Josh Mariana Photography Reviews

59 | Glenshaw, PA

59 Reviews for Josh Mariana Photography

Karen 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Mother of the Bride

Josh and his team did an excellent job with photography and videography for my daughter's wedding on 9/14/19.

He and his team came to our hotel and took pics and video of bride and groom prepping for the wedding. Those pictures actually are most precious to me. He caught the excitement and beauty of the day.

The pictures and video of the ceremony and reception are equally amazing. And his team did their job in an unobtrusive way. Guests remarked that they didn't even know they were there.

Highly recommend Josh and his team. Thank you Josh for capturing such beautiful and memorable moments.馃槏

Sent on 10/11/2019

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure Karen, thank you for all of your planning and hard work to make Ashley & Joe's big day so amazing!! :)
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Gitzen 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning work with lots of laughs

I will first say that our pictures and videos are so perfect, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm not sure how certain pictures could have even been captured, but Josh and his team were able to give us photos I wouldn't have thought possible. We decided to stay at the venue for formals and Josh was able to map out the most beautiful places. The team met up with both the bride and groom for pre ceremony photos at our hotel and then met us at the venue for our first look. We weren't entirely sure where we wanted the first look but, again, he flawlessly chose the most perfect spot. Amazing pictures would be enough for me to recommend working with Josh, however, the atmosphere they bring is on another level. Our photos were fun and filled with laughs. It never felt stiff or forced, which, for a couple that doesn't take very many pictures, was a relief.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Caitlyn - thank you so much for this wonderful review! You guys were a total blast to work with and we really enjoyed our time with you!! I'm glad you're pleased with the final results as well. :) From the whole time, we wish you and Matt nothing but the best of luck!! - Josh

Matt 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional from beginning to end.

Josh and his crew were amazing from first contact until the end of the day. He was very responsive to E-mails and even had ideas that we didn鈥檛 think of or forgot about. Once the day came his crew and himself made the whole day very relaxing and stress free and I feel that is reflected in the pictures as everyone had a good time even when taking formal pictures.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We had a great time working with you guys and I'm so glad you felt the same way. Congratulations once again and I wish you the very best of luck! - Josh
  • Laura

laura dupel 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Pictures

Josh did our engagement shoot and our wedding day photography. We also used his videographer just for our ceremony. The entire team was great and were completely unobtrusive.
    Josh made us feel super comfortable from the first meeting. We knew within 5 minutes that we'd be hiring him. Not a single regret, our photos turned out wonderful. The fireworks pictures are especially beautiful. He's super quick too! We received our pictures in 2 weeks.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Laura!! It's been a pleasure getting to know you guys and working with you in creating so many great photos to document your engagement and wedding day. I am so pleased that you love the photos! Thanks again for everything and keep in touch!!!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding wedding video!

Josh Mariana and his team were absolutely incredible! They did an outstanding job and they were able to captivate all of the important moments on our wedding day. Their editing style created a wonderful video that we consider a wedding video masterpiece! They captured the essence of our wedding day and just like they say, they really know how to "capture the love." They went above and beyond to capture such meaningful moments that we will truly treasure for the rest of our lives! We are truly happy with their services. We have amazing videos that we are happy to see again and again with all of our friends and families. We can鈥檛 stop watching our wedding video and have received so many compliments on our wedding video from our family and friends. Working with them was always pleasant and they always got back to us in such a timely manner, oftentimes within minutes! We are pleased to recommend them to anyone. They are really great at what they do and they deserve all of the credit they get!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thank you for these wonderful words of encouragement Chelsea!! I'm so glad that your wedding film turned out so perfectly for you guys. :) On behalf of the whole team, we couldn't be more thrilled for you and John. We wish you nothing but the very best!! -Josh
  • Dana

Dana Spellman 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing from beginning to end!

We used Mariana Filmworks for our wedding in June. Mariana Filmworks was amazing from beginning to end! They are easy to work with, very responsive and professional. The videographers were excellent and captured the love and beauty of our wedding day! We received our video quickly and love everything about it! We have received sooooo many compliments! I highly recommend working with Mariana Filmworks!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Dana!! Your wedding day was amazing and it was an honor to play a role in remembering it all! :) Best of luck!

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 09/22/2018

I honestly can't think of one point of criticism or something that I would change. Josh and his team truly captured the best moments of our day- even in times with difficult lighting, and they also got our photos back to us in record time! We are so thrilled with how they turned out, and would recommend Josh Mariana to anyone looking to truly get the best photography for their big day.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thank you Kate!! It's been a pleasure getting to know you guys, and I'm so thrilled that you are happy with everything! I wish you and Elliott nothing but the very best...
  • Brett

Brett Carly 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Hire Josh! You won't regret it!

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos!! Josh did a wonderful job capturing the love and joy from our big day! Josh was very responsive, professional, and all around fun to work with, and we had our photos right away! Hire him! He is the best!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thank you Brett and Mike, it was 100% my pleasure!! I'm glad you are in love with your photos, and I wish you nothing but the very best!

Susan 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I was truly impressed with Josh Mariana and his team (Dan, Jess and Jim) as they shot pictures and video at my daughter's wedding on Saturday, 8-18-18. Our house is small; having a bride, parents/family and attendants (and big dresses!) in our home made things a bit tight. Adding 4 more people with cameras and gear - one would think - would have made things totally cramped. But it wasn't. They all just did what they had to do, worked around all of us, and made it very easy for us. Honestly, I hardly knew they were around. Josh and his team all were extremely professional, and made me and everyone else feel very comfortable.
    We had such a good time in the bride's room at church. Although we were just introduced to Jess about an hour or two earlier, we all found her to fit in quite nicely; she went with what was happening at the moment -- the excitement, laughter, tears, and fun. I know she got it all!
    I have been to wedding services where photographers are all over the place and are quite distracting. It was great not to be distracted at all by Josh or his crew at Mass -- I was able to focus my attention on the wedding ceremony. Once we got to the reception, I lost sight of our photographers altogether (in a good way!). We were so pleased with how things went with Josh and his team. They were all very easy-going, professional, inconspicuous, and great to work with. We can't wait to see his pictures! Would highly recommend Josh Mariana Photography for your wedding or special event -- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Maria 路 Married on 08/18/2018

AMAZING! My husband and I cannot thank Josh and his team, Jess, Dan, and Jim, enough for the experience that they provided to us on our wedding day. The amount of professionalism and fun-loving personalities that they brought cannot be duplicated by anyone. We know that our wedding day was captured beautifully and we will have pictures and videos to look back on and relive again because of the excellent job that he did. We recommend Josh for a wedding or any other event that you want to live forever!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Maria, it was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your big day!! :)

Annie 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Josh did the photography for my July 28th wedding. My photos were up within a matter of days and when I saw them my jaw dropped. They were absolutely amazing! We took staged photos and Josh also took many candid shots. I have never seen such quality of work in both the candid and staged space. His work is impeccable. I鈥檝e gotten so many compliments from family as to the quality of these photos. I chose him based on reviewing the portfolio of work on his site, but you never know if photographers really cherry pick those shots. In his case, I got exactly the high quality photos that I expected. I highly recommend Josh for your photography needs.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Josh and his team are so professional, courteous and their work is excellent quality! Josh provided timely and personal consulting from the very beginning. He was organized and really knew what he was doing. He provided us great ideas and really listened to what we wanted. During the wedding day, Josh brought an extra assistant even though it was not included in our contract. He wanted to make sure that we had the best coverage during the day. And they stayed longer than we originally agreed as well. The videographer was also wonderful! I couldn't be happier with the results. The photos are absolutely gorgeous! Josh and his team were able to help us capture so many wonderful moments of our most important day! Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Debra 路 Married on 09/08/2017

Josh was very professional and took great shots. It's hard to choose

Sent on 09/19/2017

Alexandra 路 Married on 09/08/2017

I highly recommend Josh Mariana photography! I used him for both my engagement pictures and my wedding photos! I loved every single picture and he has such great ideas ! He also is very fast at getting your pictures to you ! He is also very quick with responding back to you.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Alexa 路 Married on 07/07/2017

Josh was very professional and at the same time very easy to work with. When I wanted to make changes he had no problems and most times had great solutions. I hosted a wedding last year so I knew what I wanted and didn't want. Josh handled all my concerns without any problems. If I ever need professional pics done, Josh would be the first person I would turn to.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thank you Alexa, it was a pleasure working with you and Samantha & Jon! :)

Maria 路 Married on 07/01/2017

I'm really not sure we could ever really articulate the amazing job that Josh and his team did on not only our wedding day photography but our wedding day video as well. They were able to capture our day in a way that transported us right back into those moments. They weren't intrusive. They didn't take away from the ceremony with the shuttering of their cameras. They didn't cut corners. They were there every step of the way, keeping smiles on our faces and making sure that every little detail was captured on film. Josh and his team are so easy to work with. They are prompt with email communication, answer any questions you may have and make sure that every "T" is crossed and every "I" dotted leading up to and on your wedding day. If you want to remember your wedding day with high-quality pictures and video that will last a lifetime, put your trust into Josh Mariana and his team. They will NOT let you down!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Matt 路 Married on 02/18/2017

Honestly, if you are looking for the best then you can stop looking. Josh and his entire team went above and beyond all of our expectations. He also did all of our videography and we got a photo booth through him. All of it was incredible. I'd go above five stars if I could. If you want your day to be perfect then hire Josh.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Matt, it was truly a pleasure working with you and Elisabeth. We had so much fun on your wedding day! On behalf of my whole team, thank you for entrusting your memories to Josh Mariana Photography, Mariana Filmworks and Studio Anywhere. Bets of luck!!

Elisabeth 路 Married on 02/18/2017

If you are looking for a photographer who can offer the full package, look no further! From our first skype meeting, Josh was extremely professional and easy to get a long with. His company offers photography, videography, and a photobooth which were all must haves for our wedding! It was convenient to have everything through one company!
    One of the things I enjoyed the most about Josh was his ability to make us laugh and feel comfortable throughout our engagement shoot and the day of our wedding. Our photos have us laughing instead of forced smiles. You can really tell the difference in the photos. He is prompt with emails and very easy to communicate with. I wouldn't change anything about working with Josh.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for this glowing review Elisabeth!! It truly has been so much fun getting to know you guys. The whole team and I had a blast on your wedding day, it's so obvious that you two are made for each other and I couldn't be happier for you! :) Thanks again for entrusting your memories to Josh Mariana Photography, Mariana Filmworks and Studio Anywhere!!

Debbie 路 Married on 12/10/2016

I highly recommend Josh Mariana Photography. Josh photographed my daughters engagement and wedding and I can't say enough about how wonderful Josh and his team are to work with. The creativeness they exhibited in how they take their photos are absolutely amazing! From the save the date magnet, the engagement session, the guestbook and the wedding, everything was beautiful. Very friendly and accommodating. They made sure all the wonderful memories of each day was captured and will be treasured forever.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Caitlin 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Josh is very friendly and easy to work with. Great pictures and timely turnover on getting engagement and wedding pictures. I would definitely recommend him

Sent on 10/30/2016

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/24/2016

I absolutely, 110% recommend Josh for your big day! From the first e-mail, Josh was responsive, professional, talented, accommodating, fun, calming (he relaxed even a crazy bridezilla like myself), and you could tell he was really excited to be a part of our big day. Our engagement shoot was a great way to get to know Josh better (and vice versa) and he really brought out the best in us - and even let us have our puppy in the pictures :). We also did a "love story" video with his videography team (Mariana Filmworks) which was something so special and different, our friends and family loved seeing us tell the story about how we met and fell in love. We just got our wedding pictures back, and they were just so perfect and beautiful! Our bridal party raved about Josh and how much fun they had during post-ceremony pictures with him and his team. I could go on and on - Josh and his team were the perfect photographers to capture our big day and we cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Andrea 路 Married on 07/30/2016

One of my biggest concerns on my wedding day was not knowing if I would have to guide our photographer around and ask them to take certain pictures and capture certain moments. Josh made our day so incredibly easy and carefree. Josh and his team know exactly where to be when special moments occur. Working with their team was like we had been friends for years. Josh and his team take the time to get to know the couple they shoot for, and it makes the day so much more wonderful. Talk about a team that is truly professional and knows what they are doing, but also has an amazing energy and can ease the nerves a big day can bring. From start to finish, Josh and his team were there to make every moment from our engagement to wedding day such fun. It was our best investment by far, and we can't thank Josh and his team enough!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Josh Mariana Photography's reply:

Thanks Andrea, it was amazing getting to know you and being involved in such a special time in your lives! So pleased that you're happy with everything, it truly was our pleasure!! Congratulations!!!!

Nicole 路 Married on 05/27/2016

Josh was an absolute pleasure to work with. From beginning to end he did everything possible to make sure my husband and I were completely satisfied. He's laid back style made all the stress of a wedding day feel like a walk in the park. We had save the dates, wedding day photos, thank you cards and a wedding day album all done through Josh and we couldn't be more impressed with his professionalism and talent. Thanks to him we have pictures to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Emma 路 Married on 05/07/2016

We first met Josh during my surprise engagement.. Josh covertly captured us taking the incline up to Mt. Washington and then filmed the proposal. The engagement video was just the beginning.
    Josh and his team were there every step of the way during our wedding day to photograph and film all the elements of our ceremony and reception. While sharing our photos, my mom remarked that she never even noticed Josh and his crew throughout the day! But they were everywhere and never missed a detail.
    Our wedding video was the best part of our package. It so beautifully captured our emotions and told the story of our day.
    Josh and his team were a great investment and we sincerely appreciated his patience and dedication to make our day so special. We will forever cherish our wedding moments in our beautiful photos and video.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Mallory 路 Married on 02/27/2016

Josh and his team went above and beyond our expectations! Josh was highly recommended to us through a family member, and my husband and I will be forever grateful for that! Josh took time to meet with us and from there on our personalities just clicked! Josh Mariana photography was so wonderful to work with, and not to mention, does truly amazing work. Josh did our engagement pictures, our save the dates, our love story video, our wedding day photography, videography, photobooth and guest book! I've received endless compliments on all of Josh Mariana Photography's work. My bridal party was amazed with Josh and his team, and how easy they were to work with. You barely even knew they were there while capturing the most perfect pictures that my husband and I will forever cherish. I know we will be using Josh Mariana Photography again in the future!

Sent on 06/14/2016