The Designerie Reviews

The Designerie 5
  • Kadie

Kadie Calmeyer 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Highly recommend 馃槏

Absolutely loved working with Daureen!!! She created my vision better than I even imagined!! I talked to many different florist before I found her. She is incredible, prices are great, works with you and even gives you ideas on how to save money...which when planing is great! I received so many compliments on all the flowers. Her work was better than what I ever dreamed of!!!

The Designerie 6
    The Designerie 7
    The Designerie 8
    Sent on 09/23/2019

The Designerie's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you guys. I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers. Your color choices were wonderful and spot on for the season. Wishing you all the best!!
    Daureen
  • Sara

Sara 路 Married on 06/29/2019

If I could give 10 stars I would

I'm sitting on the beach in Monaco during my honeymoon and my wedding sneak peak pics have arrived. I will be perfectly blunt with you all when I say they ONLY thing I didn't worry about was the flowers. Daureen and the Designerie were beyond easy and peaceful to work with. I am a pretty detail oriented person, but I know nothing about flowers, I just know what I like. I sent Daureen my Pinterest page and she knocked it out of the park. Like my jaw dropped when I arrived at the venue. Her prices are more than reasonable, her communication is excellent and her execution will leave you breathless. We can't say enough good things about the Designerie. I was so happy when I say her, I asked if I could hug her and I'm am not a hugger! She made my dreams come true on the most special day of my life. As more photos arrive I will add them!

The Designerie 9
    The Designerie 10
    Sent on 07/13/2019

Oh Sara,
    My eyes are tearing up. You were so beautiful and kind and that dress, gasp!! Tyler was amazing too. Thank you, thank you for the privilege of working on your unique and special day...our pleasure all the way!!!
  • W

Wendy Placek 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Contemporary Elegance

We used The Designerie for our wedding on January 19, 2019. We were so blown away by the ambiance Daureen and her crew created for our ceremony and reception. My guests are still talking about it.
    Her creativity, ideas, professionalism and expertise were spot on for our desired outlook and I will highly recommend her services to anyone who asks. She exceeded our expectations with the beauty and elegance created for our event.
    So grateful for her talents.
    When I walked into the room, my eyes filled with tears. My niece just got engaged and we will be recommending The Designerie to her and her fianc茅.

Sent on 02/22/2019

The Designerie's reply:

Oh thank you so much Wendy. I truly appreciate it. It was my pleasure working with you and Robert and your taste is impeccable. I am so honored to have been a part of your special day and I wish you many many blessings in the years to come

Ken Glover 路 Married on 12/21/2018

Special Event

We received excellent professional service from Designerie for our event. Beside the floral arrangement being perfect and stunning, we were extremely pleased with the communications, flexibility and welcoming approach to doing business with them. We鈥檇 definitely hire Designerie again.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Oh, thank you Ken.
    It was our pleasure doing business with you guys. I鈥檓 so glad to have helped you ...
    Much appreciated

David 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Daureen is the absolute best! She patiently walked us through our seemingly unlimited options and then was able to outperform our expectations. The flowers were absolutely perfect!

Thanks Daureen for making our big day extra special!

Sent on 07/30/2018

The Designerie's reply:

You were an unexpected surprise as I usually deal with the bride. A completely pleasant and amazing gentleman.
    Great to meet you..

Stephanie 路 Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding florals completely exceeded my expectations. Daureen took my vision and made it a reality. I was very much wanting blue thistles in my bouquet but because of the season of my wedding Daureen informed me they may not be available but she would do her best or find a great substitute. My flowers came the day of my wedding and they had beautiful dark blue thistles. She also came and set up a beautiful garland piece on the arch we got married on outside and included an extra boutonniere at no cost in case something happened to one of the groomsmen's boutonniere's while putting them on. I would highly recommend Daureen. I loved my flowers so much.

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Designerie's reply:

I love what I do and am confident you will too!
    Love to make brides happy and their dream wedding come true!!
    Gracious thanks to you...

Nancy 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Daureen is simply THE best florist out there!! She is so talented...every single thing she does is amazing!!!! Anyone would be lucky to have her do their wedding! She is a consumate professional! She created the most magical, beautiful flowers for my wedding... everyone is still talking about them. Now I know why she is so in demand! Absolutely loved working with her!!

The Designerie's reply:

You are an incredible person and a real joy to work with. A thousand thank yous

Elizabeth 路 Married on 07/26/2017

Never have I been so pleased with the professionalism, innovation, and humor that came with this timely event.
    I will be forevermore recommending her to all my friends and local contacts!

The Designerie's reply:

It was a real joy to bounce creative ideas around with you while laughing and enjoying the fellowship.
    What a joy

Katie 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Daureen is my fairy wedding mother! She bipitty-boppity-booped my dream wedding!
    I told her what I imagined and she made it come to life. I don't have all the words to express how beautiful everything was and how nice it was working with her. She worked so hard to make my wedding vision come to life. Her attention to detail and years of experience were so reassuring. I knew she was the right person for the job the moment I met her!
    It is so refreshing to work with someone with a great passion for what they're doing.
    She is professional, attentive, and all around awesome! I can't recommend Daureen and her shop enough!

Sent on 07/06/2017

The Designerie's reply:

You were a dream to work with and such a great couple. Your vision was so elegant and fun. I so enjoyed working with you.

joan 路 Married on 05/11/2017

This florist was the VERY BEST I had ever had the pleasure to work with! Everything was exactly how we wanted it! SO BEAUTIFUL! PERFECTION!

The Designerie's reply:

Your thoughts and ideas were so unique and completely yours. So artistic. My pleasure to work with you.

Sherri 路 Married on 08/04/2014

You鈥檙e the first floral designer who took my ideas and gave me 5 different suggestions in a matter of minutes and I was completely amazed!
    We were accessible whenever I needed you and took the pressure off of me on this part of the planning of my second wedding and on an Monday! You made it a beautifully colorful day.
    Sherri

The Designerie 11

The Designerie's reply:

You are one of a kind and it was so fun to plan and create your wedding. I really enjoyed your vision