New York, NY 10025 Map · Phone number

About MarieMerin Productions

Devra: Bride-to-be, creative mastermind, fashion junkie

Katie: Sucker for love, spreadsheet mastermind, born and raised islander

Katie & Devra: Best Friends, Maids of Honor, NYC Residents, Co-owners of MarieMerin Productions.

Devra's background in fashion and creative advertising + Katie's background in event planning and event design led both to create MarieMerin Productions. De-rived from their middles names, the two started MMP to offer a personalized solution to wedding and event planning. Focused on giving your idea life, MMP knows how to keep you in your budget and exceed your expectations. With youth on our side, we will be there for you every step of the way!

Follow MarieMerin Productions on

Screenshot20110104at12 07 09PM
Screenshot20110104at12 07 26PM

4 Reviews for MarieMerin Productions

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2010

"My now husband and I had the pleasure of working with MarieMerin for our October 2010 wedding in New York City. Katie and Devra executed our wedding flawlessly, adding special touches that we never expected! From the day we first sat down to meet, to the end of our wedding, we could never have asked for anything more. This duo rose above the occasion to make sure every single element to our wedding was perfect! I am constantly telling my friends to use them when they get engaged!"

Peter · Married on 08/14/2010

"We were so fortunate to have Katie and Devra plan our wedding! When we first met with MarieMerin we were blown away by how personal and detailed the two were. We decided on a destination wedding, and the team was there for every decision. They traveled with us, and made the whole experience priceless. I highly recommend them to everyone!"

Mary · Married on 06/26/2010

"Jimmy and I worked with MarieMerin Productions for our day-of wedding coordination. Devra and Katie were an absolute pleasure. They were thorough, accommodating and always bright-spirited. With their help, we knew our wedding day details were in good hands. Even six months later, my mother hasn't stopped raving about what gems they are!"

MarieMerin Productions FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of MarieMerin Productions to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• New York, 10025 See on map