Indiana, PA 15701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About j.jae Photography LLC

Jaclyn Anderson is a photographer in the Indiana and surrounding areas. She mostly takes a photojournalistic style to capturing your wedding day, while also including beautiful portraits to make a very diverse gallery. She loves what she does, and does it well.

Follow j.jae Photography LLC on

1 User photo

j.jae Photography LLC 1

Justine Cable · Married on 07/13/2019

Most amazing experience

I met Jackie when we worked together as hairdressers, so when I got engaged I knew she was the one I wanted to do my photos right away!! She did our engagement and wedding pictures and believe me when I tell you there is no one better! She makes the whole experience so fun and comfortable. I cried when I saw all of the pictures. She captures every moment, posed and candid. Our pictures are priceless and we could not be more pleased with the outcome. Jackie is an all around amazing person! I’d recommend her one million percent!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    j.jae Photography LLC 2
  • Erin

Erin Stiffler · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't have better than Jaclyn!!

Jaclyn is one of the most gifted photographers I have ever seen! I felt so blessed she was able to shoot our wedding. Her photos are absolutely breathtaking! She's so easy to work with and she shows that she genuinely cares about you and your photos! She's such a joy to work with! Thank you to Jaclyn for taking such stunning photos!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Josh Grimm · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Photographer EVER

Jaclyn did both our engagement and wedding photos and more than exceeded our expectations! She has such a unique style which really sets her apart from other photographers. The planning process was very smooth while Jaclyn was always available to answer questions and talk through it. Our Bridal Party and Family were amazed by how creative she was and the amount of great pictures we got! Not to mention the amazing pictures she somehow captured of us with our hyper active dog! We would recommend Jaclyn for any of your photography needs - we won't be using anyone else!

Sent on 01/29/2019

j.jae Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Indiana, 15701 See on map