128 Evans Rd, Butler, PA 16001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About D.I. Bridal Boutique

D.I. Bridal Boutique is an attire shop for couples planning their wedding in the greater Butler, Pennsylvania area. This shop carries bridal gowns for couples as well as tuxedos, suits, and an array of colorful dresses for those in the wedding party. Couples can find a warm and welcoming atmosphere with no pressure or stress as they prepare for their wedding.

This wedding attire shop carries something for everyone in the wedding, from bridal gowns to children’s suits. D.I. Bridal Boutique receives new bridal gowns weekly, and also carries attire for grooms, groomsmen, bridesmaids, fathers of the couple, mothers of the couple, flower girls, and ring bearers. The shop has sample sales and trunk shows for couples to attend as well. For those in the market for a bridal gown, the turnaround time is six to eight weeks for the dress. All sales at D.I. Bridal Boutique are final due to the alterations dresses undergo. In addition to bridal gowns, couples can find at this shop:

• Bridal belts

1 User photo

D.I. Bridal Boutique 1

Ashley · Getting married on 10/20/2020

Bridal Experience

I had such a great time shopping for my bridal gown here! The staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable of the products they sell! There are so many dresses to choose from! There truly is something for every taste, size and price range! Aside from bridal gowns they also have a wide variety of accessories, mother of the bride gowns, bridesmaid dresses and tuxedo rentals! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    D.I. Bridal Boutique 2

Rebecca Gales · Getting married on 10/20/2019

10/10 Reccommend

My friend and I went here on a whim. I’d been trying on dresses before and nothing felt like the one. The entire staff here was amazing since we walked in the door. Especially Ang and the Owner. I fell in love with a sample dress, and probably stared at myself in the mirror for over 30 min and they didn’t rush me once. So thankful for this beautiful shop, everything was clean/organized and well priced!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Brandy Parker · Married on 10/12/2019

Very helpful

Very helpful and professional. I tried on many dresses. They gave me more options they thought I may have liked. I left very pleased with my purchase!

Sent on 02/26/2019

D.I. Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• D.I. Bridal Boutique 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 128 Evans Rd Butler, PA, 16001 See on map
    724-284-1164 (Phone number)
    Sunday-Appointment Only Hours change seasonally so please contact the shop for the most current hours. Appointments are welcome at a mutually convenient time at 724-284-1164.