About This Magic Moment Bridal Studio

Magic Moments Happen Here

This Magic Moment Bridal Studio is ready to help brides find the perfect dress at extraordinary prices. We bring you gowns from all over the country and personally seek out the best names in wedding designers. Most gowns prices under $1500 and accessories are a fraction of boutique prices  You have never seen a bridal store like ours and we promise you will love what you find . Visit www.pghweddingsale.com sale.com to set up your personalized bridal appointment.

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Service

Consignment (2)
Jewelry (2)
Hair Accessories (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)

I had an appointment with Michelle and she was wonderful! I didn't end up finding my dress there, but she was warm, welcoming, and so knowledgeable! They have a nice selection of dresses for reasonable prices. Give them a try!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I could go on and on about this adorable boutique! Unlike other dress shops, when you make an appointment here, 100% of the attention/focus is on you and only you. There aren't 10 brides with the same appointment running around, it's just YOU! I was very nervous about trying on dresses but the owner made me feel comfortable and was SUPER helpful! She helped me pick out the PERFECT dress. She made my experience fun and exciting! I wish i could go back and buy another! Haha!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Sample Sales, Bride

1 VIDEO

Past Wedding Sales
0:52 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Grateful for the great working relationship we have with Lisa and Mashel at This Magic Moment Bridal Studio! They reflect our excellence to give amazing customer satisfaction every single time!

This is a sale unlike any other in Pittsburgh. It's an amazing opportunity to find the wedding dress of your dreams at a fraction of the cost. Mashel and Lisa are extremely personable and friendly and run an excellent event.

I have attended several of the Magic Moment Sales, and I LOVE the concept of being able to buy and sell previously owned wedding items. This helps the brides to be save money, and the ones who have already said I DO , recoup some of what they spent.

Brings a unique twist to the average bridal show! The have FUN!!

Events

4091 William Flynn Hwy #500, Allison Park, PA 15101   See On Map
412-427-6706 (phone)
Appointment only
This Magic Moment Bridal Studio is a wedding Bridal Store from Pittsburgh, Pa servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Allison Park, Washington, and Allegheny. This Magic Moment Bridal Studio is a professional Bridal Store that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Wedding Gowns.