BPM Deejays Reviews

115 | Pittsburgh, PA

115 Reviews for BPM Deejays

Jaclyn · Married on 11/18/2017

Matt was great to work with and offered great suggestions to help with the flow of the night! I appreciate his professional experience. He's been to WAY more weddings than I ever will. He made it so easy for us and was flexible when Jordan wanted to change the song we were walking into at the last minute. He edited down our songs for first dance, father/daughter, and mother/groom which I am eternally grateful for! 2 minutes was enough, I couldn't imagine doing the entire song. The reception FLEW BY it was so much fun and he kept the dance floor packed the whole time! There were some must play songs on our list, and some I couldn't remember if I heard them or not. When I asked Jordan, he said I definitely danced to them. It was all such a whirlwind. Thanks Matt for making our party so much fun!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2017

MADE MY WEDDING!! Awesome photo booth and customer service!

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • FurtureMrs.H

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

We hired Steve from BPM Deejays as the DJ for our wedding and he was fabulous! He was a great DJ and a very nice person who went out of his way to make sure we were having a good time. He made the planning process quick and easy for us and made sure to confirm all the details the week before. We got the package that included up-lighting and a monogram and both looked amazing the day of. I love to dance and Steve made sure to not only MC everything fluidly and precisely as we had requested but also kept the dance floor packed all night. He had a great variety of music and transitioned between songs perfectly! We got compliments from everyone there (including our reception venue) on how fun our wedding was due to the DJ. I would highly recommend both Steve and BPM Deejays for any event. You will not be sorry!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/29/2016

I do not even know where to begin to start talking about how great Matt and BPM Deejay's was for our wedding! From our Day 1 meeting before securing the booking, Matt was so incredibly helpful. We only had a few ideas on what we absolutely wanted in terms of songs so his guidance and helpfulness went a long way! He walked us through everything expertly and patiently without ever belittling us or getting impatient though we would not have blamed him! Whether you have a specific vision or need him to take the reigns and help give you direction he is definitely up to the task. He was also very responsive to emails and phone calls and met with us when we requested. To make matters better, BPM Deejay's is so reasonably priced. We used them both for our ceremony music and reception. Our dance floor was never empty thanks to Matt and he read the crowd so incredibly well! He also got every one of our must play songs in and kept every song on our do not play songs out. I can not honestly thank Matt and BPM Deejay's enough for the great work that they've done! You will not be disappointed with the services they provide!

BPM Deejays's reply:

Hi Lindsay! I'm guessing that you and Kofi are relaxing on an island right now, so I really appreciate that you took the time to write this review. Wow, did we have a great time at your wedding this weekend, or what? I was feeling a little hot under the collar when dinner had ended, and I knew that we had a full 3 hours plus of dancing ahead of us, but your guests were awesome! Give me a room full of people that love to dance and party, and I am a happy man. I actually had a discussion with one of the ladies at the venue at the end of the night about what great people you had at your wedding. A+++ all the way. Thanks so much for making me a part of it!

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

Matt was excellent! He read the crowd so well and knew just what to play to get our crowd moving. He did an excellent job making our wedding the classiest bash we've ever been to!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Hi Christina & Nick.

First off, thank you for the kind and quick review! I had a great time being a part of your event, and I'm thrilled that you are so happy with my efforts.

About the dollar dance: the bartender asked me when we would be doing the dance (I was unaware that the bar was closing at 10, so I didn't think we were pressed for time.) The floor was packed with people dancing, and I told him that I'd have to go down and let you know that we would start the dollar dance next. He told me that he would take care of it, and proceeded to the dance floor. When he returned, he told me that you decided against it, because you were having too much fun. I'm not sure which of you wrote this review, or which of you he spoke to, but I was under the belief that you opted to forego the dollar dance. My apologies if this is untrue.

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

When it comes to picking a DJ for a wedding, something not often thought about is how important of a role they play. We had Matt and he was by far our #1 choice not only because of what he could offer (lighting, custom monogram, etc.) but because of his professionalism throughout the entire process. He was very helpful with planning everything out and giving suggestions. Plus, the fact that he covers the entire day rather than just a few hours shows just how dedicated he is. Matt played a great selection of music and is definitely the type to liven up any room without "over-doing" it. I would highly recommend Matt & BPM Deejays to make your big day special!

We paired Hot Flash Photo-Booth with BPM Deejays and couldn't have been any happier! Our booth attendant, Miko, was super nice and got people that were waiting excited and trying on props before even getting into the booth. When picking out designs for our photo-strip, we shared with Matt an idea that we had. He listened to what we wanted and was able to create our photo-strip to look like a film negative which made my photographer husband happy. This just goes to show how above and beyond they go! I highly recommend Hot Flash for your photobooth needs on your special day!

Sent on 10/30/2016

BPM Deejays's reply:

Amanda: I had so much fun entertaining for you and your guests, and it really makes my day to know how appreciative you are of my efforts. We take a lot of pride in what we do here, from playlist-building and music-mixing, to the graphic-design involved in our photobooth service. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to Miko. Best of luck to you and Nick.

Raelene · Married on 09/24/2016

We booked photo booth services with Hot Flash for our Wedding this past September. I was extremely happy with the service, the attendant was very helpful and did a fantastic job! Everyone loved the photo booth! Matt was awesome to work with, he was very responsive and helped me customize a photo booth strip. I would most definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 10/25/2016

BPM Deejays's reply:

Thanks, Raelene, and congratulations to you and Brian. It was a pleasure being at your service, and I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with our company.

Matt · Married on 09/04/2016

Matt was a fantastic DJ. His music suggestions and guidance were extremely helpful. He also was a fantastic emcee. His website is great and allows you to get all the necessary information to him easily. Highly highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

BPM Deejays's reply:

Hey, Matt! Congratulations to you and Hanna. I have some nice video footage from your wedding that I plan to share with you soon. Thanks for the kind review, and for trusting me with your big day!

Robert · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Steve did a fabulous job at our wedding! We were referred to him by a couple who hired him for their wedding. Absolutely no regrets. One of the guests at our wedding was in the process of planning her own wedding and hired DJ Steve as well! Word of mouth at its finest! BPM is the way to go!!

BPM Deejays's reply:

Hi Robert. It was an absolute pleasure working for you and Stephanie, and we wish you the very best. It is wonderful how the word gets around! We actually booked TWO other weddings that were related to yours, and the original referral that brought you to us, and they were both big successes. Bottom line: we are very grateful to all of our clients, especially those who appreciate our efforts, and spread the word. Thanks!

brandon · Married on 08/20/2016

Best DJ that I have ever witnessed. DJ Steve Spin was our DJ from the night from BPM Deejays. Never stops the music playing once the dancing begins. Was great at announcing all the events throughout the night and I could not have been happier. I would recommend them for any and all events. Thanks again guys.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

Hot Flash Photo booths really added that special touch to our wedding! Everyone has mentioned how much fun they had with it, and the attendant was even kind enough to make sure my now husband and I actually got to make it to the photo booth! I would highly recommend them, as they were by far the most professional and easy to work with photo booth company I was able to find! They were incredibly helpful in fulfilling all of our needs for our wedding, and reasonably priced as well!

Sent on 10/30/2016

BPM Deejays's reply:

Hi Katie. Thank you for your kind review, and for choosing Hot Flash Photobooths. It was certainly our pleasure to be at your service!

Kelsey · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I were really picky when it came to selecting a DJ, but we couldn't be happier that we chose BPM Deejays! Steve completely nailed the vibe we wanted for our wedding reception and kept guests on the dance floor the entire night. He was very professional and kept things moving smoothly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2016

When looking for a Deejay for our July wedding we wanted to find someone who could keep people on the dance floor and keep the party going. My biggest fear was that we would pay all this money for a Deejay and nobody would be on the dance floor. When my husband and I initially met with Matt we explained to him my concern and his response was that he doesn't just play music but that he reads the crowd and knows when people are losing interest and switches things up to bring people back out. And he wasn't kidding! I recall dancing on the dance floor and not many people were dancing at that moment and time. Myself and some guests were in the process of leaving the dance floor to go to the Photobooth and low and behold Matt switched up the song and we turned right back around (as did other guests) and made it back to the dance floor. Matt was a pleasure to work with and certainly didn't disappoint. The photobooth was part of our Deejay package. Good props and quality of the photos were excellent. Only regret my husband and I had was not utilizing the Photobooth more (we were too busy dancing).

BPM Deejays's reply:

Hi Kristen. Now THAT is a really great testimonial! I had so much fun entertaining for you and Bevan... sorry I kept you out of the photobooth, though! Make sure you stop by the office one of these days and get a few pics.

Juliana · Married on 06/25/2016

BPM DJs were everything we hoped for and more! From the very beginning the company was easy to work with and helped us through the entire process. Their online planning for made the process organized and simple! Steve was AWESOME the night of the wedding and seriously kept the party going the whole time. I would absolutely pick this company again and recommend them to anyone! (also very reasonably priced!)

BPM Deejays's reply:

Juliana, thank you very much for your kind review. I'm happy to know that you would do it all over again. For the record, if I get a chance to entertain for you and Mark again, I would absolutely be honored. We wish you both the best!

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

We only had the photo booth portion at our wedding and they did a great job. Were very easy to work with and were quick to respond to emails. They customized our photo strips to match our wedding colors which looked beautiful. The attendant was very professional which was a huge factor for us. Would definitely recommend!

BPM Deejays's reply:

Thank you, Laura! I'm glad that the photostrips came out well for you. We like to pride ourselves on customizing the experience for each client, great looking photos, and our friendly attendants. I cannot be more happy that you mentioned all three! May you and Justin enjoy your photobooth pics for many, many years to come!

Emily · Married on 06/11/2016

Hot Flash was everything we ever dreamed of every step of the way. Their packages were priced best, with everything we wanted. The album and personalization were exactly as we hoped they would be. Also, Matt was excellent when it came to making the contract and tweaking the times to make everything run more conveniently. I couldn't have asked for a better photo booth service.

Sent on 10/28/2016

BPM Deejays's reply:

Thanks, Emily! Best of luck to you and Jeff.

Susan · Married on 05/28/2016

BPM DJ's provided us with exceptional service prior to our wedding day. Their website was easy to use and allowed for my husband and I to focus on how the music would set the tone for our day. We were guided through every step along the way and were able to ask questions as they came up. Matt was super friendly and quick to respond to our communications. The day of couldn't have gone any better. Steve did a fantastic job moving our wedding along. He is so easy-going and that allowed for our guests to have fun and get out on the dance floor. We received endless compliments on how beautiful the day was and a large chunk of that is a testament to the wonderful job of BPM.

BPM Deejays's reply:

Hi Susan. Steve and I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm for our work, and are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with BPM Deejays. Thank you for the outstanding and complimentary review, and for trusting us with your special day!

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2016

Great DJ and services . Professional kind affordable and great attention to detail. Able to do everything long distance which made my life so much easier !!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

If you want the best, most entertaining, engaged and organized DJ in Pittsburgh, it’s Matt, the owner of BPM Dee Jays! Our guests are hoping for an Anniversary Party next year because Matt rocked the house from the get go and were very disappointed the night couldn’t go on into the wee hours. He has a very calm demeanor but don’t let that trick you-his display of music and services are nothing but spectacular! While we did have a lively group of guests, they fed off of the music that was being played and none of us could get enough of the excitement and action. You meet with Matt twice before the actual day to fine tune what it is you are looking for and he is very open to incorporating special moments as well as provides feedback what will in the best interest for you and your guests. He was kind to meet with me one other time at the venue site so we could visualize the set-up and discuss details for the ceremony. He’s highly sought out and referred to by other vendors as a great “partner in crime” to work with-our photographers recommended him and we could not have been happier with the results! Please look at all the additional services the business has to offer…it’s truly an affordable one-stop shop! I know my husband and I will be looking to have Matt coordinate future events for us merely because I know he’ll perform and because I know our guests are going to have the time of their life-after all, isn’t that the point?!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Leighann · Married on 03/12/2016

Whenever I first started wedding planning, I knew I really wanted a photobooth, but after doing some research, I thought it wouldn't be a possibility on our tight budget. Hot Flash was recommended to me by a family member who used them at her wedding, and I just have to say how thrilled I am that they were able to provide services for our wedding at such a reasonable price. The owners were so accommodating and even waived a travel fee to help us out! The photo booth was the highlight of our wedding and had a steady stream of guests at every minute of the night! The booth attendant was so kind and professional — which I'm sure isn't easy when you have a bunch of rowdy wedding guests! We had so much fun looking through the pictures the next day, which the attendant glued into a keepsake album where guests were able to write well-wishes or funny notes next to their photos. They also provided online access a few weeks after the event so our guests were able to share them on social media. I would absolutely recommend (and often do) Hot Flash to any bride looking for the full photobooth experience without breaking the budget!

BPM Deejays's reply:

Leighann, thank you for the awesome review, and for making Hot Flash Photobooths a part of your big day. We are proud to be your family's choice for photobooths, and we are certainly grateful for your patronage, and referrals.

Marissa · Married on 10/24/2015

We could not have asked for a better dj for our special day. Matt not only worked with us to make sure our song selections were just right, but his music choices were AMAZING. Matt showed up and we had nothing to worry about he ran our reception for us. Transitions between songs were flawless. Overall just an amazing experience. I will be recommending BPM DJs to all my friends and family and will use them for all future events. Thanks Matt!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Andrew · Married on 10/24/2015

Able to take personal time to get to know us and provided a full night of music we wanted and other music to keep the night going. We had the best night ever and will always recommend Steve.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Meg · Married on 10/03/2015

Matt was recommended to us by our photographers! We were so lucky to have their recommendation. Matt was amazing to work with. He had everyone on the dance floor all night. He also made the reception amazing. We received compliment after compliment for the music.

Sent on 10/31/2015

I absolutely loved working with Matt and Steve! Steve was always great to work with and accommodated to my requests. He was a blast and the guests were out on the dance floor all night! His music selection was on point, and kept the party going!

Sent on 10/21/2015

BPM Deejays's reply:

Hello, and thank you for the kind review. I only wish we knew who we have to thank!

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

To all my Pennsylvania brides to be... If your looking for a DJ please meet with ours! He is completely professional and talented! We planned all the way across the country and he responded to every phone call and email right away! He played every song I asked for at the perfect time! He played a variety for all ages! He even had a disney instrumental wedding soundtrack to play for when our guests first arrived (our theme was fairytale)! He also did our ceremony music perfect! Everyone was dancing at the reception!!! We used them for up lighting and monograms too! Having a good DJ can determine if ppl sit around bored or get out of their seats and have fun! Meet with ours if you want to have a ton of fun on your special day! Steve Spin at BPM Deejays!

Sent on 10/19/2015