D.I. Bridal Boutique

128 Evans Rd, Butler, PA 16001 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About D.I. Bridal Boutique

A wedding is one of the most exciting events in life. It can also be one of the most stressful. When you step through our door at D.I. Bridal, you can expect a no-pressure, heartwarming, and fun environment. We'll be there to help you from the dressing room to the day you walk down the aisle. We carry glamorous and inspired gowns, as well as an extensive selection of tuxedos, suits for grooms, groomsmen, ring bearers, and fathers along with hand-picked dresses for bridesmaids and mothers. We understand that finding your perfect look is a special experience which is why we provide every guest with exceptional customer service in a one-stop shop environment. Our boutique was founded with the concept of offering value without sacrificing quality and service; because everyone deserves excellent customer service and attention to detail. Whether it's your bridal gown, wedding party, special occasion, homecoming or prom your dream day deserves a dream dress and stylish tuxedo. Our friendly stylists are committed to understanding ‘your’ vision to find you the perfect ensemble, no matter what your event. Our goal is to make your experience unforgettable and fun when shopping with us. We partner with reputable manufacturers that deliver quality pieces backed by exceptional customer support to ensure your expectations and timelines are met, minimizing stress. And, we realize choosing ‘your dress’ is a pretty big deal, so we will spend as much time with you as you would like and let you try on as many dresses as you wish to help you find “the one" that’s just right for YOU!!!

Follow D.I. Bridal Boutique on

1 User photo

D.I. Bridal Boutique 1

Rebecca Gales · Getting married on 10/20/2019

10/10 Reccommend

My friend and I went here on a whim. I’d been trying on dresses before and nothing felt like the one. The entire staff here was amazing since we walked in the door. Especially Ang and the Owner. I fell in love with a sample dress, and probably stared at myself in the mirror for over 30 min and they didn’t rush me once. So thankful for this beautiful shop, everything was clean/organized and well priced!

Brandy Parker · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Very helpful

Very helpful and professional. I tried on many dresses. They gave me more options they thought I may have liked. I left very pleased with my purchase!

D.I. Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly