This Magic Moment Bridal Studio

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website

Rated #1 by brides! Pittsburgh best and finest bridal studio. Featuring high end designer dresses, many customizeable to be one-of-a-kind, just for you! You will have a beautiful and intimate area to experience the most magical and memorable bridal experience with a dedicated expert stylist. Over 300+ dress priced $1200 to $3500. Make this your first and only stop as our celebration of you saying YES is above and beyond. You deserve it all.

Also available are bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses. These are 10% off with the purchase of a wedding dress. Veils, hair pieces, and jewelry available. Don't forget the cool customizeable jean or leather jackets.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Melody C. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Best Bridal Experience Ever!

Lisa and the staff were amazing! They put up with my over zealous family and friends picking a million dresses for me to try on! haha Lisa made me feel comfortable, beautiful, and confident with my decision! I couldn't have asked for a better bridal experience :)

This Magic Moment Bridal Studio's reply:

You and your family we so so awesome!!! So much fun. I loved working with you and hanging out with all of them. We had so much fun watching you find that perfect one!! See you soon when it arrives. Can’t wait. Xoxo
  • Natalie
    Natalie R. Married on 08/07/2021

Highly Recommend

I had the most wonderful experience at this studio. Lisa, the owner made me feel so special and thinking back to me wedding planning experience, dress shopping was was one of my favorite parts. I found the dress very quickly as I had wanted an illusion type of dress and once I told her that, she pulled out my exact dress. I later went back with all of my 8 bridesmaids to officially "Say Yes to the Dress." Because I technically already had my dress picked out, Lisa had given me the idea to play a little game to see if anyone could pick out my exact dress amongst all the other selections. I then tried their top choices on in which I came out in my dress with a robe on to reveal it with them. I thought that was so sweet of her. She also had a bottle of champagne ready for me to pop with all my friends. I did not feel rushed at all during my experience and it felt great to support a small business owner. I also really appreciate that Lisa communicates efficiently via phone and text which makes it convenient. Overall, I had a wonderful experience at this studio and felt very taken care of.
    Allison Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing Bridal Studio & Dress Experience!

LOVE This Magic Moment Bridal Studio, Mashel & Lisa!!!

Trust me, I love to shop, but the wedding dress industry was wayyy out of my area of expertise and a somewhat overwhelming undertaking for someone who did not have lifelong "Say Yes To The Dress" dreams. I did my research and went to many (too many) Pittsburgh area shops to try on dresses.

This Magic Moment was truly a special place, different from many others, and felt very comfortable and relaxed in their beautiful and intimate space. Mashel really took the time to ask me questions about my likes, dislikes, style, venue, and vision for the day. She helped me find my perfect dress and pointed me towards something that I hadn't even described. Everyone at Magic Moment is friendly, approachable, and not pushy at all. Another factor that sets them apart is the great relationships that they have with their designers - they could pick up the phone and have a direct line to get clarity on lead times, shipping, and have endless options for customization (neckline, straps, color, fabrics, buttons). I also purchased my veil here, they have wonderful options for storage, and offer a full network of seamstress and alterations specialists.

This Magic Moment Bridal Studio's reply:

Just seeing these again and GORGEOUS!!! Almost 1 year anniversary coming up. Hope you are both well. Drop us a text or call at 412-447-8070 and let us know how you are.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jen & Aaron
    20 photos · 06/07/2019

Deals

This Magic Moment Bridal Studio 1
Offer

If you want even more fun for you and your party, the Princess Package may be perfect for you. Let us provide some drinks and snacks, a few presents and surprises, and lots and lots of fun. We want to spoil and pamper you even more with a top styist or owner working with you and a little extra time to relax and celebrate with a 2 hour appointment. For only $150, let us take extra special care of you and your guests. Call to schedule your appointment at 412-447-8070.

Team

Mashel Rathmell &  Lisa Filter
Mashel Rathmell & Lisa Filter
Owners

Meet Mashel & Lisa, co-owners of This Magic Moment Bridal Studio. We have been serving brides in the Western PA region for over 10 years now, and love it more and more ever day. It is our honor and privledge to serve you and help you discover that perfect wedding dress just for you.

This gorgeous studio located just a few minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, is so easily accessible right off of I279. Our two families have come together to provide a beautiful space for you to make magic memories. We have over 300+ designer dresses so there is something for everyone. Our diverse styles and designs make so many great choices for every bride. But don't worry, your beatuiful smile will tell us the perfect story!

We hope you make us your desired stop for something so special. Our promise is to give you our best each day. We cannot wait to celebrate with you when you say yes to your magical dress.

XOXO Mashel & Lisa

Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean Wedding DJs

Grateful for the great working relationship we have with Lisa and Mashel at This Magic Moment Bridal Studio! They reflect our excellence to give amazing customer satisfaction every single time!

Devoted To You Devoted To You Wedding Planners

This is a sale unlike any other in Pittsburgh. It's an amazing opportunity to find the wedding dress of your dreams at a fraction of the cost. Mashel and Lisa are extremely personable and friendly and run an excellent event.

Your Big Day Your Big Day Wedding Planners

I have attended several of the Magic Moment Sales, and I LOVE the concept of being able to buy and sell previously owned wedding items. This helps the brides to be save money, and the ones who have already said I DO , recoup some of what they spent.

153 Perry Hwy Suite 200 Pittsburgh, PA, 15229

Appointment only
Location of (This Magic Moment Bridal Studio)
153 Perry Hwy Suite 200 Pittsburgh, PA, 15229

By Appointment Only

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding