at the wedding we worked on together. The bride was from Puerto Rico and the groom was from Brazil so a lot of intermixing of cultures went into the music that night and he did a fabulous job of delivering! The dance floor was full the entire night and the reception went until 2am! I would highly recommend BPM for your wedding DJ needs.

• Kate Stutz Photography
    Kate Stutz Photography Wedding Photographers

Matt and his DJs create an awesome party for every event they service! From their top of the line equipment to their fantastic lighting displays, they provide everything you need for a great wedding or party! Highly recommended!

• 130 S. 18th St. Pittsburgh, PA, 15203 See on map
    Visit by appointment, please.