3238 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Your Big Day

Our wedding planning services are unique and our brand is not just about what we do; it's more about who we are. We take pride in the fact that we treat every family as if they were our own, and we embrace any opportunity to make our clients day more comfortable and stress free.We rely on our extensive experience and industry knowledge to allow us to spend more time on the things that really matter, while never losing sight of the details. We offer custom built packages that best reflect your wedding day needs, and your budget. We also have a one of a kind online planning system that allows us to plan directly with our clients online and at their convenience.Our team of experienced planners are ready to make your day a memory to last a lifetime.

We offer an exclusive Day of Coordination Package which includes:

• Unlimiited coorespondance via phone and email
  • Theme development assistance
  • Timeline creation
  • Complete wedding day coordination (ceremony and reception)
  • Lite event design assistance
  • And much more !

With the customizable ability to add various upgrades: (email for details)

yourbigdaypgh@yahoo.com

pittsburgh wedding photographer edgewood club0040 51 616973 v1

• Videos 1

45 Reviews for Your Big Day

KerriAnn · Married on 10/12/2018

Made our day so perfect!

I was debating whether or not to hire a coordinator due to our budget, but as a DIY bride, I had a lot going on and Nicole brought my vision to life! Absolutely exceeded my expectations. She was very easy to work with and responded to my emails in a timely manner! Our day was just so beautiful and stress free and a HUGE part of that is all thanks to her! Worth every penny and if I ever have another big event, she is the first one I will call! I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole and her sister Vanessa were wonderful to work with. When I first told my husband that I wanted to hire a day-of-coordinator he was skeptical but now agrees it was some of the best money we spent on the wedding. They created a timeline that flowed, helped set up decor and clean up at the end of the night. Vanessa even helped pin my dress up to keep me from tripping on it while dancing. Several small things didn't go as planned the day of and Vanessa was on top of them every single time. I don't know how I would have made it through the day without them!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Tal · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything about our experience with Faythe and her team was wonderful, from our first interaction on thumbtack to the end of the night at the reception.

As an officiant, Faythe helped us put together a ceremony that was personal to us and enjoyable to our guests. She was very communicative about the flow, and synthesized our personal stories (and ran a very tight ship during rehearsal).

As a planner/coordinator, Faythe was a lifesaver for us planning an out-of-state wedding. Everyone, from wedding party to vendors, knew exactly where to be and when, where everything went, and most importantly, as the bride and groom, we didn't have to worry about a thing on the day-of. She helped us in terms of unanswered questions we wouldn't have known to ask, being the point-of-contact for everyone (no one asked us any questions on the wedding day, which you will find out is a beautiful thing), and keeping us fed and hydrated. All we could ask for on the wedding day was for nothing to go wrong, and Faythe got us there, and above and beyond to a perfect day.

Sent on 07/01/2018

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Loyalty Entertainment LTD
    Loyalty Entertainment LTD Wedding DJs

Your Big Day is definitely a 5 star service!!

• Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media
    Kesneck Wedding Videography/NK Creative Media Wedding Videographers

Nicole of Your Big Day is one of the most kind and professional people I have ever worked with. I use those words hand and hand with her. Whether you interact with her on a day off, or in the middle of a wedding that she has planned from day 1, she will do anything she can for you as a business and as a person. Nicole and her team create some of the most unique and exciting events that I have ever had the honor to be a part of. Your Big Day is truly one of my favorite small businesses to work with, and we are so honored to be a part of her Vendor Family!

• Medure's Catering
    Medure's Catering Wedding Caterers

Nicole is incredibly professional and responsive and is great to work with with. As a caterer, working with pros such as Nicole makes the wedding day go very smooth, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner!

• 3238 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15237 See on map
    4123609802 (412) (Phone number)
    9802 (Other Phone Number)
    360 (Fax Number)