White Lace Bridal Reviews

White Lace Bridal View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Abby C. Getting married on 10/02/2021

White Lace Bridal

Super cute and organized environment, friendly and helpful staff, and great dress selection

White Lace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Abby! It was our pleasure to assist you. Your bridal gown is absolutely perfect!!
    Melissa H. Married on 08/28/2021

So helpful and gorgeous selection

The entire team was so helpful during my wedding dress shopping. I had an appointment by myself and was impressed by amount of plus size dresses that were actually in the store for me to try. It was helpful seeing all the options in person. My second appointment was during the pandemic with my family and the team was respectful to our distancing. The dress came in very quickly and was perfectly measured. Thank you to everyone at White Lace Bridal.

White Lace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Melissa! Congratulations! It was our pleasure to help you find the perfect dress. We wish you and your husband a life full of happiness!
    Samantha B. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing!!!

They were incredible!!!!!!!!!!

White Lace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing your wedding photos :)
  • Shae
    Shae Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful wedding invites

Our wedding invitation suite turned out so beautifully! Even better in person than in photos. Also, I worked with Jodi who was so pleasant to work with and always happy to help with questions and requests! We have gotten so many compliments! Definitely recommend! Also the whole process was quicker than expected and shipped quickly!

White Lace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the review, Shae! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best of luck on your wedding day :)
  • Felicia
    Felicia F. Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing amazing!

Wow, what can I say. I found White Lace Bridal through a suggestion off the Brides of Long Island Facebook page. I was under a time restriction almost having to cancel our wedding because of NYS COVID mandates but then deciding to go forward with it almost last minute. I contacted Jodi explaining my situation and needed invites ASAP. She was SO hands on with me, accommodating, responsive and honestly took away a ton of stress being a COVID bride. My invitations came out perfect and exactly what I wanted... and she had them to me SO FAST, I was in shock. And the biggest plus they were super affordable!!! I 1,0000% recommend White Lace Bridal again and again! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

White Lace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Felicia! It was our pleasure to be able to assist you with your wedding invitations. Congratulations!!
  • Katy
    Katy B. Married on 09/26/2020

White lace bridal

My experience with white lace bridal was amazing. The staff was friendly and attentive and made the dress buying experience very easy.

White Lace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Katy! It was a pleasure working with you, your mom and friends. The dress you picked is gorgeous!
    Katala S. Married on 12/31/2019

Beautiful Invitaions

I found White Lace Bridal by searching online for invitations with my specific colors. They more than met my expectations. They were beautiful. The process was simple and easy
  • Megan
    Megan W. Married on 07/09/2019

Gold Beautiful Wedding Invitations

I met with the store to go over the various invitation options and they have many options of paper and colors! They created exactly what I was looking for in a timely manor! They can do address labeling as well. I received so much feedback on how beautiful they were!

White Lace Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Megan! It was a pleasure to work with you. We are glad you received positive feedback. Congratulations!
  • User2581398 2+ years ago
    I bought my wedding dress from White Lace, and it was a great experience! The two girls that own the shop are very nice and were willing to help me try on almost every dress in their shop. I sought them out specifically because they sell Mori Lee, but they had some other great option I liked as well. I ended up buying a Mori Lee dress, and I am in love with it! I'm still waiting for it to come in to go have my alterations done.
    Rachel Married on 03/17/2017
    I found White Lace through Etsy since my Scottish-themed wedding incorporated thistles, they had a perfect invitation set which I was elegant and timeless. I first bought the sample set and then from there I kept in communication with Jodi about colors, etc. and she was a great help! My invitations came in within a week after I put the order in and they were safely packaged and came out perfectly! I plan on ordering wedding programs here soon as well!