Mark the Occasion Designs

Milwaukee, WI 53222 Map · Phone number

About Mark the Occasion Designs

Through Mark the Occasion Designs (MTOD), I create beautiful alternatives to fresh flowers that can be used for special events and celebrated for a lifetime. I can use clients' sentimental fabrics, beads, buttons or other notions, such as a mother's veil or a collection of bridesmaids' dresses, to create custom pieces.

Every item I make is hand-sewn, glued, or wired by me to give the items the look and feel of traditional floral. I am comfortable working with a number of styles and materials including feathers, wire and beads.

Follow Mark the Occasion Designs on

Biker Bouquet, wrist corsage and boutonniere made from denim and zippers
Biker Bouquet, wrist corsage and boutonniere made from denim and zippers
Mum wrist corsage
Mum wrist corsage

2 Reviews for Mark the Occasion Designs

• User3197537 · 2+ years ago

Maggie was very responsive from the very beginning to the day my bouquet arrived in the mail. I wasn't sure exactly what type of bouquet I wanted and she was great at providing ideas and options. She was also very flexible with the production timeline. I had to have my pictures done early and she was able to change her schedule to make sure I had my bouquet in time. I even recieved it a month early! Her professionalism and friendliness was very refreshing and set my mind at ease, especially when the burdens of wedding planning can be so hectic!

Shelly · Married on 12/31/2011

Maggie was wonderful to work with and my daughter loved the floral accessory created for the New Year's Eve wedding she attended. We found the piece on Maggie's website one day before the event. Maggie quickly changed the accessory from a boutonniere to a pin the same day. I would highly recommend Maggie's services!

Mark the Occasion Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

• Jaxie
    Jaxie Wedding Dresses

Mark the Occasion is a fresh idea new to the Milwaukee area. I am excited to see them grow.

• Milwaukee, 53222 See on map