P.O. Box 46, Genoa City, WI 53128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 2

About The Designerie

Local to Genoa City, WI and Richmond, IL, we are a floral design & decor company. The Designerie specializes in floral arrangements and event design for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan areas of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, Chicago, Illinois, and Rockford area and beyond. With over 25 years of industry experience and an art and design background from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, founder, professional event designer, and artist Daureen Parenti is

A master builder dedicated to crafting unique, personalized designs that fully reflect you and your partner’s relationship, personalities, budget, and wedding vision.

Products Offered

Whether your style is romantic, rustic, modern, or whimsical, The Designerie can handle all of your floral and event design needs. Interior and exterior design planning can be provided, and the company’s team of expert consultants will work with you to create a design budget and package fully personalized to your needs and preferences. Rental decor, including centerpieces, signage, linens, and a variety of custom pieces, are available and will fully coordinate with your selected floral design if desired. Delivery, set up, clean up, consultations, samples, and venue visits are included in the cost of most packages. The following floral products are provided for all weddings:

• Outdoor ceremonies

The Designerie 3
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/29/2019

If I could give 10 stars I would

I'm sitting on the beach in Monaco during my honeymoon and my wedding sneak peak pics have arrived. I will be perfectly blunt with you all when I say they ONLY thing I didn't worry about was the flowers. Daureen and the Designerie were beyond easy and peaceful to work with. I am a pretty detail oriented person, but I know nothing about flowers, I just know what I like. I sent Daureen my Pinterest page and she knocked it out of the park. Like my jaw dropped when I arrived at the venue. Her prices are more than reasonable, her communication is excellent and her execution will leave you breathless. We can't say enough good things about the Designerie. I was so happy when I say her, I asked if I could hug her and I'm am not a hugger! She made my dreams come true on the most special day of my life. As more photos arrive I will add them!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    The Designerie 4
    The Designerie 5

The Designerie's reply:

Oh Sara,
    My eyes are tearing up. You were so beautiful and kind and that dress, gasp!! Tyler was amazing too. Thank you, thank you for the privilege of working on your unique and special day...our pleasure all the way!!!
  • W

Wendy Placek · Married on 01/19/2019

Contemporary Elegance

We used The Designerie for our wedding on January 19, 2019. We were so blown away by the ambiance Daureen and her crew created for our ceremony and reception. My guests are still talking about it.
    Her creativity, ideas, professionalism and expertise were spot on for our desired outlook and I will highly recommend her services to anyone who asks. She exceeded our expectations with the beauty and elegance created for our event.
    So grateful for her talents.
    When I walked into the room, my eyes filled with tears. My niece just got engaged and we will be recommending The Designerie to her and her fiancé.

Sent on 02/22/2019

The Designerie's reply:

Oh thank you so much Wendy. I truly appreciate it. It was my pleasure working with you and Robert and your taste is impeccable. I am so honored to have been a part of your special day and I wish you many many blessings in the years to come

Award

The Designerie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,866.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Designerie 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • The Designerie 2
    Toss bouquet or equal cake flowers

No charge for a toss bouquet or same amount of floral to decorate your cake for the reception. Pick one.

• P.O. Box 46 Genoa City, Wisconsin, 53128 See on map