1690 Warren Road, Indiana, PA 15701 Map · Phone number

About White Lace Bridal

Serving the Western & Central PA areas. Shop bridal gown designers Essense of Australia & Stella York in sizes 2-34. White Lace also offers maids, tux rentals, flower girls, accessories, prom & special occasions.

Follow White Lace Bridal on

blystonewedding formals 27

3 Reviews for White Lace Bridal

Katy Bailley · Getting married on 09/26/2020

White lace bridal

My experience with white lace bridal was amazing. The staff was friendly and attentive and made the dress buying experience very easy.

Sent on 04/19/2019

White Lace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Katy! It was a pleasure working with you, your mom and friends. The dress you picked is gorgeous!

I bought my wedding dress from White Lace, and it was a great experience! The two girls that own the shop are very nice and were willing to help me try on almost every dress in their shop. I sought them out specifically because they sell Mori Lee, but they had some other great option I liked as well. I ended up buying a Mori Lee dress, and I am in love with it! I'm still waiting for it to come in to go have my alterations done.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2017

I found White Lace through Etsy since my Scottish-themed wedding incorporated thistles, they had a perfect invitation set which I was elegant and timeless. I first bought the sample set and then from there I kept in communication with Jodi about colors, etc. and she was a great help! My invitations came in within a week after I put the order in and they were safely packaged and came out perfectly! I plan on ordering wedding programs here soon as well!

Sent on 12/26/2016

White Lace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 1690 Warren Road Indiana, PA, 15701 See on map
    Closed - Tuesday Monday, Thursday & Friday 10-5 Wednesday 10-7 Saturday 9-3 Sunday 10-2 (January thru May)