Jill Gearhart Photography

Indiana, PA View map
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Pittsburgh wedding photography that’s fun, vibrant, and creative for the couple who wants a thoughtful experience and awesome photos.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm Jill Stiffler - a professional wedding photographer serving the Pittsburgh and Indiana PA communities! I love technology, creativity, and most of all SERVING people! (All people. From all backgrounds.) Photography is an amazing outlet for all of those things to come together to make an awesome experience for you, the client. I love giving life, relief, and value to everyone I work with by not just providing a great product, but a great experience from start to finish.

Couples will walk away from our first meeting with tons of insight, resources (like a bridal mag stuffed with info!), and confidence that their wedding will be the very best day that it deserves to be! So many folks I work with comment that their time in front of the camera was enjoyable because of the fun, authentic way I work with and pose you!

I have been photographing since 2010, and though I live in Indiana, I am obsessed with Pittsburgh and will happily travel there, or ANYWHERE, for you! I love to travel and I love destination weddings. My husband is a great DJ too and sometimes we get to work weddings together! I love taking fun, colorful photos of families and seniors too, and am known for my vibrant, creative style. Want to know more about me?

Lexy M. Married on 08/01/2020

Do yourself a favor and book Jill!

Jill is truly the best at what she does! From the moment we met her, we loved her and knew she would be so fun and easy to work with! My fiance and I were a little nervous for our engagement session, as sometimes we can be a little awkward in front of the camera, but Jill made us feel so comfortable and confident! She made the session so much fun and captured our genuine smiles and emotions. Not to mention her turn around time was incredible - she told us about two weeks and we had them back in just TWO DAYS! Now we can't wait for her to shoot our wedding! Seriously cannot recommend Jill enough!!
  • Carissa
    Carissa S. Married on 07/10/2020

INCREDIBLE! Where to even begin?

As my title says, where do I even begin with my review for Jill? I SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW. About 2 and a half years ago my fiance and I needed a photographer for our engagement pictures. Recommended by a friend, we began our photography journey with Jill and could not possible be more thankful for that! Our engagement pictures were nothing short of simply amazing! Unfortunately, it had rained all day leading up to our photo-shoot-time only letting up just in time to get our pictures taken, but not in enough time for us to be able to include the cars that we had previously talked to Jill about. (We are Huge car people - they had to be included!) Fall days continued on and we never caught a break to include the cars. BUT GUESS WHAT? Wonderful Jill offered to do a quick session in the Spring so that we could incorporate the cars liked we'd previously talked to her about... and so we did!! Spring came and yet again we got incredible pictures but this time it included the cars! Through the next year and some, wedding planning, and life in general, we kept in touch. We've become friends over the last two and a half years and she's a truly beautiful, bubbly person inside and out. Fast forward to our wedding this past weekend and OH MY GOODNESS. BREATH TAKING. PERFECTION. She not only helped us to arrange our timeline, keep my head from spinning off into space through wedding planning, and reassure my crazy bride-fever self that everything was going to be just fine but she literally played a huge hand in helping to make it perfectly fine!! Between Jill, her amazing assistant Karen, and Jill's ability to work so phenomenally with everyone to make our day come together she does more than just capture the most beautiful memories for your day!! The fact that she and her husband Brandon plus their great friend Corydon (DJs of Royal Heir Professional DJ Services) work so flawlessly together made our day go even smoother than you could imagine!! These people are truly a gift in their own way; sharing their talents and LOVING every second of it!! We have seen sneak peaks from our wedding that we are losing our minds over and cannot wait to see the rest. I would recommend Jill (and her husband's DJ Service which I will also be doing a review for) for any event, especially your wedding!! In today's world it can be scary to trust someone with the most important details of your big day with the horror stories of bad music selections, lost pictures, etc. and can be a bit overwhelming (that was us in the very beginning before meeting Jill and Brandon) putting that trust into someone.... UNTIL YOU MEET AND CHOOSE THESE GOOD PEOPLE!!! Know that you have made the right decision by choosing them and they are the very best amount of professional and fun to help your day go off without a hitch!!
    Mandy G. Married on 06/27/2020

A great photographer all around!

We asked Jill to take pictures of us both in town and out of town for our engagement shoot. She had no problem driving to the places we each grew up! Jill did such an amazing job at capturing both of our worlds and made us genuinely laugh and smile the whole time! She also had such quick turn around for questions and receiving the actual photos. The hardest part of the whole experience was picking which ones we liked the best for our save the dates!! We could not recommend her more and can’t wait for her to do our wedding photos!

Real Weddings

• Stephanie & Justin
    98 photos · 08/04/2018

Deals

Jill Gearhart Photography 1
Exclusive

575 Clark St. Indiana, PA, 15701
Location of (Jill Gearhart Photography)

Jill Gearhart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jill Gearhart Photography include in the starting price?

Jill Gearhart Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jill Gearhart Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jill Gearhart Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jill Gearhart Photography offer?

Jill Gearhart Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jill Gearhart Photography offer?

Jill Gearhart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jill Gearhart Photography offer for wedding events?

Jill Gearhart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jill Gearhart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jill Gearhart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jill Gearhart Photography offer?

Jill Gearhart Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding