384 Carol Avenue, Bridgeville, PA 15017 Map · Phone number

About Babette's Gowns

Sasha's Babette's llc. is Pittsburgh's largest boutique specializing in prom and bridal formalwear. With more than 40 years in business, we offer high quality formalwear and bridal gowns at competitive prices with a friendly, one-on-one service. Come by our convenient location in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, and take a look at our newly expanded showroom of prom gowns and renovated second floor of bridal attire.

No matter what your style is- sassy, classy, elegant, extravagant, conservative, contemporary, or cool... we have something for you with a wide variety of sizes, styles, and colors! After all, its all about you and your big day! Stop in and find the gown of your dreams!

We also have a layaway plan that has easy terms so that everyone can afford the one gown they want and deserve!

Follow Babette's Gowns on

79068s
79070f
79116b
Babette's Gowns
sincerity bridal wedding dress primary
altimage5

1 User photo

• Jessica

Jessica Gierczynski · Married on 11/09/2019

Bridal Gown

Growing up in the area, I've always associated Babette's with prom/formal/pageant gowns. I was happy to learn that they offered bridal as well. They took the time to pick out different styles of gowns to make sure I could visualize the possibilities and noted what styles best suited my figure. After alterations through Babette's, my gown looked perfect! I love looking back on pictures and seeing how beautiful it turned out.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Ksenia · Married on 06/01/2017

This was my first weekend together with my daughter as we both so busy , we had 3 appiitements scheduled 3 hours apart at 3 different stores and Babettes was our first . After trying the gowns and understanding that the services are so unique at Babettes we cancelled our appiitements at other places and purchased our wedding gown here .

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/10/2016

When I first got engaged, my sister was in town. I wanted to do something wedding-related with her, since she wouldn't be in town for much of the wedding planning. So my mom, sister, and I decided to look at wedding dresses. The girl at Babette's was very sweet and helpful. I unexpectedly ended up finding "the one" that day! My dress came in very quickly, and the seamstress made it fit me like a glove. Semi-last minute, I swapped out the belt that the dress came with for a new belt, which had crystals all the way around the waistline. The seamstress attached it to my dress beautifully, and it only took a couple days. Overall, Babette's was easy to work with and very accommodating. I'd definitely recommend them to a friend for wedding dress shopping!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Babette's Gowns FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils

• 384 Carol Avenue Bridgeville, 15017 See on map
    Location of (Babette's Gowns)