The Designerie Reviews

15 Reviews for The Designerie

• Dan

Dan W. · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Amazing Talent and Customer service

The Designerie was so easy to work with and had countless ideas to design our event, making it memorable and budget friendly. Her honesty and integrity were hands down winners in my book and we will use their amazing talents again for all our floral needs. If you want the best designs, best prices, best ideas, go with The Designerie Event and Decor Studio !

Sent on 10/26/2020

Diane D. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

Thank you so much for putting your heart and soul into making our daughter's wedding flowers absolutely beautiful!!! We are incredibly grateful for your attention to detail and creativity!! I would recommend your work again and again!

Sent on 11/25/2020

The Designerie's reply:

Thank you so much Diane. It was our pleasure to work with that beautiful color palette and fantastic outdoor and indoor decor. I really appreciate it!!
    Wonderful working with you and your family.
  • Gina

Gina B. · Married on 06/12/2020

amazing flourist

We could not have asked for a more beautiful floral arrangement for our wedding! I let Daureen know what I was hoping for and she saw my vision and made it come to light. She provided her professional opinion and gave the room that special and unique look that we were hoping for. Daureen was quick to respond to e-mail, text and phone calls and was an absolute pleasure working with. Thank you for helping make this one of the best days for us! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Gina and Kyle Bang

Sent on 08/29/2020

The Designerie's reply:

Thank you Gina and Kyle. I really enjoyed working with you and creating your dream wedding. What a perfect day, perfect venue and perfect couple !
    Sincere thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated!!

Jana · Married on 10/26/2019

The best! Highly recommended!

Working with Daureen was an absolute pleasure! I’m incredibly impressed with her talent and skills, she met us at our venue and got information on our colors, types of flowers, theme, but I really had no idea what I wanted to do. She sketched out her thoughts on a paper and had so great ideas so we trusted her. When I walked into the venue after our ceremony I was blown away, she did such an amazing job with the decor, it was perfect for our rustic venue (The Grand Geneva Chalet). My aunt even called in a last minute flower bouquet request as a surprise to my husband and I and she accommodated and made a beautiful bouquet. I loved every minute of working with Daureen and her true talent and passion show in her work. Thank you Daureen!!

Sent on 12/08/2019

The Designerie's reply:

Thank you a thousand times Jana !!
    It was my pleasure to work with you and help create your vision on your special day. You and Ryan were fantastic to work with and I loved every minute. So glad that everything worked out. Blessings to you and yours. Thanks Again for your kind words.
    Sincerely
    Daureen
  • Kadie

Kadie C. · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Highly recommend 😍

Absolutely loved working with Daureen!!! She created my vision better than I even imagined!! I talked to many different florist before I found her. She is incredible, prices are great, works with you and even gives you ideas on how to save money...which when planing is great! I received so many compliments on all the flowers. Her work was better than what I ever dreamed of!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

The Designerie's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you guys. I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers. Your color choices were wonderful and spot on for the season. Wishing you all the best!!
    Daureen
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/29/2019

If I could give 10 stars I would

I'm sitting on the beach in Monaco during my honeymoon and my wedding sneak peak pics have arrived. I will be perfectly blunt with you all when I say they ONLY thing I didn't worry about was the flowers. Daureen and the Designerie were beyond easy and peaceful to work with. I am a pretty detail oriented person, but I know nothing about flowers, I just know what I like. I sent Daureen my Pinterest page and she knocked it out of the park. Like my jaw dropped when I arrived at the venue. Her prices are more than reasonable, her communication is excellent and her execution will leave you breathless. We can't say enough good things about the Designerie. I was so happy when I say her, I asked if I could hug her and I'm am not a hugger! She made my dreams come true on the most special day of my life. As more photos arrive I will add them!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Oh Sara,
    My eyes are tearing up. You were so beautiful and kind and that dress, gasp!! Tyler was amazing too. Thank you, thank you for the privilege of working on your unique and special day...our pleasure all the way!!!
  • W

Wendy P. · Married on 01/19/2019

Contemporary Elegance

We used The Designerie for our wedding on January 19, 2019. We were so blown away by the ambiance Daureen and her crew created for our ceremony and reception. My guests are still talking about it.
    Her creativity, ideas, professionalism and expertise were spot on for our desired outlook and I will highly recommend her services to anyone who asks. She exceeded our expectations with the beauty and elegance created for our event.
    So grateful for her talents.
    When I walked into the room, my eyes filled with tears. My niece just got engaged and we will be recommending The Designerie to her and her fiancé.

Sent on 02/22/2019

The Designerie's reply:

Oh thank you so much Wendy. I truly appreciate it. It was my pleasure working with you and Robert and your taste is impeccable. I am so honored to have been a part of your special day and I wish you many many blessings in the years to come

Ken G. · Married on 12/21/2018

Special Event

We received excellent professional service from Designerie for our event. Beside the floral arrangement being perfect and stunning, we were extremely pleased with the communications, flexibility and welcoming approach to doing business with them. We’d definitely hire Designerie again.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Oh, thank you Ken.
    It was our pleasure doing business with you guys. I’m so glad to have helped you ...
    Much appreciated

David · Married on 07/28/2018

Daureen is the absolute best! She patiently walked us through our seemingly unlimited options and then was able to outperform our expectations. The flowers were absolutely perfect!

Thanks Daureen for making our big day extra special!

Sent on 07/30/2018

The Designerie's reply:

You were an unexpected surprise as I usually deal with the bride. A completely pleasant and amazing gentleman.
    Great to meet you..

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding florals completely exceeded my expectations. Daureen took my vision and made it a reality. I was very much wanting blue thistles in my bouquet but because of the season of my wedding Daureen informed me they may not be available but she would do her best or find a great substitute. My flowers came the day of my wedding and they had beautiful dark blue thistles. She also came and set up a beautiful garland piece on the arch we got married on outside and included an extra boutonniere at no cost in case something happened to one of the groomsmen's boutonniere's while putting them on. I would highly recommend Daureen. I loved my flowers so much.

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Designerie's reply:

I love what I do and am confident you will too!
    Love to make brides happy and their dream wedding come true!!
    Gracious thanks to you...

Nancy · Married on 12/02/2017

Daureen is simply THE best florist out there!! She is so talented...every single thing she does is amazing!!!! Anyone would be lucky to have her do their wedding! She is a consumate professional! She created the most magical, beautiful flowers for my wedding... everyone is still talking about them. Now I know why she is so in demand! Absolutely loved working with her!!

The Designerie's reply:

You are an incredible person and a real joy to work with. A thousand thank yous

Elizabeth · Married on 07/26/2017

Never have I been so pleased with the professionalism, innovation, and humor that came with this timely event.
    I will be forevermore recommending her to all my friends and local contacts!

The Designerie's reply:

It was a real joy to bounce creative ideas around with you while laughing and enjoying the fellowship.
    What a joy

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

Daureen is my fairy wedding mother! She bipitty-boppity-booped my dream wedding!
    I told her what I imagined and she made it come to life. I don't have all the words to express how beautiful everything was and how nice it was working with her. She worked so hard to make my wedding vision come to life. Her attention to detail and years of experience were so reassuring. I knew she was the right person for the job the moment I met her!
    It is so refreshing to work with someone with a great passion for what they're doing.
    She is professional, attentive, and all around awesome! I can't recommend Daureen and her shop enough!

Sent on 07/06/2017

The Designerie's reply:

You were a dream to work with and such a great couple. Your vision was so elegant and fun. I so enjoyed working with you.

Joan · Married on 05/11/2017

This florist was the VERY BEST I had ever had the pleasure to work with! Everything was exactly how we wanted it! SO BEAUTIFUL! PERFECTION!

The Designerie's reply:

Your thoughts and ideas were so unique and completely yours. So artistic. My pleasure to work with you.

Sherri · Married on 08/04/2014

You’re the first floral designer who took my ideas and gave me 5 different suggestions in a matter of minutes and I was completely amazed!
    We were accessible whenever I needed you and took the pressure off of me on this part of the planning of my second wedding and on an Monday! You made it a beautifully colorful day.
    Sherri

The Designerie's reply:

You are one of a kind and it was so fun to plan and create your wedding. I really enjoyed your vision