$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Magnolia Events

Wedding and Event Planning

At Magnolia Events, it is our passion to bring your event vision to life. Whether you are planning your dream wedding, social affair or corporate meeting, Magnolia Events will provide a personalized and seamless event planning experience. With years of experience and exceptional attention to detail, we are a full service event planning firm committed to creating a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests.

Connect with Magnolia Events:

www.MagnoliaEvents.com

803.802.2048

info@magnoliaevents.com

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow Magnolia Events on

23 Reviews for Magnolia Events

Ashley Chicklo was extremely professional and brought a lot of creativity to the table when designing our wedding. She really shined the day of when organizing all the vendors, making sure everything is in order and where they needed to be at the right time. Our wedding was a huge success both when it came to design and flow because of Ashley and her efforts. I highly highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture User4338640, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our services were provided by Melissa Meadows. She is an experienced professional. She was very familiar with vendors and made recommendations that suited us well. She also was well versed in pricing and often made suggestions or contacted the vendors to save us money. She kept up with our time line and made sure we stayed on schedule.

The wedding weekend was flawless and everything came together without a hitch. She took care of all the details and all we had to do was enjoy the event.

Profile Picture User4554446, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley and her team were my lifeline throughout the entire wedding weekend. They were so attentive and always thought three steps ahead. Ashley was very professional with all of my vendors and made sure to finalize every detail before the wedding day. I truly felt all my worries and concerns disappear when Ashley and her team were around. They allowed me to enjoy the most special day in my life without stress, and for that I will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/13/14, 1 Review

Religious
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Magnolia Events and Ashley do a great job! We've performed for 1000's of events and I highly recommend Magnolia!

Loved shooting here and the entire staff did an amazing job

I was the makeup artist for Ashley of Magnolia Events and knew from the little details I saw that her wedding was going to so classy and elegant! Even though she didn't handle her entire wedding I know she had a say in everything. If I were getting married again I would choose her because I have seen her work with Magnolia events and fell in love with her elegance! She is a true professional and will make sure that there is no stress on your big day!

Events