Mary Elliott

Timonium, MD View map

Ginny Married on 04/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! The best wedding cake experience I could’ve asked for!

Mary is an extremely talented baker and decorates her cakes and cupcakes so beautifully. She is also a pleasure to work with. Mary created the wedding cake of my dreams with fun cupcakes to match. She is very reasonable and makes the most delicious cakes I’ve ever tasted. She is now our go-to for birthdays, family parties and other fun events. I can’t wait for our 1 year wedding anniversary to have our wedding cake again!
    Holland Married on 12/21/2019

The best!!

My family has worked with Mary for other weddings, family parties, and events for years, so using her for my own wedding was an easy choice though I had never dealt with her directly before. Mary was a delight to work with, her prices are fair and she was flexible when my fiancé and I needed to pick up a tasting box to-go. Mary was willing to do any sort of combination or design that I requested and the final product was gorgeous, not to mention delicious. People were bringing slices of cake with them to the after party! I do not think we will be able to wait until our one-year to eat the top layer that we saved. Thank you, Mary!
    Jill Married on 12/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mary made us a cake exactly how we wanted it. It was so beautiful! (And she has affordable prices!) But that is not the best part: It was simply The Best Cake I have ever eaten! Both my sister and mother in law called 2 and 3 days later to talk about how great the cake was! I'm not kidding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Timonium
Location of (Mary Elliott)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding