Josh Mariana Photography

Glenshaw, PA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

You deserve creative and inspired wedding photos and video! I'd love to meet with you to show you how we can accomplish that goal together. Six-time "Best Of" winner and in TheKnot "Hall Of Fame," Josh Mariana Photography and Mariana Filmworks provide the highest quality creative and professional photo & video in Pittsburgh! Remember your wedding day with gorgeous, natural photos and an emotion-filled wedding film that you will cherish forever. Please read through some of our reviews and if you're ready to find out more, contact me today for package information and to schedule a free consultation! Thanks for checking us out!! :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

Karen Married on 09/14/2019

Mother of the Bride

Josh and his team did an excellent job with photography and videography for my daughter's wedding on 9/14/19.

He and his team came to our hotel and took pics and video of bride and groom prepping for the wedding. Those pictures actually are most precious to me. He caught the excitement and beauty of the day.

The pictures and video of the ceremony and reception are equally amazing. And his team did their job in an unobtrusive way. Guests remarked that they didn't even know they were there.

Highly recommend Josh and his team. Thank you Josh for capturing such beautiful and memorable moments.😍

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure Karen, thank you for all of your planning and hard work to make Ashley & Joe's big day so amazing!! :)
    Matt Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional from beginning to end.

Josh and his crew were amazing from first contact until the end of the day. He was very responsive to E-mails and even had ideas that we didn’t think of or forgot about. Once the day came his crew and himself made the whole day very relaxing and stress free and I feel that is reflected in the pictures as everyone had a good time even when taking formal pictures.

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We had a great time working with you guys and I'm so glad you felt the same way. Congratulations once again and I wish you the very best of luck! - Josh
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn G. Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning work with lots of laughs

I will first say that our pictures and videos are so perfect, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm not sure how certain pictures could have even been captured, but Josh and his team were able to give us photos I wouldn't have thought possible. We decided to stay at the venue for formals and Josh was able to map out the most beautiful places. The team met up with both the bride and groom for pre ceremony photos at our hotel and then met us at the venue for our first look. We weren't entirely sure where we wanted the first look but, again, he flawlessly chose the most perfect spot. Amazing pictures would be enough for me to recommend working with Josh, however, the atmosphere they bring is on another level. Our photos were fun and filled with laughs. It never felt stiff or forced, which, for a couple that doesn't take very many pictures, was a relief.

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Caitlyn - thank you so much for this wonderful review! You guys were a total blast to work with and we really enjoyed our time with you!! I'm glad you're pleased with the final results as well. :) From the whole time, we wish you and Matt nothing but the best of luck!! - Josh

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Mariana Filmworks Mariana Filmworks Wedding Videographers

Josh Mariana Photography is our sister company and provides high quality, professional wedding photography. We offer free consults so please contact us today to discuss the details of your big day!!

The Exquisite Bride The Exquisite Bride Wedding Dresses

We personally have used Josh for photoshoots and he is so talented and innovative with ideas, lighting and suggestions.

Pittsburgh DJ Company Pittsburgh DJ Company Wedding DJs

Josh Mariana is AWESOME! it's important that all of the vendors at your wedding work well together and Josh is so easy to work with and always on top of the great shots! I didn't even mention his actual photos! Check them out for yourself and it should be a very easy decision to pick your photographer!

2015 Louise Drive Glenshaw, PA, 15116
Location of (Josh Mariana Photography)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding