Hawthorne, CA 90250 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by RonAnn

With over ten years of wedding makeup experience, I can create the perfect look for you and your bridesmaids. My airbrushing technique will leave you and your photos flawless. Also available for travel.

*Please note that I only do makeup and my pricing starts at $500.*

CoutureFoto com0294
KellyEarhardt1

16 Reviews for Makeup by RonAnn

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

I love everything about the way RonAnn did my makeup. She does incredibly natural looking makeup without feeling totally caked on. She made me feel pretty on my big day and I'm so grateful I had her.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Allie · Married on 11/10/2012

I can't say enough good things about Ron Ann!!! She is so incredibly talented. Her work is amazing (and I'm beyond picky about my makeup!). My makeup was perfect, and I can't even count how many people at the wedding and after the wedding commented on how gorgeous the makeup was. And in addition to the makeup looking impeccable, it lasted for hours and hours and hours. Through wind, tears, etc. I would recommend Ron Ann for any wedding or important event. You will never look better than when Ron Ann works her magic. And on top of al this, she happens to be one of the most bubbly, sweet women I've ever met. She's the type of person that you really want to be friends with, before and after your wedding is over. I will be continuing to see Ron Ann on a regular basis b/c she also happens to be an expert at brows (she works in the OC and Manhattan Beach doing brows as well as makeup). I'm so thankful that my wedding planner introduced me to Ron Ann!!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Bridget · Married on 05/27/2012

RonAnn is the best!!! She not only did beautiful work on me for my wedding day over Memorial Day 2012, but she's also super creative! She made my eyes completely gorgeous and the pictures are lovely because of how she made my eyes stand out! It's very natural, but the makeup stayed on all night. Also, she made my mom, sister, and step-daughter look great (all of varying ages). Thank you RonAnn--I will be back to see you! :)

Sent on 06/11/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Makeup by RonAnn FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes